TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Just caught another river dragon and so I am locked until I can hunt for more new dragons tomorrow. At least I can anticipate my next batch of gems and a river hatching in an hour or so. I hope I get red.

Oh boy! At this next hourly drop I get to snag an entire new set of eggs! Stoked! What FUN new Releases are.

Most of my Gems are Blue and Red with one Green. Gotta change the balance.

ETA: DAMN! Misclicked a Fever - luckily I have six more egg spots. Ruggha scmughha!

Edited by Ayelldee

My first batch of Gems hatched and I got two reds and a blue...my second batch has hatched and I got two reds and a blue. xd.png

I snagged three more Gems and am hoping for green this time... I also got two more River dragons and one more Colossal....and one misclick I'll have to dump in 5 hours.

I'm happy. smile.gif

...Was a bad time to be away, no?

Nope! They're all commons, or at least they're dropping as commons still. Go for it! You should be able to catch them all without too much effort. The gemstones are probably the most popular but even they're not that bad.

That would be HORRIBLE. I don't want my pretty eggs and hatchies taken away!

AND I am sure I am not the only one that would object if that were the case.

I don't think TJ and the others would go that far. They'd have a lot of angry members if that were the case.

I'm wondering if the April Fool's prank is having very stubborn dragons who refuse to breed. dry.gif I've tried breeding many dragons today and except for my Blusangs and Golden Wyverns hardly any of my guys have given me any eggs. Even the common ones. blink.gif

ETA: Of course I say that and then I start breeding more eggs. dry.gif "Dragons, y u make me out to be a fibber?"

Edited by Syiren

Awh, 100 pages of hype!

I'm patiently waiting for the moment my Jade Gemshard and my Striped River grow up.

I wants to breeeeeeddd.

Argh, stupid Striped River egg, stop getting sick already xd.png You have less than an hour left until hatching, it's not a good time for you to be sick ohmy.gif

(...anyone else talk to their eggs as if they're sentient? No? Just me? Ok then)

My first three Gems hatched blue. I have five new gemstone eggs by now, hoping for Red and Green now. Fingers crossed. biggrin.gif

Don't think this is a April Fool's Joke. That would be way too cruel. Nah, the new dragons are here to stay, I'm certain. smile.gif

Are April Fools' jokes common? I haven't seen any in all the years I played...

Then you haven't played on Apil's Fools it seems

2014- TJ changed his forumname to Sockpuppetstrangler (with a mirrored capital S) and announced the Encyclopedia

2013- had the biggest Release ever which had teh Easter eggs "released" in Cave

2012 - Dino Cave

2011 - Carrot Cave

2009 - uncatchable eggs

Argh, stupid Striped River egg, stop getting sick already xd.png You have less than an hour left until hatching, it's not a good time for you to be sick ohmy.gif

(...anyone else talk to their eggs as if they're sentient? No? Just me? Ok then)

lol, I do that a lot, especially when they're sick or stubborn. Most of the time I do it during a Holiday release. xd.png

I just cleared out most of my scroll so I can focus on these three new dragons. Have I lost my marbles? tongue.gif

You mean you released all your dragons??? blink.gif

My 3rd gem hatched red laugh.gif *pokes other eggs with color sticks* Hatch green and blue now please xd.png

Really liking the Gemshards. c: My first three were blue, and I got 5 more eggs. Can't wait to see what they are, hoping I'll get some green ones.

Azure Gemshard grew up and so did my Jade Gemshard.

Are April Fools' jokes common? I haven't seen any in all the years I played...

Yeah, there's been a few!

(hello fellow WCRPG member)

Hatched another blue gem. It seems those might be more common on my scroll. My last Gem's about to hatch anytime now. smile.gif

I'm so happy these dragons are so pretty. I can't wait to start breeding them with different dragons to see what they look best with. <3

Ahhhh I LOVE the gemshards, time to hoard. The striped rivers are lovely too, and being a fishkeeper I dig the sensitivity to water quality.

The Plated Colossus aren't really my style, but well done sprites!