TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

I wonder who sprited these guys, they're so pretty!

Oh, I know! I thought the plated eggs looked more like leaves at first.

Oh, I know! I thought the plated eggs looked more like leaves at first.

I thought it looked like feathers wink.gif

Also am I the only one who feels sorry for the mothers who lay those gemstone eggs? xd.png That must be pretty painful to get those bumps out.

Personally I'm praying that the gemstones stick to the shell after they're laid - because, otherwise, ouch ; A; As a woman, that is all of my do not want right there. ALL of it.

I thought it looked like feathers wink.gif

Even better! I'd love to get another dragon with feathered wings. They aren't that many that have them.

Radiant Angels

White dragons

Moonstones

Rosebuds

Sweetlings (kinda?)

I think I may be forgetting a few, but not sure. My mind refuses to work properly on weekends. ^^;

Personally I'm praying that the gemstones stick to the shell after they're laid - because, otherwise, ouch ; A; As a woman, that is all of my do not want right there. ALL of it.

Maybe the eggs are laid really soft, and the mothers roll them in gemstones to give them some added protection/hatchling food/whatever eggs do with shiny rocks

Edited by Niyaka

In regards to breed names again, it's safe to say that the Condensation one would be between stripes and sun --- something starting with Sub-? Substance, Sublimation, Sub-temperate...

Gemstones is going to be Gem- something, at least. No idea what Plates might be called xd.png

I'm glad I logged in again this afternoon! I've caught two of each of the new eggs and am just waiting on an egg to hatch to fill up.

Maybe the eggs are laid really soft, and the mothers roll them in gemstones to give them some added protection/hatchling food/whatever eggs do with shiny rocks

That could work...

Yay, how exciting!

Shockingly, I didn't have any issues catching four gemstones. :> I still need the other two though... bleck

Whoops - kinda went a little ape---- and now have 5 Gems and 2 Puddles. I'll have to swap a Gem out or wait to get the Plates.

So, if

2 eggs: no dimorphism

3 eggs: dimorpishm on adults only

4 eggs: dimorphism on both hatchlings AND adults

...then what does 9 eggs mean? O_O

Multiple colorations AND dimorphism?

... The more I look at the plated eggs, the more their colors remind me of a breed... but I can't remember what it was...

hnng, i need those babies to hatch. tongue.gif

Also I wasn't paying attention and grabbed three of the pebbly ones instead of grabbing a second puddle one. D: darn. Well, I'm sure people will be trading.

Well i cant get into my scroll and it wont reset my password

fantastic

dang, and i really want to get the new eggs D: [yes i made a topic in help since the FAQ has noothin]

Guess ill lurk the wiki or whatever -cries-

Oh-ho! Black Tip you hatched at the perfect time! Thank you! wub.gif I finally caught a Gem egg and now I have at least one of each! biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ and Spriters. I can't wait to see what these babies look like. happy.gif

Also, thanks for tolerating my bad attitude earlier. My morning was filled with nothing but stress, stress and more stress combined with bad luck and a horrible night's sleep. So, I apologize for my earlier comments. sad.gif

So, if

Possibly, but not necessarily.

Like with the Pyralspites, it looked like there'd be dimorphism from the number of eggs, but then there wasn't. smile.gif

Oh-ho! Black Tip you hatched at the perfect time! Thank you! wub.gif I finally caught a Gem egg and now I have at least one of each! biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ and Spriters. I can't wait to see what these babies look like. happy.gif

Also, thanks for tolerating my bad attitude earlier. My morning was filled with nothing but stress, stress and more stress combined with bad luck and a horrible night's sleep. So, I apologize for my earlier comments. sad.gif

'It's all good. ^^ We're all friends here~

That's what I'm hoping for xd.png

Need 2 Plates and I've got my fill for now *fingers crossed*

Well, I've gotten the gemstone ones. I just need to get the other two. Has anyone seen anything but the gemstone eggs in the jungle in the past hour or so?

OMG the eggs are all greenish and gemstones AGGGHHH I love it <3333

The gem eggs are easy to get, have four of them now. (Including one with a code that means 'shoe' in my language. xd.png ) I'm curious why there are so many of them in TJ's post.

I'm locked with a couple of ER eggs so no more hunting for me. ^^'

Edited by CatCreature

There's probably gonna be 3 different colored gemstones.

Red, Blue, and green judging by the egg.

So, if

TJ's biggest troll move would be to have tons of gemstones on the front page but in the end just have them be multiples of the same sprite. xd.png

April fools is right around the corner, after all.