TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Nope! The one laying down was always the male.

Ah, okay. I must'a been more tired than I thought last night. laugh.gif ^^;

Also, I figured it was a beard, I just thought I'd throw in another way to look at it to those who might not be fond of it. tongue.gif

I love all three of these new breeds and boy do I have plans for some great lineages. biggrin.gif

*nosebleed*

The easterns are impossibly gorgeous.

JOTB and Odeen, thank you so, so much for these lovely new sprites!

*_*

user posted image_user posted image

So beautiful!

Edit: Sidenote, I love how the markings on the Gemstone's forked tails differ by colour in the female sprite. That's just wonderful. biggrin.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

Two more gemshards hatched and I finally got a ruby one - my others have all been azure or jade. Grabbed another gemshard and a striped river - I'll grab a plated colossus next time I'm free I think. My first two gemshards should grow up in about 3 or so hours.

Trying to catch another gem to fill up my last eggslot. The word 'speckle' starts to look really weird when you've looked at it too long...

ah of course i miss this because i was on vacation!

It's not too late! They're NOT rare, just popular. Gemshards included. Just hang out in the Forest and Jungle every five minutes or so and be ready to click fast. Gemshards are the hardest to catch and I'd say it's no harder than picking up CB seasonals, and actually rather easier than that because more than one often spawns at a time. They're dropping as commons, they're just so popular they go fast.

My gem color count is this so far:

1 green

2 blue

3 red

Ahhhhhhhhh! The Colossus dragons are gorgeous!!!! I've been waiting for an eastern type dragon, so I thought I'd love the gemshards more but it is not to be! I can't wait to figure out some lineages with the big guys! wub.giflaugh.gif

And also their names. Makes me think of Shadow of the Colossus which is one of my favorite games of ALL TIME. Love love love these new dragons!! ..... !!!!!

Besides Brutes, I figured Magmas would probably look good with the Plated Colossi. It was my first thought when I saw the S1 hatches

I really cannot pick a favorite. I do love the shade of the Striped Rivers, though. They are all gorgeous and I have so many ideas for breeding....thanks to TJ, Lady Lyzar, JOTB and Odeen. Well done!

The first thing I thought of when I saw the plated colossi was Attack on Titan.

I'm not sorry

Also reserved his mate's name with a purple. biggrin.gif

Thanks spriters, this was an amazing release!

I like all of the adults, but my favorite has to be the Plated Colossus. Thank you TJ and spriters for this release!

Plot twist: this whole release is merely an April Fools joke

That would be HORRIBLE. I don't want my pretty eggs and hatchies taken away!

AND I am sure I am not the only one that would object if that were the case.

I would cry.. And possibly rage quit. If it was an april fools joke and I lost these beauties.. I'm sooo in love with all of them!!

Plated Colossi are definitely my favourite out of the 3, but all of them are wonderful. biggrin.gif

Had a fun time catching the eggs, hope to see another release soon~

My latest Gem total

3 Green

2 Blue

1 Red

3 River Hatchies

1 Colossal hatchie

1 River egg soon to hatch

2 Gems soon to hatch

1 Colossal soon to hatch and 3 new Colossal eggs.

Oh boy o boy do I ever LOVE these dragons!

ETA: Another hour before I can grab another egg or two. dry.gif

Edited by oddsoxdi

Another Colossus and another Gemshard - this time red - hatched. Now I'm hunting for more tongue.gif

This release is a lot of fun still!

What an *amazing* release, well worth the wait! Love love love all three types, wonderful additions to our dragon family. My favourite must be the Colossus, though. As someone else said further up this thread, we really need some more massive, beefy dragons, and this one's a perfect specimen. That being said, the two more slender types are absolutely stunning as well! Thank you so much, spriters, for these gorgeous beauties! wub.gif

The second batch of my gemstones hatched biggrin.gif

So far I have

4 reds (1 male, 1 female, 1 male influenced and 1 female influenced)

4 greens (3 male influenced and 1 female influenced)

2 blues (1 male influenced, 1 unknown)

1 egg still to hatch

Ahhhhhhhhh! The Colossus dragons are gorgeous!!!! I've been waiting for an eastern type dragon, so I thought I'd love the gemshards more but it is not to be! I can't wait to figure out some lineages with the big guys! wub.giflaugh.gif

I'm in the same boat with this one... I absolutely love that we have more Eastern Dragons!

But oh my goodness that Plated Colossus... wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

My first batch has hatched, and my three gemshards are all blues. Time to go hunting again! cool.gif

Boy are those Gems getting hard to get! And I have a Bah-Erkjay misclick to live with til I can dump it.

ETA: Yay! Got another Gem.

Edited by oddsoxdi