TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

Been waiting for this to start for a few days now! smile.gif Does anyone know how often the eggs are appearing, on average?

every 10-15 minutes.

Yes. Yes, I did smile.gif

You made it? laugh.gif High-five, man. It looks great. lol =P

EDIT:

every 10-15 minutes.

Good to hear, thought it might be like that since it's often about that time for things =P

Edited by Kira-san

Yes. Yes, I did smile.gif

I'll repeat what I said before. You are a genius!

i got some egg thats like scary spider biggrin.gif

btw how do you know what is the name/breed of all of these eggs? is there a page for that? smile.gif

When I was cleaning my bird's house I'd pop into my room every 10 minutes or so and refresh to get a new egg, so yeah, for me it's about 10 minutes around each egg.

On the top of every hour there's a lag, but it's the same lag you get on the other areas of the site since the eggs in the biomes are being refreshed. smile.gif

btw how do you know what is the name/breed of all of these eggs? is there a page for that? smile.gif

There is no breed.

They don't hatch or anything, just to look at smile.gif

And from what I've heard, towards the end people usually post who made what egg and what reference it is, if there is one??

I don't think I've ever posted on these forums, or at least... not for 5 years anyway. And I just want to say thank you to the artist that made the LIMBO inspired egg. Because it totally made my day, and it's hella sweet.

I'm glad you like it. If you couldn't tell by my avatar (and my egg of course), it's one of my favorite games. smile.gif

These are easter eggs, not hatchable dragons. These are only to be collected and look pretty when someone clicks on your little easter basket badge on your scroll :3 Think of it like when adults hide the pretty boiled eggs with all the cute designs or the ones filled with candy. Except these are cooler.

26 down, 36 to go. My favorite this year so far is torn between the blooming rose one and the one that seems to sprout feathers and lightning.

Maybe I have been playing too much Dragon Age Inquisition, but is that a red lyrium egg I see?

So many awesome eggs. It's making the task of choosing my top fav eggs REALLY hard. This means the Spriters are on top of their game. xd.png

Harry Potter, Beautiful stars, snake-eating cupcakes, giant spiders, awesome Disney and anime refs.

With this level of skill maybe it's not so impossible to imagine an Stargate SG-1 themed egg in the future. xd.png

I just found a cool egg. The first thing that popped into my mind when I saw it was that it looked like some kind of futuristic mop, or an egg sitting on top of a spinning spider. I got a good laugh out of that one. smile.gif

Yaaass so many amazing eggs to collect! biggrin.gif Though I only have six as of now, but I'll just have to keep on collecting patiently.

From what has inspired the strange black egg with "6 wings"?

That would be inspired from Fire Emblem: Awakening. :D

Can't wait to catch them all! What colors are y'all seeing #TheDress egg as? xd.png

There is no breed.

They don't hatch or anything, just to look at smile.gif

And from what I've heard, towards the end people usually post who made what egg and what reference it is, if there is one??

These are easter eggs, not hatchable dragons. These are only to be collected and look pretty when someone clicks on your little easter basket badge on your scroll :3 Think of it like when adults hide the pretty boiled eggs with all the cute designs or the ones filled with candy. Except these are cooler.

thanks arya and ananokimi, good to know smile.gif

btw who is that little fella with glasses that appears there too?

i got 10 eggs so far nd the last one is sooo cute with a lamb and a little flower above it in a grass : d)

Is that a Jurassic Park egg?! It looks just like the piece of amber at the end of the dude's cane with the Mosquito frozen in it. wub.gif