TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

blink.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That will REALLY mess me up (and take me over my limit for eggs) - so will they AUTO ?

arya - you are EVIL.

Your other eggs will auto. Your new releases will stay and you will be forced to watch them grow up all over again. Yes, even the plates.

You see this is why I'm not in charge of anything.

We've discovered their secret

Also guys I know the prank

Everyone's new release babies will all be turned back into eggs right at 11:59 tonight

Please no! I love my babies too much!

Tried to catch another Striped River and misclicked on a CB Spring? Sweet! biggrin.gif

-removed, don't use this thread for trading- Edited by rubyshoes

-removed, use PM for chat please- Edited by rubyshoes

-removed, off topic- Edited by rubyshoes

I love the easterns, so elegant. The Colossus dragons are really cool too.

-removed, off topic- Edited by rubyshoes

Aww man, I wish I had more Incubates..... The AP is full of incuhatchable eggs, and I only need eight more to get my gold trophy.... Once I get it, I'm gonna try for more gems, cause they are simply gorgeous!

All three of my gems finally hatched - I have a male-influenced and a female-influenced blue and a male-influenced green. Now I just need to go hunt some reds... laugh.gif

Sounds good to me. By then you might get a gem hatchie since mine's due to hatch in under 4 hours. happy.gif

I wouldnt mind! Send it red vibes, ok? Or blue.. Or green, I dont care they are so cute!

I wouldnt mind! Send it red vibes, ok? Or blue.. Or green, I dont care they are so cute!

hehe, I shall try. I make no promises though. tongue.giflaugh.gif

ETA: Also, is it just me, or did the Plate hatchie's images switch genders? I could have sworn the Hatchies laying down were female last night and now they're male while the ones standing up are female.

Edited by Syiren

Hooray! All of my first batch hatched.

My only gemshard egg hatched blue, in case anyone is still tracking. I'm convinced they're random, though.

I picked up two more gemshards, and am hoping for a red and green, but we'll see.

I got a 2nd pair of the plated, too, so I'll have two breeding sets of those. They're cool-looking. I don't have a breeding plan for them yet, but I'm brainstorming, because I have to do at least a little one.

Body-shape-wise, they go well with Desipis I think? So I may have to make some concessions in my Desipis x Cassare breeding plans...

user posted image

Although on the females... Are those beards? Or do they wear their back frills like this? (Because that picture is what I keep seeing, but I think it's a beard - which is awesome - too bad the name "Bearded Lady" is already taken!)

The Striped River dragons are too blue-ish for what I had been hoping. Still very awesome dragons! And yay, EASTERN DRAGONS! We need more of those. (I almost typed "Easter" there... xd.png) But I do have to think up another breeding project for them (they DEFINITELY need a project on my scroll), because there's not enough color contrast between them and the other dragons I picked the project I was hoping they could be part of.

Fortunately the Gemshards are ALSO Eastern dragons, and I've got red or bright green to choose from, so assuming I can collect enough CBs I'm thinking I'll use them instead in my original plan? Hopefully they're not rare. I'm also wondering how they breed - if they're true to their color outside of the cave, or always random like the Nebulas. They may actually be an answer to another dilemma I was having... Maybe. But also a potential headache to get the right color. tongue.gif

I am very happy about this release! We got some very awesome dragons this week. biggrin.gif

And my post has turned into rambling (so you can tell how excited I am!) so I'll stop now.

Edited by SolarCat

Plated Colossus sounds like Snorlax. xd.png

I love these slender babies. I wanted more slender babies.

Also: I don't think my favorite is the green anymore. I really like the blue ones better now. It's great because I have a male and female blue already. happy.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

Body-shape-wise, they go well with Desipis I think? So I may have to make some concessions in my Desipis x Cassare breeding plans...

user posted image

Although on the females... Are those beards? Or do they wear their back frills like this? (Because that picture is what I keep seeing, but I think it's a beard - which is awesome - too bad the name "Bearded Lady" is already taken!)

I like to think of them as fur or a type of tuft from a mane that hangs down their face and covers one eye. (it does kinda look a little bit like it) if it's odd seeing it as a beard instead. I think it looks neat. ^^

Plated Colossus sounds like Snorlax.  xd.png

You're right, and I now have to name one of them Snorlax. So here, Colossal Snorlax. (Looks like the female colossus hatchie isn't centered in the frame)

Anyway... Gorgeous adults! Not much else to say, just thanks to the people who made these ones.

I love them all, but the Rivers are especially gorgeous. Thanks to everyone who worked on them and Happy April Fools' Day!

I like to think of them as fur or a type of tuft from a mane that hangs down their face and covers one eye. (it does kinda look a little bit like it) if it's odd seeing it as a beard instead. I think it looks neat. ^^

I think the beard is cool, honestly.

I just wanted to make sure that's what it's intended to be. smile.gif

And thank you, Earth Gurl. While I'm not a Pokemon fan, I love the sound of that name with these guys, and so with that as a starting point, and some minor modifications, I now know the "family name" I'm using for my Plated Colossi collection.

Presenting the female of the bunch: Bearded Lady Snarloxx xd.png

hehe, I shall try. I make no promises though. tongue.giflaugh.gif

ETA: Also, is it just me, or did the Plate hatchie's images switch genders? I could have sworn the Hatchies laying down were female last night and now they're male while the ones standing up are female.

Nope! The one laying down was always the male.