Dirtytabs

Tabs DRAWS for your ENTERTAINMENT and EDIFICATION

*claps*

I feel many points have been made. I will return to my regularly scheduled attempts to re-stream my previously missed regularly scheduled programs.

I wish I could write more, but it would be mean, probably violate either work privacy policy or board negativity or offend other people by me lumping them into the dummies who live near them. So onward to internets videos.

I always love how someone makes an idiom and then Tabs is like YES BUT I CAN PUN THAT IDIOM EVEN MORE AND TAKE THAT TURN OF PHRASE AND TURN IT YET AGAIN.

I feel that greatness needed caps.

That is all, My Holly is back in my signature where it belongs. I'm sorry The Two-Headed Holly always dodges your stab/kill attack attempts.

I just don't think it would make a good zombie anyway. I don't want to be a zombie really. Except when I'm sleeping and I have very minor somnambulism. I mean I sometimes walk around and attack people (separate events, don't get excited), but mostly I just yell at them and curse and threaten in general harm and death. Loudly. So mostly just my other half who gets the worst of it. But waking up and tea and generally perky happiness usually fix that. At least during the "waking hours". I'm so nice during those.

Does that make me like a Zombie then? I'm off to contemplate this.

On this forum, we all live together. We're aaaall dummies. Ah ha ha ha ha ha.

I have plans for your two-headed holly. Plans. Nothing to do with making it a member of the undead, I assure you.

Oh look:

user posted image

All the new dergon faces, together. Aawww.

I also noticed that! It was definitely not the reason I posted. I was rather hoping someone might be using the traumatised mint pic and would post after me tongue.gif.

biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edit: Uh. I messed up the image coding somewhere, but if you click it, it links perfectly. huh.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

I'm subscribed to The Late Show! Colbert, ah, helpfully reminded me of today and gave me an idea... biggrin.gif

I somehow feel like Tabs "mint" to do that. Probably based on the dates I wish I was eating.

I think this artwork should remind us that our dragons might be also inspired by some of the artwork Tabs produces. Maybe they would consider taking these avatar crops and decorating their body with them. Maybe a HUGE montage of various human artwork tats all over their body. (They are large enough to easily fit this thread, just not the pygmies and sweetlings and a few others smaller ends of the sticks). Maybe SOME dragons believe they are human and do body mods and tats to look more "human"? Just something to consider. Something horrific perhaps?

user posted image

biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edit: Uh. I messed up the image coding somewhere, but if you click it, it links perfectly. huh.gif

If your intention is to let us see a video... youtube says to me that some user let not see me this video here in good old Germany... dry.gif

If your intention is to let us see a video... youtube says to me that some user let not see me this video here in good old Germany...  dry.gif

Damn, how many of you are this hard to fool?

That tattoo is ridiculous. Then again, dragon tattoos are stylized, so maybe that's the dragon's preferred stylization of a girl tattoo...

biggrin.gif

user posted image

I'll admit that you got me, so I passed it forward in Site Discussion. ;3

I'll admit that you got me, so I passed it forward in Site Discussion. ;3

I'm confused by what you mean (totally definitely for sure didn't comb through some threads looking for you), but I'm glad you fell for it?

Fixed image.

user posted image

Even though I became dragon food, yesterday's was a wonderful event. biggrin.gif

I'm confused by what you mean (totally definitely for sure didn't comb through some threads looking for you), but I'm glad you fell for it?

Fixed image.

user posted image

Even though I became dragon food, yesterday's was a wonderful event. biggrin.gif

I'd be willing to give you my upside down mint for a picture lol

Fixed image.

https://i.imgur.com/J5tgXIH.jpg

;3

I've never thought of misfits as so intimating before this pic, but now I'm a little afraid of them. unsure.gif (lol)

I'd be willing to give you my upside down mint for a picture lol

Oh no, keep it. biggrin.gif I'm happy enough just seeing an existing candy corn mint.

;3

I've never thought of misfits as so intimating before this pic, but now I'm a little afraid of them.  unsure.gif  (lol)

Ah. Ya know what? I glossed over that post because it looked like a regular lineage link. Got me good.

It's because these tiny troublemakers are now giant. And human-shaped. Imagine the shenanigans a throng people-sized misfits with opposable thumbs could do!

Edited by dirtytabs

I can imagine them and a similarly sized mage light getting into all sorts of beans and troubles

Also what is a candy corn mint?

Edited by Cecona

+1 on that.

Actually, heck let's do +1111111111 on that. xd.png I am waiting for an opportunity to nab my very own "drawn" smug gold avvie in due time. That is the only one I'll ever wear, so hope you consider Sock's idea. I think your gallery will be instant hit. smile.gif You're our in house "dragon comic strips" artist of sorts.

Hehe then you'll be joining me and Marie19r's gold avatar army!

Plus all the users with Mysfytt and Nakase's gold avatars!

user posted image

user posted image

Okay, okay, I swear I will get back to requests. Soon. Ish.

Also, linking an image for size: https://i.imgur.com/uMxKHus.png (blown up from original size)

The result of thousands of users being given one million tiles of blank canvas. I'm so giddy to see how people can organize and create (and destroy), one pixel at a time.

Also, linking an image for size: https://i.imgur.com/uMxKHus.png (blown up from original size)

The result of thousands of users being given one million tiles of blank canvas. I'm so giddy to see how people can organize and create (and destroy), one pixel at a time.

It reminds me Drawball. Which link should I go for contribute something to that image?

Edited by sh20000sh

It reminds me Drawball. Which link should I go for contribute something to that image?

That is the finished product after 72 hours. This started on April 1, so I thought it was amusing that along with DC's prisoner's dilemma party, there was another social-experiment-activity-thing happening.

Time lapse of the entire 72 hours:

(This is totally relevant to this thread because since I contributed tile placement, I'm a little bit responsible for the art, right?)

Edited by dirtytabs

Wow @.@ that time lapse is crazy!

Oooh, looooove the painting, tabs! And your new sig. ;3

That time lapse is wicked awesome to watch.

user posted image

user posted image

Okay, okay, I swear I will get back to requests. Soon. Ish.

GAH you are so GOOD! Beautiful, just beautiful. Although I can't seem to remember what dragon that would be? (I obviously don't collect those?)

I love your new sig guy too. Very cute.