Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Aw, thanks!

And... you're welcome, CursedFlames (may I call you Flames?)

Oh and I assure you guys this WAS requested ...

fUAvHcem.png

On 2/4/2019 at 9:25 AM, Dirtytabs said:

Aw, thanks!

fUAvHcem.png

*SQUEEEEEE!* omg that's awesome!! I totally want that shirt, lol. And he looks so proud, too! 

On 2/4/2019 at 8:25 AM, Dirtytabs said:

Aw, thanks!

fUAvHcem.png

This has @PieMaster written all over it... hahahahaha

now put a starsinger in a lesbian pride shirt

Edited by hazeh

On 2/4/2019 at 10:25 AM, Dirtytabs said:

Aw, thanks!

fUAvHcem.png

have i mentioned how much I love you

On 2/4/2019 at 11:25 AM, Dirtytabs said:

Aw, thanks!

fUAvHcem.png

That's amazing. I'd like to think it's this guy no longer in denial.

Counter Reset time potential. It has led to several incarnations of questionable sanity stability as people cannot stop laughing and no longer have any control of any facilities.

I though requests are closed? I mean i still want to see the character all year around in a parka in love with the spider from that Valentine event back then...

2 hours ago, Tigerkralle said:

I though requests are closed? I mean i still want to see the character all year around in a parka in love with the spider from that Valentine event back then...

They are closed, but there is a LOT of info on this thread and not everyone can get thru all the info, especially if they start somewhere besides the first post and dive right into the various comics or skim thru to find the hysterical art. I have tried to get Tabs to use that 50 point font out there, however, Tabs seems reluctant to also add the strobe light effects. To be fair, I used lots of crazy colors and larger fonts and people tend to find them helpful, and just as many find them distracting. It is pretty easy to overlook. Especially since sometimes Tabs can be randomly inspired and do things not specifically on a request list, or a bit different than the person may have requested, which - is why Tabs does art. I hear those artists sometimes get inspired, and a piece posted that isn't on the "official closed request list" can create the perception you can just throw out suggestions. Which you can - I just don't know that you will SEE anything come of it unless it is 2 years from now and/or Tabs is randomly inspired by things that aren't even requests due to .... those A-Musing Pygmies. We totally need them as a dragon type.

But yes, they are closed, so if you make a request and didn't already know or don't get added to the list, Tabs is that good, and just is too much into that Dirty Tabby Kitty Stuff to spend 24/7 chained up and producing the art we demand... but that abduction ... I mean err umm..... "institutionalization" process didn't work very well for me. I had a bunch of Despi's all lined up to help me and then they all seemed to take Tabs side. They assured me they had enough mind control to force Tabs into sweat shop art production or certain death, but I realized quickly if Tabs took the pencil and art supplies and tried to stab themselves in the eyes vs. drawing.... that would not accomplish my goals earlier. And then they all became art subjects and were super flattered and just stopped returning my telepathy calls.

Also, Tabs seems to be tied into some stream of hysterical (not hysteria, although I do not know that if there any conditions to which Tabs wants to admit), DC dragon magic that even Spriters, Other Artists and Dragon Creators rally around and greatly enjoy. Really - can you ever cage such a lovely ostrich? Grounded Bird, take Flight, using the magics that some of our dragons use to reach the heavens above because their anatomy may not support it, but mana supports everything. And Tabs loves Mana. Or Mama, I don't know if Tabs gets offended over Yo, Mama Jokes or not. Depends how much of a Dad Joke they are. But even if tabs tries to run away, we will still chase down the fastest land bird creature thing with our never ending requests and things we hope inspire. But this is why we have warning signs to help cut down on this. But people continue to Binge it anyway. Repeatedly. Even when they know what is coming.

Some things just cannot be stopped. Whatever this thread is should never be stopped either. We just cannot cage the imagination of Tabs, no matter how Dirty, or How Gilded the cage.

What Natayah said. Tabs is definitely busy and not lazy and your shackles are too weak to hold me. B)

Tabs...I think you drew me my Gold dragon avatar a whiiile back and after this forum update, it's gone :(

I'm going through these pages to try to find it again but in the meantime.....i love your new stuff!!! All the colorssss and the rainbowss ❤️❤️ 

You mean the one you're currently wearing? Not by me. It looks too nice. ;)

I found it again - it was made by @octopi 

But psshhh, your drawings are SO nice don't even. It hit me with so much nostalgia scrolling all the way back to like..2017 lol

My Avatart got eaten. 

Im here to find it again.

And also laugh because everything here is QUALITY.

Also,

On 12/30/2018 at 2:13 AM, Dirtytabs said:

YlCU3ls.png

How to have fun and make people like you

1. build helicopters and trebuchets

2. attack forts

3. grab spawned debris

4. destroy helicopters and trebuchets

5. build more helicopters and trebuchets

6. repeat steps 2-5 until out of materials

This was me but with a bunch of snow cannons.

Gaze upon my splendid thighs.

b8T5zTg.jpg

On 7/28/2019 at 1:44 PM, Dirtytabs said:

Gaze upon my splendid thighs.

Tabs, that dragon is fantastic... but I really don't think you should be offering views of your thighs on a Public Forum! Your Chickens are going to Freak out and Head back to Space! They know what happens when people start staring at their various chicken tender pieces.

If we can celebrate and display marvellous legs during Festival of Eggs, we can do it year-round!

Since Tabs likes Dragons & Art & Puns I thought I would Contribute. I am so excited about my new Female Dragoness to watch over my hatchlings: OPear

And since we need the art pun:

image.png.d822bf7dff3d00ac96483087d3aad2d7.png

Pyrovars are so sensitive to the needs of bebe's.

Edited by Natayah

Looks like you'll need to reset the binge incident counter, because I just spent a handful of hours reading every page.

Aww, thanks! :lol:

I'm so far behind on these. Most of the request-ers are probably gone!

KPZQh7y.jpg

Are there any from gone users that anyone really wants to see?

Not that you're particularly asking for my opinion, but I think you should do what you think is good, and if that means dejunking your request list, do it. Personally, I don't think it matters too much what you draw, as long as it's interesting to you. It's the you I'm here for, the your art, regardless of the subject. Go ahead, pick n choose what you want to draw!

Tea dragon in a tea cup was Ewi's. I'd like to see him spinning around in those tilt-a-whirl things and another dragon (Coral pigmy?) Looking sick or flying out because they a smol babe!