TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

My hatchlings just unfogged-they're both green. smile.gif

I guess they just needed a little extra time to decide on a color! haha.

Hm perhaps the Gemstones have the Copper breeding pattern, only the CBs are all green (because of the biome)?

Edited by natli

Something of the gemstones' S1 sprite reminds me of a chihuahua.

Maybe it's the head to body ratio.

they're so cute, I want a hundred.

Congrats on the hatchlings! biggrin.gif I'm too chicken to try earthquaking my eggs, lol.

Could gemstone color be scroll-exclusive like holiday '09 wing patterns?

Oh lord I hope NOT! I want to be able to have all the colors on my Scroll. Was super bummed about the SA's when they came out that way.

Congrats on the hatchlings! biggrin.gif I'm too chicken to try earthquaking my eggs, lol.

Likewise, I don't want to possibly kill them laugh.gif They are so cute though

Oh lord I hope NOT! I want to be able to have all the colors on my Scroll. Was super bummed about the SA's when they came out that way.

Same, but I'm a little worried now that those two both turned green. blink.gif

It's probably just a coincidence that mine are both green.

I hope so! And sorry about your luck if it is just a coincidence XP

nnooooo. I'd be so unhappy if that were the case. ): At least the snow angels had similar-ish colors. But these gemmies? They're blue, green, and red! Totally different colors from each other.

I hope so! And sorry about your luck if it is just a coincidence XP

It's fine, It seems like the adults have a different sprite for male and female, so I want one of each gender anyway(assuming they are different genders); if not I usually freeze the mature hatchlings once I get the adults, so it'll work out in the end. ^^

*vainly clicks incubate to see if, just once, I can double incubate eggs*

Hey, what if using BSAs on them determines their color, and only by using Earthquake do some turn green? wink.gif

Blue is default, red is incubate, green is earthquake. Hahaha.

Edited by zaverxi

The "cookie dough" hatchies are my favorite, as they're my 3 most favorite colors wub.gif The Plate hatchies are a close 2nd :3 Makes me wish we could freeze eggs, I'd have tons of gem/cookie dough balls on my scroll xd.png

There's a one in three chance of any two hatchies turning out the same colour if it's purely chance, which is nothing near grounds at the moment to start panicking about it maybe being scroll coded.

*bites nails anyway*

Edit: and it's even more likely if the green ones are just more common than reds and blues.

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

*vainly clicks incubate to see if, just once, I can double incubate eggs*

Hey, what if using BSAs on them determines their color, and only by using Earthquake do some turn green? wink.gif

Blue is default, red is incubate, green is earthquake. Hahaha.

Well, I incubated most of my eggs, including the ones that hatched, so idk how that would work.

I am far to chicken to EQ mine but it would be nice to hatch them early and go get another one of each.. tongue.gif Love the hatchies so far, I am super excited about these adults!

Very unlikely. The holiday dragons are the only ones (Snow Angels, Alt. Sweetlings and Spriters variations) that have been coded for specific scrolls in the past.

I'd be very surprised to see that with a regular release.

Same here. I love the codes I have and knowing the luck I've had lately with BSA (Vampires I'm lookin' at you) they'd probably all end up dead. dry.gif ;

So, I'm gonna go outside and scream my head off wait patiently for my eggs to be uncuhatchable and then go from there. happy.gif

Only one I can't seem to catch is the gemstone eggs. Oh well guess I will just have to wait.

Do we have to wait until Tj's hatchlings reach 4 days before they grow up, or are his special and grow up sooner?

Do we have to wait until Tj's hatchlings reach 4 days before they grow up, or are his special and grow up sooner?

We have to wait until they get to 4 days

I'm betting Gem color depends on what time you pick them up smile.gif But that's just a guess. >> If all mine turn out the same color then I'll bet it's either that, scroll coded, or like the stripes breed only. -pokes the eggs- I'm kinda hoping for just random coloration like nebs personally. Even if it is annoying to try and get the right color sometimes.

Time dependent would be cool in my opinion. That way you could just catch and breed depending on color need.