TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

I've got breeding pairs for everything, now! Someone was nice enough to trade me a green gemshard for an extra red that I had, which was all I needed. This was a nice release.

Those new ones need really much views and clicks to hatch or gender.

My first pair of Colossi gendered with 0 clicks, and my first Gem also gendered without a click, then someone clicked him at the last second before I fogged him. blink.gif Unfortunately, both from my first pair of Rivers got clicked, the male as an egg, and the female not long before she gendered.

If they have enough V and UVs, they gender just fine. wink.gif

Every once in a while I delete old projects before I start new ones. Keeps my scroll from getting cluttered.

Hmm well to each their own.

As for the gems, my scroll seems to be leaning towards blue and red with 4 four blues and 4 red hatching on it(traded two of the reds away) and only one green.

The plates seem to be the most common for me, then the stripes and lastly the gems.

There are eggs dropping, I saw them dropping in the minutes that I was browsing the forest and the jungle but I don't have space to hunt! I want more gems! I made some successful trades and now I have 1 pair of each color, 2 greens and 2 reds but I want more! <3

I'll have to wait till they grow. laugh.gif

I'm hoping to get at least 4, two of each gender. I'll probably be trying to swap some after my second batch genders.

My pink dragons are going hey...

...huh. Interesting. It would seem my home computer is absolutely awful for catching eggs. I've been trying to get more Gems all day, with only two misclicks to show for it. Been trying at work (shush, it's very calm here tonight xd.png) for five minutes, and caught two of them.

Maaaybe it's time to have my computer cleaned out and completely re-installed... that might help xd.png

Oh well, fingers crossed these at least colour right!

Not all. I kept my favorite holiday and special dragons. biggrin.gif

Ou don't have to release your dragons to get more...

It's actually a benefit for you to have more dragons; after a certain number you can hold more eggs.

Are the three new ones still falling? I went to the Jungle and didn't see Gem one.

Never mind, went back and got one.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Yes, I think you're right, CompAni. Remember the Blusangs just went away (not bringing up Coppers) after their Release.

I prefer TCA for a nickname, thanks ;P

Are the three new ones still falling? I went to the Jungle and didn't see Gem one.

Yes. Sometimes it takes a bit to get the biomes to move, but they are there. :3

This release has been awesome, it's grown my scroll so much that I only need 6 more hatchies to get my gold trophy! *squeee* wub.gif

Does anyone have adults yet without using Earthquake?

Three hours left for me, which means I think about 1 to 2 for people who noticed the release sooner.

I think my first nabbed has an hour to go.

Cannot believe what a wonderful Release this is. For me to love all three dragons - waytago guys!

Quick question - does anyone else go to the Cave and try to get eggs even though you know you're locked - just to see if TJ has given us that extra egg slot?

ANNND my green boy is now a man!! he' beautimousss!

Edited by oddsoxdi

My earliest adult will be in 8 hours.

I have 4-5 hours left on mine until they grow up. I didn't dare to use earthquake on such lovely eggs xd.png

Someone mentioned a good point; when do you guys think we will see these in the encyclopedia?

I've got a couple that have a very short time left, too. I could ER them but I'm going out soon so I'm leaving them to hatch naturally.

I have 4-5 hours left on mine until they grow up. I didn't dare to use earthquake on such lovely eggs xd.png

Someone mentioned a good point; when do you guys think we will see these in the encyclopedia?

Are the new Valentines in the Encyclopedia?

ETA: yes, I just checked, and the Heartstealers are in there. So time it from their entry maybe?

Edited by oddsoxdi

Are the new Valentines in the Encyclopedia?

Yes they are

I just don't remember how long it took for them to get added and I'm curious to see if we get any more information on these dragons :3