TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

All of the new dragons are astonishing! Great job artists, they are all beautiful!

It's great we've got more easterns, but I must admit, this time the Plated Colossi have definitely outdone the other breeds, they are gorgeous! biggrin.gif

Oh, and the one Gemshard of mine who has hatched turned green laugh.gif

My goodness they are BEAUTIFUL biggrin.gif Thank you TJ and all the spriters involved, this month's release is amazing, I can't even pick a favorite xd.png

So I guess this means no April Fools event?

Anyways, I love the fact that we have more Eastern Dragons. *Hugs all my hatchies*

Wow, such a stunning batch of dragons! *o*

I don't even really like Easterns, yet I think the Striped River and the Gemshard adults are absolutely beautiful. And the Colossi... I don't even have words to explain how much I like them. wub.gif

Thanks for such a nice and stress-free release TJ, and kudos to all the artists for your amazing work!

Thank you TJ and all the spriters involved, this month's release is amazing, I can't even pick a favorite xd.png

Likewise. tongue.gif Thought for SURE that I'd have a particular fave but not so.Lurve 'em all.*crosses fingers in hopes that at least one of the new batch of gemstone eggs is a red so that I'll have the color trio*

Fabulous new dragons - many thanks to all the artists and conceptors.

Such a pretty batch we got this month ^^

Love the belly of the male Red Gem. It looks so sparkly and shiny.

So, who's the biggest dragon now? Plates or Stones?

there are a few dragons on DC with some variant of the line of them being one of largest dragons, because everyone wants their dragon to be the big badass of Valkemare

but Stones have always been seen as the largest of the large, I think it was confirmed somewhere that they are the biggest and will always be the biggest dragons

Aaaaah, Eastern dragons!!! and a wonderful Western. I really love these so much, they're all glorious!

I thought these dragons were so beautiful when I first saw them that I got all verklempt! Gods, thanks so much for these gorgeous beasts. Just love love LOVE them! You artists are astounding! What a great Release! Thank you thank you!!

Now who has that grow-up stick??

I had to go to bed before the Plates finally matured, so I got to wake up to these absolutely stunning sprites! Wow! I love it when we get dragon breeds that are pure, quintessential, straight-up dragon - exactly what people think of when they hear the word 'dragon'. They're gorgeous. I want a Colossus/Desipis lineage, I think...

This has been a fantastic release. Thank you so much for all your hard work, artists, and to TJ for getting us a release this month. I adore all three dragon breeds more intensely than I usually do. Standing ovation for the DC team!

Yes! My two red Gems hatched into a pair! That's what I was hoping for. smile.gif

I had to go to bed before the Plates finally matured, so I got to wake up to these absolutely stunning sprites! Wow! I love it when we get dragon breeds that are pure, quintessential, straight-up dragon - exactly what people think of when they hear the word 'dragon'. They're gorgeous. I want a Colossus/Desipis lineage, I think...

This has been a fantastic release. Thank you so much for all your hard work, artists, and to TJ for getting us a release this month. I adore all three dragon breeds more intensely than I usually do. Standing ovation for the DC team!

Yes, a Colossi Depesis lineage would be neat.

I also think a Colossus-Brute lineage would look good.

To be honest, I can't pick my favourite out of these three. They're all amazing! Thank you to all those who worked on these, and TJ for releasing them.

My two red gemshards gendered male and female, without influence!

I hadn't seen the male plates last night before I went to bed. Wow! They're so massive. Wonderful. smile.gif

I have a question about the Gemshard description. It says, "When the weather turns foul, they pile up together on sturdy tree limbs and interlock the forks of their tails with others to keep warm and dry." I'm having trouble envisioning how that works. Are they using their tails as a sort of umbrella? The tails don't seem big enough for that. Or are they just using them to hold together in a mass on the tree limb?

I hadn't seen the male plates last night before I went to bed. Wow! They're so massive. Wonderful. smile.gif

I have a question about the Gemshard description. It says, "When the weather turns foul, they pile up together on sturdy tree limbs and interlock the forks of their tails with others to keep warm and dry." I'm having trouble envisioning how that works. Are they using their tails as a sort of umbrella? The tails don't seem big enough for that. Or are they just using them to hold together in a mass on the tree limb?

I think it's to keep them all connected so none get blown away by the wind.

I also like the fact that the female gemshards are the ones with the bigger tail even though it's partially hidden.

As for the Plated Colossi, I think I'm gonna make a lineage with reds. People keep forgetting that Reds are also massive dragony looking dragons.

I think their tails will be messier than my headphones after that xd.png Good luck unbind them after a rainy day xd.png

Thanks spriters and thanks TJ for this absolutely incredible release.

I'm so going to have to hoard all those pretty new Eastern dragons. Not quite as thrilled about the Colossi but that's mainly because I'm generally more a Eastern Dragon type of person. The Colossi sprites are absolutely gorgeous in their very own regard. wub.gif

Oh man, I can't choose which one is my favorite, they are all so lovely. I'll keep gathering the Gemshard eggs though, I want ALL the colors!

Any theories on what decides the color of the gemshard dragon? I think it might be random but I'm not sure.

I came here for an April fool's joke... I'm a little bit disappointed!

(not with the release, I think they're all awesome dragons)

No carrot cave? Dino cave? Giant release? Encyclopedia?

Just a broccoleetle tree?