TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Well, I missed the first day of this sad.gif

Ah well, I've already caught one of the new eggs so I'm happy smile.gif

*Edit - make that caught all three (just wish I wasn't egg-locked with two other eggs that I need for a project)

Edited by ShorahNagi

So excited to see what the multicolored gemstone dragon deal is all about. I hope they'll be random colors when hatching, not just with breeding. I'll collect them all regardless, however.

All of the hatchies are really gorgeous!

Thank you for this release, TJ and spriters! I love the way the eggs and hatchies look, and I can't wait to see the adults. Very curious about the gemstone eggs.

The more I see that color of the Plates, the more I like it. Sure hope they grow up to be really attractive platters (har).

Am reserving judgement on the Gems, right now they're a little 'cute' for me. With that forked spade, are they going to mine their own gems?

LOVE the little Drippys - MUST HAVE MOREMOREMOREGimmee!

Thanks guys, to everyone. Thanks for this great Release (although that extra egg-slot would sure be a nice thing)!

ETA: Really pleased that all three new dragons are so very different - not only from each other, but from what we already have. Those little Drippies could be great-looking with Silvers.

Edited by Ayelldee

I hope they are like nebulas rather than like undines. I love the yellow undines, but I'm not looking forward to another breed only color.

Me too, and I hope all colors are of the same rarity. smile.gif

Ahhh, it's going to be a long wait to see the adults (2 more days!), but I'm really looking forward to it! I love it how happy people are during this release, the eggs are relatively easy to catch and everyone's relaxed and many happily egglocked. I'd definitely like to see all releases being like this. <3

W00T! Got another free egg slot so it's back to hunting! biggrin.gif C'mon pretty gems!

Edit: Wow, that was fast. Locked again with a pretty new gem. wub.gif

Edited by Syiren

o: I wasn't expecting the gem babies to be easterns!! This makes me doubly happy now! (Also love Odeen's spritework so I'm super excited to see the final result!)

Part of me is betting it's based off scroll color, but the rational part is betting that it's random.

I really hope it's random like the Nebulas. (I was so disappointed when I learned Snow Angels weren't (is a noob) ;w; )

I wanna get another Puddle, but my Seasonal is taking up my last eggslot. I'd ask someone to hold it for me, but I don't trust people lol

Edit: It should hatch in like five hours, but there are so many people in the biomes right now..

Edited by Niyaka

Does anyone know how long they'll be massdropping in the cave? ;w;

I just checked and a few Commons are already mixing in.

Does anyone know how long they'll be massdropping in the cave? ;w;

As long as it takes the ratios to catch up with them I think? We've been steadily approaching that point for quite a while now - there's been old commons in there for a long time, just getting more and more frequent.

Edit: It should hatch in like five hours, but there are so many people in the biomes right now..

I have to wait five hours before I can try for another egg as well. I have two plates and three Gems (hoping to get one of each color on first try) and only one Drippy so I'm hoping for a breeding pair.

I just checked and a few Commons are already mixing in.

Damn, already? :/

Just hoping they'll drop for two more hours, so I can get that last 6th baby ;n;

Managed to get two of everything just now, yeah commons are mixing in now.

2/3 easterns, excellent. More excited for those two than the plated but still interested in that one too

But the new ones are still dropping at a good rate for all those just finding out about the Release. GOOD HUNTING, guys/gals!

I was really excited for the puddles (still am) but those S2 hatchies for the gems are just so freaking adorable ohmy.gif

Edited by Pestilence420

I love it how happy people are during this release, the eggs are relatively easy to catch and everyone's relaxed and many happily egglocked. I'd definitely like to see all releases being like this. <3

Ditto! biggrin.gif

I was really excited for the puddles (still am) but those S2 hatchies for the gems are just so freaking adorable ohmy.gif

I know. I may breed a few messy babies purposely so I can freeze them. wub.gif

Part of me is betting it's based off scroll color, but the rational part is betting that it's random.

Oh please no. That would just be cruel. I can understand that for the Angels but not for a permanent release!

100th post. I'm growing up tongue.gif

Edited by Angelina Gienah

I will have another slot in a few hours, though now I'm torn on what to grab next.

Drippys for the obvious Eastern style?

Gems due to the variety of colors?

Plates due to the suspected rarity (though the fact they gendered before the others despite being last to hatch is surprising)

I'm leaning toward Gem...but I don't want to regret it!

Oh dear. Looks like it's pretty much unanimous that the Plateys are gonna be rare. Guess I better snag another one the next time I catch them dropping owo Last night I was egglocked at three Gemstones, one Condensation and one Plate. And a Blusang egg, which hatched so now I have one slot open. ohgodi'msonervous