TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

That would be inspired from Fire Emblem: Awakening. biggrin.gif

Oh ok.

It reminded me the cloth of Hades from Saint Seiya, xd.png

I just found a cool egg.  The first thing that popped into my mind when I saw it was that it looked like some kind of futuristic mop, or an egg sitting on top of a spinning spider.  I got a good laugh out of that one.  smile.gif

uhm that egg you got is possibly this one. I'm leaving the image in since its already available in a prior news thread as well as the wiki for the 2014 FoE.

Since it seems pretty much a thing that my egg isn't getting re-added at this point (it was the 56th egg that glitched and got removed), I'll go ahead and post it so everyone can see what could have been ;w;

user posted image

It's a reference to Skies of Arcadia.

Edited by AnanoKimi

27/62 eggs now~ ^-^ You artists have really outdone yourselves this year! <3 Even if I don't get all the references they're still really nice! Not to start up this argument again but the 'The Dress' egg looks blue and black to me. *shot* XD Thank you, PieMaster!

A Grima egg? Awww yeah.

Feeling the same way ;u; I need ittt, why hasn't it shown up yettt? xd.png

EDIT: Only 11 eggs of 62 =V It's gonna be awhile.

Edited by Kira-san

A Grima egg? Awww yeah.

Heehee.

There are more than just the Grima one, though! |DD

I have 22 eggus. ;; Sobs. So many, so little time. I will get them all!

Edited by birdzgoboom

D-Do I....Do I see an Egg Egg?

There's one that looks like a sunny-side up egg to me

thanks arya and ananokimi, good to know smile.gif

btw who is that little fella with glasses that appears there too?

i got 10 eggs so far nd the last one is sooo cute with a lamb and a little flower above it in a grass : d)

Which one with the glasses? There are two, one is a Harry Potter reference, the other is a disguise reference. smile.gif

ETA: I have 26 little eggs! Can't wait to collect all of them!

Edited by shadowfighter

Not to start up this argument again but the 'The Dress' egg looks blue and black to me. *shot* xd.png Thank you, PieMaster!

Oh awesome! the egg does have the same effect as the dress? I don't get why people were getting so mad over the topic. I thought it was really neat and funny how everyone was seeing something different. happy.gif

What is the animated black one with the pink eyes? O_o

Edited by Phenri

What is the animated black one with the pink eyes? O_o

That is an enderman egg, a minecraft reference. smile.gif

Which one with the glasses? There are two, one is a Harry Potter reference, the other is a disguise reference. smile.gif

ETA: I have 26 little eggs! Can't wait to collect all of them!

hmm, not sure biggrin.gif here it is

with glasses

http://-90oB.png

Edited by Joya

hmm, not sure biggrin.gif here it is

user posted image

with glasses

Well, I took a look at your scroll and looked at your eggs since the image you posted wouldn't load. The egg you're talking about is a reference to a common joke, a really bad disguise.

27/62 eggs now~ ^-^ You artists have really outdone yourselves this year! <3 Even if I don't get all the references they're still really nice! Not to start up this argument again but the 'The Dress' egg looks blue and black to me. *shot* xd.png Thank you, PieMaster!

I have 18/62 so far biggrin.gif (the dress looks white and gold to me)

Edited by Bunnybrine

Well, I took a look at your scroll and looked at your eggs since the image you posted wouldn't load. The egg you're talking about is a reference to a common joke, a really bad disguise.

ou (sorry for i m not sure why my images and links are being cut and so inaccessible perhaps cause im a new bee??)

btw bad joke, ha? can i get rid of it so lol

I heard there was a "The Dress" egg lurking... Hmmm. Whilst stalking through scrolls (trying to figure out which one it was), I never saw a white and gold egg. Just, blue and black ones. Hehehe.

Edit: Just found it! I have say, this time I am seeing white and gold.

Edited by RavenWolf1010