TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Yay for more easterns tongue.gif

But I still like the plates most. Let's see what the adults will look like.

Two eggs are in the ER right now so I should be able to go hunting for more of the new breeds soon enough =)

Waiting for my Hellfire egg to hatch in 2-3 hours, then I can hopefully grab another of the new eggs biggrin.gif

I wasn't sold on the S1 Plate hatchies, but I really like the S2 ones. They're all just so cute! I'm excited to see the adults ^^

Oh, i'm so excited now! The stripes looks kind'a like they could be easterns! :3

The details on those hatchies are great! Looking forward to seeing the adults! biggrin.gif

Edited by Phenri

Once I get home from work (which will be when I have another egg-slot) - I'm going to get me one more Plate egg so that I can influence the pair to be male and female.

As for the others - I've 3 Gem eggs on the hopes that they're like Nebulas (can be any of the three colors) and will worry about Genders later once I see how they work for lack of a better term. The same goes for the puddle egg, see what gender I get then catch another.

The matured hatchies look really cute! Strangely enough, the Plate males are in a more passive position than the Plate females. Perhaps these dragons will be matrilineal?

I will have another slot in a few hours, though now I'm torn on what to grab next.

Drippys for the obvious Eastern style?

Gems due to the variety of colors?

Plates due to the suspected rarity (though the fact they gendered before the others despite being last to hatch is surprising)

I'm leaning toward Gem...but I don't want to regret it!

I went for 2 of the plated, 3 of the gemstones and 2 of the steamy ones in my first go-round, based on the number of eggs for each breed.

If the gems do have differing rarities like the Pyralspites, I'd focus on them, just to make sure I could get all the varities while it's relatively easy.

Personally, I really love the little plates - concrete, anyone? - and am tempted to focus on them. However, I ignored the Blusangs in favor of Olives and Brimstones when they were released, so it might be wisest to divide evenly between all three breeds as collecting continues. unsure.gif

Eh, good luck? blink.gif

Oh dear. Looks like it's pretty much unanimous that the Plateys are gonna be rare.

Really? Are Plates dropping rarely now? I'm just curious on why people think these will turn out rare. :3

Really? Are Plates dropping rarely now? I'm just curious on why people think these will turn out rare. :3

I was wondering the same thing myself. I mean, no one knew which of the Polished Garnet eggs would be rare and it turned out to be 2/3 of them. So, these guys could all be common, 1 of them could be rare, 2 could be rare or it could be that 1-2 of the colored Gems could be rare while the others are common.

Either way, I'm trying to keep everything balanced evenly or at least have a breeding pair of each.

From my experience they seem to be dropping more rarely. That could just be bad luck though. Is anybody else noticing this? They also seem to be the most popular at this point... Demand could be a factor.

YAY!

I caught two plates and two stripes. It's strange people are predicting the plates to be rare when it wasn't dificult for me at all to catch them but I couldn't even find a gem one.

So excited for the new release. They look awesome, thanks!

I was wondering the same thing myself. I mean, no one knew which of the Polished Garnet eggs would be rare and it turned out to be 2/3 of them. So, these guys could all be common, 1 of them could be rare, 2 could be rare or it could be that 1-2 of the colored Gems could be rare while the others are common.

Either way, I'm trying to keep everything balanced evenly or at least have a breeding pair of each.

I'll try to do the same, but I sure hope it won't turn out like it did with the Pyralspites. I missed their release back in September and am still trying to get the orange and pink ones - Pyropes are pure awesome, but the the other two? I've seen more Golds and Silvers then Coastal Pyralspites while biome-hopping. *grumbles* I'd hate to see this happen to any of the new release too - keep them un- and/or common and fun to hunt for!

From my experience they seem to be dropping more rarely. That could just be bad luck though. Is anybody else noticing this? They also seem to be the most popular at this point... Demand could be a factor.

Could be, the hatchies are derpy and cute, so this definitely helps boost the popularity. wink.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Yes!! Egg just hatched, immediately ran to the Jungle and got a gem egg. ^^ Now I'm sitting comfortably on 3 gems and will wait patiently for them to hatch.

YAY!

I caught two plates and two stripes. It's strange people are predicting the plates to be rare when it wasn't dificult for me at all to catch them but I couldn't even find a gem one.

So excited for the new release. They look awesome, thanks!

It's generally easy to get gems, just look exclusively in the Jungle. smile.gif They do disappear fast though, but I've seen several times where all 3 options were only gem eggs.

I'm really liking the gemstone hatchlings - they look like puppies in a way. I'm hoping they'll be Eastern style dragons - considering the lack of wings right now I'm thinking perhaps they will be.

Wow, the matured hatchlings look awesome!! With the ungendered hatchies I liked the plate the best, but now I've switched to liking the gems the best. Just beautiful!

THANK YOU to TJ and the spriters!!

It's generally easy to get gems, just look exclusively in the Jungle. smile.gif They do disappear fast though, but I've seen several times where all 3 options were only gem eggs.

Ah. I was looking in the Forest.

I'll try to do the same, but I sure hope it won't turn out like it did with the Pyralspites. I missed their release back in September and am still trying to get the orange and pink ones - Pyropes are pure awesome, but the the other two? I've seen more Golds and Silvers then Coastal Pyralspites while biome-hopping. *grumbles* I'd hate to see this happen to any of the new release too - keep them un- and/or common and fun to hunt for!

I agree. I can't remember why I only grabbed one of the orange and pink back then, but I'm grateful to have even one CB of each of those. blink.gif

Hopefully that won't be repeated this time with the rarity of the breeds. I'm still positive at least one of these guys will be rare though. Just a gut feeling I have. *shrugs*

What is the description of the "gem" eggs?

"This egg is encrusted with colorful gemstones."

Thank you kindly!

Edit - Just caught my first 2 biggrin.gif

Edited by Wahya

lol Could not catch any yesterday for love nor money but today went in and no problem caught 3 gems and 2 each of the others

Thank you TJ and Spriters for the new release!