TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Came back in from some chores and my first two Plates have gendered as influenced, male and female! biggrin.gif

Somehow I got the names. Colossae for her and Colossus Rhodes for him. Hafta say I'm happy! xd.png

My latest gemstones hatched, two reds, a green, and a blue. That brings my total to:

4 red

2 green

1 blue

I have a Striped River Dragon who was EQed to hatch early. She is now an adult. She does NOT have a BSA.

Rubyshoes, do your Gemshards show a BSA?

Anyone with adult Plated Colossus Dragons, do they show a BSA?

Edited by snave

I have a Striped River Dragon who was EQed to hatch early. She is now an adult. She does NOT have a BSA.

Did I miss something?

Were they supposed to/expected to have one?

Thank goodness the gemshards appear to be common, the eggs appear very often, they just get snatched up really quick. So far, I managed to completely fill up with them except for one miss-click.

Did I miss something?

Were they supposed to/expected to have one?

The only way to know for sure if a dragon has a BSA is to look at the Actions page. The Actions page is only shown to the owner of the dragon. No one except TJ has had adults of the new dragons. Now that we have adults, we can see for sure if there is a BSA.

I don't know how you can "expect" a BSA. But now we can know for sure whether or not there is one.

I have a Striped River Dragon who was EQed to hatch early.  She is now an adult.  She does NOT have a BSA.

My Gemshards did not have a BSA

Edited by rubyshoes

I really like the adult sprites for these, and I am glad to see more eastern dragons become available.

The Colossus ones are my favorites though. Sometimes size does matter!

Oh my goodness! wub.gif I absolutely love the Plated Colossus Dragons!!

The Easterns look amazing as well !! biggrin.gif

Thank you, artists and TJ! (And everyone else who contributed as well from the first sketches, onward!)

The only way to know for sure if a dragon has a BSA is to look at the Actions page. The Actions page is only shown to the owner of the dragon. No one except TJ has had adults of the new dragons. Now that we have adults, we can see for sure if there is a BSA.

I don't know how you can "expect" a BSA. But now we can know for sure whether or not there is one.

Thanks!

This was actually the first time I'd ever heard anyone announce that there was NOT a BSA on a dragon, so I thought there must have been some expectation somewhere I haven't been reading, but I suppose it was more of a hoping for thing, then, lol.

There certainly have been enough BSA's requested that probably quite a number of people would have been hopeful, lol.

My Gemshards did not have a BSA

Thanks for the info.

What else do we need to know about the new release dragons? What their element is? I mean the thing that determines what the result of breeding with a GoN would be?

Anyone else have questions?

Edited by snave

Anyone else have questions?

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Swallow's are naturally unladen, but they don't travel through air. They travel through the thoracic musculature. The natural swallow speed is approximately 2 gulps per second.

smile.gif

Sorry Mods, that's a bit off-topic. Can we restrict the questions to being about the new release dragons?

And, by the way, Odeen, the Gemshard Dragons are exquisite, really! Thank you.

Edited by snave

Gem colors for me thus far - 3 red, 3 blue and 1 green :3 Still have 2 more eggs to hatch so hopefully they'll be green to even them out laugh.gif

Has anyone bred their new adults with GoNs?

Not with GoN. I did bred my jade gemshard to a mistletoe dragon and got an egg (I didn't have room on my scroll for another egg or I would have tried breeding my azure gemshard to a heartstealer).

These are so new that even if we had bred to a GoN chances are any eggs would be of the new release and not of a possible avatar.

Edited by rubyshoes

I'm sorry, that made me choke so hard. I think water went up my nose. xd.png

Seriously, though, thank you for creating these beautiful dragons. They're just....wow. wub.gif

Late to the party, but I got some eggs at least! Hopefully the gems stay common, because competing with 60-ish people is such a hassle. xd.png

I have to say that the new Plated Colossus Dragons are my favorites.. I now have 10 of them. I will certainly be getting more later too.

The Striped River Dragons are also awesome and I'll probably get more later (I currently have 4).

Not too keen on the Gemshard Dragons tho because you can't tell the color before they hatch, which makes Influencing a gamble. I don't like gambling, so once I have a male/female pair of each color, that will be all I collect of them.

I just picked up 7 more gems. I'm going to finish these scroll goals!!!!!!

(This time, I'm not going to be stupid and not influence them though. Now I'll be able to swap them when they gender).

I have to say that the new Plated Colossus Dragons are my favorites.. I now have 10 of them. I will certainly be getting more later too.

The Striped River Dragons are also awesome and I'll probably get more later (I currently have 4).

Not too keen on the Gemshard Dragons tho because you can't tell the color before they hatch, which makes Influencing a gamble. I don't like gambling, so once I have a male/female pair of each color, that will be all I collect of them.

I love how detailed and big they are. I'll probably breed a few with my Desipis dragons. smile.gif

I'm right behind you with 9 of the Plates, totally in love with their look, but I will be working on the others to get 4 CB breeding pairs of each one, Ruby, Jade, Azure and River.

I have 3 of the Rivers, and 5 of the Gems. When I finally get the base numbers for the Gems, I'll trade whatever is extra for the ones I need. They really will pose some lineage challenges. smile.gif

I currently have 3 of each, and I adore the Plated ones, but the Gems... I have two red males, and they go so perfectly with my Heartstealers it BURNS. The Stripes are cool, but not as cool as the other two! I intend to get many more of all of them, though.

It's about time we had some Easterns, I say! Bring on the Gems!

Edited by Lumikkja

Love that we have more eastern dragons, but that female Plated dragon! I love her mane/frill. She's super pretty.