Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

Oh yes, half. That's been an important concept in this film. (So did I.)

23 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Ah, thank you! As long as there's enough contrast, you don't need good color vision. XD

Lol, I once drew an angel and tried to give it a golden glow, except it became more like a zombie because I was using green and couldn't recognize it orz 

A zombie angel! I wonder if anyone's done that.

On 6/10/2018 at 2:11 AM, Dirtytabs said:

Glad you could stop by!

Soulstone

51469Br.jpg

Oh my GOD

HAHAHAHAHA

This is AMAZING. alkhfalsfkhas THANK YOU. 

@Stromboli LOOK AT THIS. I'M DYIN  *wheezes*

On 3/21/2018 at 3:23 AM, Dirtytabs said:

uIO6FfQ.jpg

Just wanted to bring this (somewhat recent) post back in honour of the new Spyro game coming out, which is a remake of the first three!

Thanks again, Tabs! I love your art ^w^

Ha ha, "sick burns".

Thank you :) 

This was going to be a Thing... but I was a little too late.

DC-starstone2.jpg.455c0a088bbb8d05bde0ff5dc053575d.jpg

I call it... a Soonstone.

2 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Soonstone

Perfect! :D

Natayah's two-head personality

0dKlGS9.png

PUNK PILLOW with rainbow mohawk

sNF79PP.png

and so totally NOT interested in anything :lol:

Poor Natayah's right head! *pats*

14 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

PUNK PILLOW with rainbow mohawk

sNF79PP.png

PERFECT - thank you :D HER dream came true ❤️

AAAAHH Yes, thank you, I totally did not get the pillows' skin tones mixed up... 😇

Punk pillow...you made my day!

Your doodles are adorable, they have a power of cheering up people :)

On 7/1/2018 at 3:50 PM, Dirtytabs said:

Natayah's two-head personality

0dKlGS9.png

Sometimes I think this is becoming more my IRL personality. Oh Wow This is so much fun - I love people and the world and want to help everyone and make everything encouraging and awesome and - No, I don't like social and people things so much, I will go back to my insular bubble and hide and be alone with me and my other half and enjoy that and make sure ALL THE PEOPLE DIE - I mean.... Really a lot of people are more "Ambiverts" rather than straight Extroverts or Introverts, although on the internet it isn't uncommon to find people who may be more introverted and/or people also tend to become more introverted as they grow older but that is more to do with valuing fewer more meaningful relationships over just general many "friend or social buddies" type relationship when people are younger. I love the art and didn't mean to wax on about psychology, but since I've waxed on long enough, time to wax off. I love it thanks so mucho!

Ambivert! Now that finally sounds like a suitable term for me, too - thank you! :D

Certainly more believable that most people lie somewhere in the middle of the line. :) 

For a two-headed holly, though, whichever head is more stubborn that day has the personality takeover... probably.

6 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

AAAAHH Yes, thank you, I totally did not get the pillows' skin tones mixed up... 😇

She obviously has a tan :P

Tabs, I miss you and as my star rises you begin to run in terror. I know I'm a big fan, but I haven't broken any restraining orders other than the time ..... Look with two heads I cannot be responsible for both. But the heads share a heart and it is for you are.... I pluck a fresh heart to burn at my private cat box so dirty Tabby's have the freshest ashes upon which to bury their crap. I hear you're ok and all but until I hear it personally I assume your Illuminati app finally got accepted. I just can't top that. But I sure wanna try..... Tabby come back.... Any of us fools can't see.... You're amazing talent when all you pst are hares in snowstorms.

When life frees let us know and if you need bail we can do a GoFundMe, although why you want a cube of straw seems an odd request. I warned you the authorities we're gonna nitpick your safety binge warning. Next time try the safe in no stairs leading down to basement with signs warning about man eating Ligers.

I don't know who else is worthy for this top secret project. So 0042, your number is up and it's 0042. if you don't answer within you will.... Trail off in thought. I wanna flash some DC cash and offer you demand you could refuse but it could result in a bath and trans species reassignment to a male calico canary. It's gold and tweets and finds poison and turns it into gold mines.

So PM ME maybe?!?!?!?!?!?;🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

Thanks so much for letting me know about the plastic piece of paper and I will be late today when I get home from work until you reach out to the other companies that are not on the schedule for the rest of the week and I will be late to get back on my feet and legs to be there by the end of my room. That's all my prediction writing AI IS SMOOTH

On 6/10/2018 at 2:11 AM, Dirtytabs said:

Soulstone

51469Br.jpg

I haven't checked this thread in infinity forever, and this is the first new piece I see... Thank you, Tabs, I cried!! 🤣😭