Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

...... I apparently had a dream (nightmare?) that this thread was closed and wiped with no explanation. Thank goodness it wasn't true! Now I feel like I need to re-read the whole thread out of relief, lol.

Does that mean it’s time to reset the binge counter?

Somehow I feel there needs to be a DSM - Dragon Suffering Management - for those who suffer from TabsArt (Perhaps T'Art) Binging, or DirtyArt Binging (I think we already have some ideas there) - I'm not sure there is a cure for it... but like - at least we got ongoing stuff to feed that addiction. There is probably Thread Therapy too! Poor Floret, it wanted to grow flowers and grow old, and instead grew arms.

On 11/10/2018 at 8:20 PM, HeatherMarie said:

...... I apparently had a dream (nightmare?) that this thread was closed and wiped with no explanation. Thank goodness it wasn't true! Now I feel like I need to re-read the whole thread out of relief, lol.

😨

24 minutes ago, Natayah said:

Somehow I feel there needs to be a DSM - Dragon Suffering Management - for those who suffer from TabsArt (Perhaps T'Art) Binging, or DirtyArt Binging (I think we already have some ideas there) - I'm not sure there is a cure for it... but like - at least we got ongoing stuff to feed that addiction. There is probably Thread Therapy too! Poor Floret, it wanted to grow flowers and grow old, and instead grew arms.

Dart. :D

Edited by Dirtytabs

DART and TART - Totally new names for various addictions to this Thread. Binge Counter Reset. However, what happens when dragons spontaneously grow odd limbs in odd places? Is  that something that we humans can learn to do? The world may never know.

Oh Tabs. Your art brings me such unbridled joy. :wub:  add me to the re-binge counter

1 hour ago, hazeh said:

Oh Tabs. Your art brings me such unbridled joy. :wub:  add me to the re-binge counter

Born free... free as the mustang... As the country song goes, "I want to marry my horse, but I can't afford a bridal suite"

Puns are 100% on topic in this art thread. This art thread is nothing more than wordplay and puns and inside jokes with some mighty fancy doodlings.

May the Tabs you keep always stay dirty and may the debt collector grow Ill, become zombified and/or other experimentation and randomly grow odd limbs so they can pay your debt with the cost of their own arm and leg and all is for the better debtor.

Edited by Natayah

YlCU3ls.png

How to have fun and make people like you

1. build helicopters and trebuchets

2. attack forts

3. grab spawned debris

4. destroy helicopters and trebuchets

5. build more helicopters and trebuchets

6. repeat steps 2-5 until out of materials

Edited by Dirtytabs

I can so relate to it. Awww how cute, destroy it all! But if i have a mass destruction weapon still free and there is only some small thing left... i move on to a fort where i can cause more destruction then one tiny cannon or a tree.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Yes, after all those empty bars appear and there are few destructible items left, I take my weapons elsewhere. I've spared you total annihilation.

Who's not happy to get presents? :D

Tradition is tradition Tabs. The new Holiday is adorable and Aster (Aegis Dragon?) really looks like grumpy man going shopping with a woman being really crazy about shopping.

And for the binge read count thing: It has to be the whole thread right?

Edited by Tigerkralle

11 hours ago, CursedFlames said:

Are we still doing the binge read count thing? Because, uh, I just binge read the last 5 pages or so.

Yes XD

It has to be enough pages to make you wonder "I should be doing something constructive instead". :P

4 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Yes XD

It has to be enough pages to make you wonder "I should be doing something constructive instead". :P

Okay. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll find the time to binge the entire thread at some point

@DirtytabsWhen did you stop doing requests? I'm guessing the list got too long

Edited by Mittens12

On 1/25/2019 at 3:20 PM, Mittens12 said:

@DirtytabsWhen did you stop doing requests? I'm guessing the list got too long

In... I would guess 2017?

Bd7DSOO.png

Joke

A STARSINGER AAHHHHH ♥♥♥♥♥

Also gay floret owns my heart 😄

On 1/28/2019 at 9:30 PM, Dirtytabs said:

Bd7DSOO.png

Joke

This is my favorite art piece in this thread now. :D So colorful!

I just want to say, your art is lovely.

And wow, you really can paint well.