Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

As usual, I cannot locate the original post. 😞 For Mathcat, a vampire dragon - either at vampire camp or not - with marshmallows stuck to his/her fangs (i.e. a "campire")

I leaned a little heavily on the "campire" part, which was a folly.

wgprq6r.png

Just finished reading this, after finding it this morning.  You'll have to update your binge-reading counter again, I'm afraid.

I can't decide what I like more, the four bowties or that bold shirt! 

He's gotta look good on an outing, right? And what better to fill up neck space than multiple ties?

On 9/11/2016 at 5:40 PM, Mathcat said:

I happened to mention in chat how I always tend to misspell vampire as campire. We agreed that that was probably a camp for vampire dragons - campfires, singing, toasted marshmallows, and the like. Then, I pointed out the obvious problem with vampire dragons and toasted marshmallows.

So, my request (on behalf of the rest of Descripdoom) is a vampire dragon - either at vampire camp or not - with marshmallows stuck to his/her fangs.

(Here's the original post, in case you were wondering.)

I like it! A very bold fashion statement.

On 8/26/2018 at 7:00 PM, Dirtytabs said:

As usual, I cannot locate the original post. 😞 For Mathcat, a vampire dragon - either at vampire camp or not - with marshmallows stuck to his/her fangs (i.e. a "campire")

I leaned a little heavily on the "campire" part, which was a folly.

Nothing wrong with a special Vampire Camp full of Campy Dressed Vampires - Doesn't everyone dress "campy" for a "camping" outing? Definitely more than a BOLD statement. That is a B'lood OLD statement and how I imagine DC dragons dress among their Coven and During Official Envoys and such. Gotta look the part when your skin already glitters like Diamonds in the Sun. You need an outfit that is not outshown, or outshone.... by your own Sparkling Personality and Personal Build. I believe many LARP'ers and CosPlayers would approve, as well as many VtM players who LARP or Tabletop or whatever - Toreador Especially. - And it fits its own name well. A Tour-Adore-ofForce.

I somehow feel like I may have revealed a bit too much knowledge in certain subjects. And one always has to have subjects. It is like life and unlife is predicated upon it. Ghouls are nice, or not, but not when they look all Ghoulish. Staring at a Crime Scene and getting Excited is so RedNeck - That is why St. Louis made an amazing place for a certain Vampire series of books. Many RedNecks, and a little French Creole Louisiana touches. Paradise. Whether pulling out cards or rolling pairs of dice, it's always a great place.

6 hours ago, Natayah said:

Campy Dressed

Oh, thank you - I only just NOW got that joke! XD For some reason, "camp" as a style hasn't really made it into the readily available portion of my English vocabulary storage yet :lol:

I can't get past all your punning, Natayah 😜

Thanks, Mathcat. Turns out I didn't look far back enough for your post.

2 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

I can't get past all your punning, Natayah 😜

Thanks, Mathcat. Turns out I didn't look far back enough for your post.

THAT VAMPIRE - Could NOT Be any More PERFECT! You may not have known what you were doing, but it is obvious a Muse (Again, Probably a Toreador) bit you in the night. I think I probably got bitten once by a muse too, hence puns.

Edited by Natayah

On 10/30/2016 at 9:25 PM, MessengerDragon said:

Tabs, can I change my request? I'd like to see a lagmonster enjoying halloween. (and I don't mind at all if you draw it for next halloween instead of this one!)

jIDvuvh.png

'

Funny you should mention "next halloween instead of this one". Ha ha. Ha.

Oh dang, you're right! XD Thanks for mentioning this - not a native English speaker here so I missed it until you posted it! :D

@Dirtytabs I just assumed it'd take a while with that length of request list. :oWell, you got it, give or take a year. ;) 

Cool logmonster, I like it!

Edited by MessengerDragon

w9PzJid.png

On 9/6/2018 at 10:43 AM, Aalbiel said:

I'm picturing a poor pink Zyu, already feeling horribly disoriented from being betrayed, murdered, and then literally risen from the dead.... Only to be like.... "What??? Are these???? Like legs but.... in the front???"

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Gee, where did these front thingies come from?

Edited by Dirtytabs