TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

42 down, 20 to go. I just got the Wreck-It Ralph egg and I adore it! xd.png

@Niyaka - That's the egg that I thought was from Jurassic Park. Not sure what's inside it, all I know is that it's beautiful either way. ^^

Edited by Syiren

ou (sorry for i m not sure why my images and links are being cut and so inaccessible perhaps cause im a new bee??)

btw bad joke, ha? can i get rid of it so lol

No, you have to link the image through another site like tinypic. No-one, not even old members, can post images directly from the cave unless they are TJ09.

I'm at 53, 9 more! biggrin.gif

The eggs this year are awesome! ^^

Edited by Phenri

42 down, 20 to go. I just got the Wreck-It Ralph egg and I adore it! xd.png

@Niyaka - That's the egg that I thought was from Jurassic Park. Not sure what's inside it, all I know is that it's beautiful either way. ^^

It's a mosquito who drank ancient dinosaur blood so we can harvest some dino DNA!

Wasn't the movie supposed to be released (or was it already?) soon? Maybe it is. Or maybe, it's a mosquito? I can't tell.

Ninja'd again. ninja.gif

Edited by RavenWolf1010

You mean, 53, right?

Dang, had hoped I was quick enough to fix it before someone pointed it out, but yes, I did ^^,

I am an old cow so most of the references are beyond me. But I found a Groucho Marx egg and a Phantom of the Opera egg biggrin.gif And love the cat wiggling its tail at the yarn egg!

Wasn't the movie supposed to be released (or was it already?) soon? Maybe it is. Or maybe, it's a mosquito? I can't tell.

Ninja'd again. ninja.gif

I think they said late Spring or early Summer when I saw the preview on ET (Entertainment Tonight). and I thought that's what it was inside the egg when I posted a few pages back so I figured I'd just sit quietly and wait to see if anyone else got the egg and guessed what it was. ^^

Darn, I thought it looked like a Japanese maple leaf. xd.png

No, you have to link the image through another site like tinypic. No-one, not even old members, can post images directly from the cave unless they are TJ09.

ok thanks

user posted image

ou, me got a lotus egg.. really love it : ).. where is that from?

Linked for spoilers http://i59.tinypic.com/2q8wlt2.jpg

I don't think it's a reference to any one thing. Probably just a pretty egg to add. A lot of the eggs aren't references to any one thing. *shrug*

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

So does anyone know anything about the one that looks like a melon on a red saucer with what looks like a small spray of greenery with a yellow flower sticking out behind it?

So does anyone know anything about the one that looks like a melon on a red saucer with what looks like a small spray of greenery with a yellow flower sticking out behind it?

All I know is that it looks super yummy

ou, me got a lotus egg.. really love it : ).. where is that from?

Linked for spoilers http://i59.tinypic.com/2q8wlt2.jpg

I don't know, but I love that one. wub.gif

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Lol, its a watermelon and dandelion. Summer stuff. smile.gif

ETA: 30 eggs! 32 more to go! smile.gif

Edited by shadowfighter

I think it's just supposed to be a normal watermelon, no reference to it. And the saucer is actually a wedge of watermelon :D

Lol, its a watermelon and dandelion. Summer stuff. smile.gif

Cool!

It's very realistic!

Edit: I don't watch TV, can't watch videos on my computer and am getting NONE of the references this year, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira