TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

...and yet another green gem.  That's six altogether now and just one of each red and blue.

I guess I shouldn't complain...  dry.gif

-removed, please don't use this thread for trading-

Edited by rubyshoes

-removed, please don't use this thread for trading- Edited by rubyshoes

I got my second batch of gems and didn't get any single green. blink.gif I'll try again! biggrin.gif

I can feel that pain. Just missed one and filled the slot with a misclicked Howler. dry.gif

same here and i can't even bite it to vent my frustration on it xd.png

Out of six Gem eggs I've gotten 5 greens and a blue... seesh. It wasn't my aim to hoard a bunch of these, but I may have to in order to finally see a red.

Got meself a new batch of the shiny eggies - 4 River and 3 gems (I hope I get a green this time, got red and blue last time so traded for a green).

I do hope none of these turn out to be rare - even with all the hoarding that's going on now. I see quite a lot of Colossi and River eggs and they seem to not get picked up as quickly as gems right now.

If Gems go rare it'll be a nightmare to get a full set xd.png

Well, that's interesting. My last hatched Blue Gemshard came with a history lesson thanks to its code.

Y'know, I know it's supposed to be a crest, but--

the placement of the head fins and the chin crest make it look like the female has an amazing head of well styled hair.

So people are saying that the gemshards aren't all too rare right now, but wasn't that the same for Coppers? I remember someone telling me that the Copper dragons were supposed to be Uncommon, but everyone just saw "Shiny" and made them as rare as Gold and Silver dragons. So maybe they'll become rare?

*Hoards tons of gemshards while they're still common*

I don't think this is the case. I was here for coppers being released and they were dropping fairly frequently in all the biomes on the day of their DC debut. I didn't bother with any more in the days that followed since I got all the colors on the first day. But then they pretty much disappeared completely after that.

The gemstones, while going fast, still pop up in one, two, or all three egg spaces every 2-5 minutes. I'm pretty sure they'll stay common.

Y'know, I know it's supposed to be a crest, but--

the placement of the head fins and the chin crest make it look like the female has an amazing head of well styled hair.

That's what I saw at first too, and I kinda can't help but still see it. ^^;

Those new ones need really much views and clicks to hatch or gender.

Has anyone else noticed the absence of ads under the egg slots in the biomes?

Egg locked til tomorrow... Oh, I wanna go hunt more gems. Two more eggies, I'm hoping one hatches red! I need a pair of each.. And then I can hoard just to hoard! biggrin.gif

Has anyone else noticed the absence of ads under the egg slots in the biomes?

They're there on the mobile version - on my desktop I have adblock so I don't see them anyway.

You know one thing I noticed with this release - it's been unusually positive all around. Usually new egg releases are positive, but sometimes there are people vocally unhappy about the timing of the drop, the availability of eggs, etc. This time, it seems like nobody's disappointed. smile.gif

Edited by Laura-Borealis

Why would you do that? I just don't get it.

Every once in a while I delete old projects before I start new ones. Keeps my scroll from getting cluttered.

Please be sure your posts are on topic - the topic of the news thread is the new release. This is not a random chat thread- take chat to PMs

I really don't think the gemshards will go rare. At worst, I think they might take a dip to uncommon just because everyone's grabbing them to complete their set, but they're dropping much better than coppers ever did after release day.

I really don't think the gemshards will go rare. At worst, I think they might take a dip to uncommon just because everyone's grabbing them to complete their set, but they're dropping much better than coppers ever did after release day.

Interesting.

Any idea about the Colossi and the Striped Rivers?

I'm going to say probably both commons as well, since they're both also still pretty findable. Probably about equal.

Yes, I think you're right, CompAni. Remember the Blusangs just went away (not bringing up Coppers) after their Release.

I was pleased to see some nice eggs for the Jungle. This was an altogether really nice Release since attaining eggs was fairly easy, there was no cry of "Hoarder!" this time and all three dragons are amazing! The more I see the colors on the Colossus, the more I like them, and the River and Gem dragons are so graceful and swift-looking!

Thanks for a great Release, TJ and artists and spriters and planners and everyone.

I'm honestly a bit surprised we didn't have any April Fools stuff, I know that with the release and all it would have been more difficult. But I still wish we could've had something.