TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Finally got one of my friends to hold an egg for me, now I can have two of each breed! :3

Edit: yaaasss, I has two of each now! Yay! :3

Edited by shadowfighter

Although I am glad we got new dragons, I'm not exactly attracted to any of the S2 hatchlings (didn't get to see the S1's). I can't wait to see the adults though smile.gif

I wonder if the gemstones will work like Nebulas, only finding out the color variation in S1 hatchies, instead of S2-s...

I can't wait for my eggs to hatch so I can get the Hardplates and Condensation eggs too. Being egglocked during a new release is haaard. tongue.gif

Nope, always prefered the greyhound look rather than the slab o beef look myself.

To each their own. smile.gif

please let's not be disappointed about ANY part of it.

Why would you say that? It doesn't seem like people are disappointed...

I can't wait for this first batch to hatch so I can go hunt again. I'm very excited to see all of these adults. Now the long wait begins...

Edited by MedievalMystic

Question, how are the colors determined on the gemstone egg one or is it random O.O? I only saw them in the jungle.

Question, how are the colors determined on the gemstone egg one or is it random O.O? I only saw them in the jungle.

My theory is that it might be random, like Nebulas.

Just read the description of the Plates: This large hatchling is well-protected by its thick, scaly hide. It is pushy and aggressive toward other dragons. Lol, it's a little bully-dragon. xd.png

We don't know yet. We need to wait till people start to get hatchies. It can be like undines, just one color is CB and the others are bred or it can be like nebulas, you can get any color. We don't know yet.

Oh no, I missed these! I hope they are still dropping?

They are smile.gif

Oh no, I missed these! I hope they are still dropping?

I sure hope so, I get unlocked in 2-3 hrs and I want to catch me some of these pretties! :3

Why would you say that? It doesn't seem like people are disappointed...

I think she's talking about the people saying they're disappointed in not seeing new artists.

Just woke up and - ooh hatchlings!

They're all awesome, puddles are really pretty, gems are just cute and the plates are reminding me more and more of the brutes. Something about the plates just says "big" (and I don't mean the sprites' literal size)

Can't wait to see the adults, very promising so far.

Tis the woes of having only 6 egg slots

Oh well, I've incubated and influenced all my current babies; hopefully I'll be able to snag some more before their actual rarity kicks in

Gosh, you go to bed early one night and wake up to find you missed so much chatter in the cave. lol. To me being on the release threads is half the fun. biggrin.gif

I haven't seen the hatchies yet. I'm just hoping that the Gem eggs I caught hatch into different colors as the few comments I've read while scanning have confirmed that they do hatch into different colors. (yay!)

Thanks, guys! I managed to catch one of the plated eggs and I am hoping for some of the others too. smile.gif

Edit: the last drop was good to me! I now have two of each kind. Now to get one more to fill up my egg slot.

Edited by inlaterdays

i am happily egg locked with these guys now smile.gif thats for the new dragons TJ!! (still waiting for more pygmies tho >.>)

Ooooooooh ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

the hatchies looks so cool...If only I had more space for eggs I will pick up more gemstones for sure...they are so cute xd.png

Edited by mellinatre

Oh my - Those hatchies! wub.gif I love them all.

I has a feeling the Gem eggs will hold rarity based on color. Which one will be the rare version I has no idea, but I just hope to get at least one of each. biggrin.gif

Those plate hatchies look like they'd make good mates with Brutes and possibly Decipis dragons. smile.gif

We don't know yet. We need to wait till people start to get hatchies. It can be like undines, just one color is CB and the others are bred or it can be like nebulas, you can get any color. We don't know yet.

I hope they are like nebulas rather than like undines. I love the yellow undines, but I'm not looking forward to another breed only color.

Or it could be like Snow Angels or Sunset/rises or Solstices - by scroll or hatch time or breed time.

Or it could be like Snow Angels or Sunset/rises or Solstices - by scroll or hatch time or breed time.

I love the Snow angels, but I hope these Gems aren't like them. I'm looking forward to collecting each color.

*goes back to poking her Avatar egg* C'mon, sweetheart. Hatch so mommy can hunt for another Gem egg. xd.png

Edited by Syiren

Those plate hatchies look like they'd make good mates with Brutes and possibly Decipis dragons. smile.gif

Yeeess, I'm influencing mine female so I can make some nice checkers this Halloween. (All of my Desipis gendered male. >.> )

I'm speculating that it might be like the nebulas

Its about time we had another dragon breed like that