TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

It's really bizarre. My 2 Gem eggs I caught yesterday got almost 200/over 150 views even though I put them into not a single hatchery. What's happening?

The plates, though, I would believe just need more views/UVs because of their thick, stiff shells.

this

undines , brimstones,harvests,brutes and a few other species take more views/time to hatch It's a species this not a rarity thing

coppers hatch very easily and look how hard they are to find dry.gif

I think I like the green gemstones best, just 'cause imo it's easier to see exactly where everything is. The whiskers get a little lost on the red's body. Just my opinion.

...well, darn. I ignore the game for two days, and end up missing a release.

/tries to catch up, ack.

Edit: at least they seem easy to catch! I got two Condensation, one Plated, and two Gemstone eggs. I'm hoping to get one more Gemstone, since that egg has so many color variations.

Edited by silver_chan

It's really bizarre. My 2 Gem eggs I caught yesterday got almost 200/over 150 views even though I put them into not a single hatchery. What's happening?

Someone probably put them into click sites. Others have had that happen as well. I've kept mine hidden ever since I caught them and won't unhide them until they're under 5 days to keep them safe from potential viewbombing.

Edited by Syiren

They look really cool, can't wait to see the adults! smile.gif

Thanks for the release wub.gif Good luck everyone with your catching!

maybe someone put them in a hatchery for you. sad.gif

Isn't that what happened with Blusangs?

Yup it totally is. Blusangs weren't meant to be rare, but the demand for them was so high that they ended up acting like rares.

I went through the hatcheries I know, trying to find your eggs, but no luck. Maybe fog them? :c

I've been wondering for a while actually, what do you do if an egg or hatchling gets sick besides fog it? How long does it usually take for them to recover, assuming you caught it right away?

I've been wondering for a while actually, what do you do if an egg or hatchling gets sick besides fog it? How long does it usually take for them to recover, assuming you caught it right away?

I don't think there's much you can do other than fogging it, but if it gets sick that probably means it has too many views for its life-stage anyway so it could do with a little rest. I guess a few hours? But again if it's getting sick, a break from being looked at isn't going to hurt it.

Depends on how many views the egg has. If it had A LOT, then it'll take longer for it to get un-sick. And sometimes, I'd have an egg be sick, then un-sick, so I'd unfog it, but then in a few minutes it gets sick again, so I'd fog it again (so that shows it's on the border of sick/healthy).

also, just caught a puddle egg. happy.gif

Edited by kiyoura

Yay, a new release at last! biggrin.gif

I got two Plated eggs, two Condensation eggs and three Gemstone eggs. Hopefully none of the new breeds will end up becoming super rare though, like what happened with the Pyralspites.

I used earthquake on my eggs and two of them hatched, but now they are "fogged" and I don't know how to "unfog" them(if I go to the fog option it says they aren't hidden).

And they are gemstones, btw.

Edited by umbreonfox

I used earthquake on my eggs and two of them hatched, but now they are "fogged" and I don't know how to "unfog" them(if I go to the fog option it says they aren't hidden).

Do a hard refresh to see if the image changes?

Just got four gemstones and one each of the condensation and plated eggs. Thanks for the release, the hatchling sprites look great! I haven't been around for a new release in quite a while. c:

I'd note they're probably not actually fogged, so be careful not to let them get too many views. The fogged sprite is what it defaults to if it can't find the sprite it's supposed to be.

Weird. They're not fogged, I can view their pages, but they appear as fog clouds.

That's bizarre.

Try actually fogging them and then unfogging them.

Do a hard refresh to see if the image changes?

Tried refreshing three different ways, no luck.

I guess I'll wait for it to update, since the site probably doesn't register a normal user as being able to have the hatchling...or something.

I fogged and unfogged, no luck.

Edited by umbreonfox

Weird. They're not fogged, I can view their pages, but they appear as fog clouds.

That's bizarre.

Wasn't there a similar issue during the Valentine cave event with the Pyralspites? Where the sprites appeared 'fogged' in the cave because it didn't know which color they were supposed to be?

It might be that they're not coded properly to pick a color yet - on the fogged gemmies?

~

Two more eggs hatched last night, so I grabbed two more gemstones. I need at least two additional gemstones and one more each plated and stripey. I wish everyone color luck on their gemmies!

I don't think there's much you can do other than fogging it, but if it gets sick that probably means it has too many views for its life-stage anyway so it could do with a little rest. I guess a few hours? But again if it's getting sick, a break from being looked at isn't going to hurt it.

True true. Was really just wondering if it took days to heal, or hours, since that could make a difference. But it probably doesn't, and keeping it fogged awhile longer is good tongue.gif

Depends on how many views the egg has. If it had A LOT, then it'll take longer for it to get un-sick. And sometimes, I'd have an egg be sick, then un-sick, so I'd unfog it, but then in a few minutes it gets sick again, so I'd fog it again (so that shows it's on the border of sick/healthy).

also, just caught a puddle egg. happy.gif

Ohhh, I see, that makes a lot more sense. So, basically keeping it fogged for a good while would be a good idea anyway, so it won't get sick right away again. I see, thanks! ^^

Congrats on the puddle egg happy.gif