Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

No, don't ping them! I haven't consulted the art usage thread.

which I'll do right now...

The Derivative fan art category has been removed: You are free to create non-commercial derivative fan art(drawings of, plushies, etc.) for dragons that are in-cave. Spriter's Alts are an exception - you should still ask or check the 'Special' category. Some artists may also ask to keep fan art PG-13 or have other requests in the 'Special' category.

Oh thank goodness.

@Dirtytabs  Many people love and enjoy this thread beyond words, although they don't do the awesome pictars like you, but even the Spriters' love to look in here and love your work. While I am glad they have stuff that clarifies non-commercial fan art to celebrate and enjoy is OK, I think you've also had enough spriters' comment on really liking your stuff and visiting frequently enough. So I think you might be in the clear - but only if you continue to produce your arts. Otherwise we might have a mass protest and they might start spriting inappropriate things you do when you are not here to defend your honor. Entertainment Demands can come at a high cost. That Paparazzi is always all over you!

Oh make no mistake, I'm super duper happy the spriters come along and even throw in comments! I'm being facetious. I do secretly hope the creators visit and think my pictures are neat. :P 

On 5/27/2020 at 4:56 AM, Dirtytabs said:

EeEEeeEhhh, OK. Coincidentally picked four with cyans/vivid blues

e1ZGwRB.png

It was gonna be a quick one, and then it wasn't quick.

- That Amalthean treating people in the quarantine zone. He's gotta protect himself.

- Labradorite's got a hot date at the masquerade ball!

- The Alcedine knows how to relax with an avocado face mask. Gotta keep the pores open.

- And last, but not least, Sapo's ready for the ball as well! She may have underestimated the size of her mask though...

Lol

These are great!

I dreamed there was a new release, a breed that was yellow and orange and had fin things. It kind of looked like

sJ5n5BM.png

Maybe it had no legs or two arms.

Then it was discovered that they could produce hybrids with balloon dragons.

mnnadAq.png

Perhaps this should be posted not here but on "Dreaming of DragonCave".

It looks awesome!

Maybe somebody should try to sprite this season and make it to the cave? XD it would be nice

I wish there would be a hybrid produced with balloons. I feel like they don't get enough love.

On 5/13/2015 at 12:27 AM, Dirtytabs said:

I... I've failed at the second part of the prompt.

user posted image

I had a ball reading through this entire thread for the first time...and I think this Water Horse's face is my favorite thing out of all of it.  This thread is nothing but Quality Material...can't wait for more. :D 

That Ballon Hybrid is adorable.

And welcome, one more to the cult... er fanbase. Slowly we will have all the power over DC and then the world!

Your ability to colour and shade has improved Tabs!

I'm not sure I've improved. Just times when I'm more or less lazy. XD 

@Dirtytabs - Fortunately, the "Dragon of your Dreams" already has some amazing real world critters that would make them easy to deal with. Some Orange Cowfish (or other Puffer Fish) OR those Dumbo Octopus for a Hatchling Concepts and/or while an Adult Puffer Fish could be an Adult, I think thats more a next stage and then the final adult, you gotta love the orange fins and decorations and stripes and such of the orange hued LionFish! They just is so much yellow and orange looking amazing fins when, with mouths open, they look gigantic and puffy (and to be fair, they are pretty large all over but they could always be puffier!). 

Where are all our fish and sea fanatics to make this awesome concept come to life!! Anyways, I love that you are inspired to make funny puny comics, and sometimes so inspired, you even DREAM of DC Dragons.... does this mean you love your fanbase so much, or at least enough.... that you don't dream of us.... but instead to dream up dragons to come and eat us alive??

Tabs on the way to Great Dragon Art Glory in game!!! Not just on the awesome forum and your lovely egg!!

On 6/7/2020 at 9:22 PM, Dirtytabs said:

I dreamed there was a new release, a breed that was yellow and orange and had fin things. It kind of looked like

sJ5n5BM.png

Maybe it had no legs or two arms.

Make it Real!

On 6/7/2020 at 9:22 PM, Dirtytabs said:

Then it was discovered that they could produce hybrids with balloon dragons.

mnnadAq.png

Perhaps this should be posted not here but on "Dreaming of DragonCave".

MAKE IT REAL.

On 11/13/2016 at 2:56 PM, Dirtytabs said:

Old dragons being old

user posted image

I forgot where this request was placed, but I think it came from Natayah. rolleyes.gif

Okay, I binge-read this thread a while ago, but I just did so again, and it's just as good the second time through.

I really love how even the female Moonstone has a beard in this picture.  :lol:

OMIGON I am not sure if I even remember if that old dragon request came from me or some other person that Tabs turned into absolute brilliance (the silver dragon egg brilliance, not the brilliant Nebula, who is just as lovely, but less metal money), but I relate to that particular "old dragon" art/comic SOOOO much irl lately!! Especially me and my lovely spouse. That Said, the Oh My GON will be one of the best in game (not literally in lore, although sometimes, but certainly among the player base) as rated, if not the Number One best created DC Phrase/Word of all time, in the Top 5 at least!

On 7/1/2017 at 10:39 PM, Dirtytabs said:

This was first posted on Amazon's raffle thread:

user posted image

So I have to admit I did a binge-viewing of this thread today. But I found this. Don't know the context of it but I like it's relevance. :)

I forgot that's where that little kingcrowne came from.

That was back when Amazon's forum icon wasn't cookies. :)

3 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

I forgot that's where that little kingcrowne came from.

That was back when Amazon's forum icon wasn't cookies. :)

I felt quite honoured that you immortalised my previous avatar!  :D

On 9/23/2020 at 6:42 AM, lovecats99 said:

So I have to admit I did a binge-viewing of this thread today. But I found this. Don't know the context of it but I like it's relevance. :)

Looks like the binge counter needs to be reset.

Diligently "taking notes" during staff meetings

cJso0Xvm.jpg H564zK0m.jpg CBlYL77m.jpg zPstZtsm.jpg 7K6KYNYm.jpg Sntr7yIm.jpg 9IiaPrqm.jpg 6JCzHZ3m.jpg VF32Kdhm.jpg uHDkrlFm.jpg mYgrim2m.jpgG0qtvigm.jpg 

Edited by Dirtytabs

Reminds me of the type of notes I took throughout highschool, though I didn't usually pull out my coloured pencils. The most edifying kind! That purple one (middle row, second to the left) is speaking to me right now.

Woah, those are awesome!! When I doodle it looks nothing like that, lol. I can't decide which I like most, the maze-y ones are awesome but I also really love the 2nd and 4th top-row ones.