TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Woo, fully locked with an extra pretty gem!

I found the plates easiest to catch haha.

Not me, I've only had a single plate for HOURS. xd.png

omg omg

This is actually pretty inconvenient timing for me but I don't even care, IT'S A RELEASE YEEESSS

And I've grabbed one plated egg and two condensation eggs in this five minute drop, guess it's not going to be that hard happy.gif (I didn't see a single gemstone though... where they at??)

This is random, but I'm kind of hoping that as the Gemstones hatch, the gems on them start to slowly fall off (kind of like the snow on the Winter Magi eggs).

omg omg

This is actually pretty inconvenient timing for me but I don't even care, IT'S A RELEASE YEEESSS

And I've grabbed one plated egg and two condensation eggs in this five minute drop, guess it's not going to be that hard happy.gif (I didn't see a single gemstone though... where they at??)

Gemstones fall in the Jungle, along with the Plates.

@oddsoxdi: Thx. Nevermind, I did see a bunch of gems in this drop while hanging more in the jungle... caught none. xd.png

And I now have an extra plate that's going to bug me forever lol

Oh snap.

I was waiting for it for three days and then, when it came, I wasn't at home, so I don't have any of those and cave is empty. biggrin.gif

I might be wrong on this but it looks like the gemstone one has at least 5 alts sense theres 9 eggs.

WB

Oh hey, wasn't expecting a release this month considering April starts in 4 days.

Eggs look so pretty! Promising start to the lines.

So... judging by the number of eggs TJ has, one non-dimorphic, one dimorphic, and one dimorphic with an alt form?

... So that's where all the eggs have gone! laugh.gif

I'll be lucky if I manage to snatch one, seeing as how there are so many excited collectors stalking the biomes at the moment. Plus, I gotta wait for these last four eggs of mine to hatch... dang.

Can't wait to see everyone's hatchlings, though!

I might be wrong on this but it looks like the gemstone one has at least 5 alts sense theres 9 eggs.

WB

Only three. One hatchling and male/female for each. That's what I hope anyway. 5 is too many. tongue.gif

Edited by littleblackdog

Sweet, grabbed 3 gemstones. Since people are thinkin Alts for these guys I feel like I gotta load up on them :3

Huzzah! Finally managed to grab a second plate, and it's a Z code! \o/ VICTOLY

Well, 10 minutes and got 2 each of puddle and plate and 1 gem, gotta wait for a couple eggs to hatch before I can get more gems but luckily they only need 3 hours. Guess it's a good thing I've gotten a bit lazy over here or I'd be abandoning things. xd.png

I was reluctantly forced to abandon 3 of my eggs but I just could not resist! This is my first normal release. I grabbed one of each egg! smile.gif

Excellent stuff! Thanks and respect to TJ and the Spriters biggrin.gif

Yay! These eggs look so promising! I can't wait to see the hatchlings. Thank you TJ and Spriter(s)! biggrin.gif

You guys DO know not to put your new eggs into the fan sites before they're at least at 5d12h, don't you? I've seen a lot of new eggs in click sites and am worried.

one question.. when will the eggs from other biomes come back? tongue.gif

Hard to say. Depends a bit on how common the new dragons are gonna be. But I'd guess probably later tonight?

You guys DO know not to put your new eggs into the fan sites before they're at least at 5d12h, don't you? I've seen a lot of new eggs in click sites and am worried.

I always put mine in click sites right after I get them... they're always fine.

I always put mine in click sites right after I get them... they're always fine.

Mine got sick quite often when I did it, I would not risk it. smile.gif