TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

Hoped there would be one new dragon this month, got three instead! Awesome!

Haven't had luck with the plated and condensation ones yet, but I got two of the gem eggs. Can't wait to see what they'll hatch into!

Are they appearing only at the top of the hour? Also what are their descs?

Getting refreshed every 5 mins, they're the only things dropping in Forest and Jungle.

Thank you, TJ, and spriters!

I have two gems, two puddles, and one plated. I'll grab a second plated when my red hatches. I can't drop the mint as it's part of a lineage project.

Getting refreshed every 5 mins, they're the only things dropping in Forest and Jungle.

Ah excellent thank you~ ill try for two of each and a wildcard o3o b

Welp, I'm locked on eggs now, 5 gems and 1 plated, that I'm gonna toss asap.

Also is it just me or are the drops not only lasting a loooong time but are gems now the only drop in Jungles?

Is it a tempt change to make the Gems more accessible or is it permanent making any Plates caught from the Jungle rarer?

Are the encrusted showing up in the forest to or just the jungle?

Are the encrusted showing up in the forest to or just the jungle?

Gem just jungle.

Plate both

Puddle on forest.

the gem eggs really remind me of M&M cookies. :3

hehe Now that you mention it, that's what they look like laugh.gif A large ball of cookie dough with shiny M&M candies xd.png (Now I want cookie dough xd.png) Incubated some eggs so that they hatch later, and maybe, just maybe another Gemstone egg will hop on my scroll, should I click fast enough rolleyes.gif

FINALLY got some eggs. I can't wait to see what the gemstone ones look like. laugh.gif I just hope the armor-plated ones aren't rare because I don't see them in the cave anymore. :/

A short while ago I managed to lock myself with 3, 2, and 2 eggs. Now I can calm down and relax a little.

Gem just jungle.

Plate both

Puddle on forest.

thank you!!!

Has anyone sorted by breed yet? What dragon breeds does each eggs fall between?

Not sure about the 'Cookie dough' eggs (love that nickname xd.png) as I haven't caught one yet, but from what I can tell the striped ones are after the Actual Stripe dragon and before the Terrae's and the plates are between the Black Tips and the Falconiforms. According to my scroll anyway.

Also, I was looking at the codes and I saw an egg with the phrase 'uMaD' in it. I knew these eggs were trolls! xd.png

Edited by Syiren

Has anyone sorted by breed yet? What dragon breeds does each eggs fall between?

Plates is falling between Coastal Wyvern and Dark Green for me, Gem is after Frosbite but before Geode (it's probably going to be literally Gemstone Dragon xd.png), and Condensation is way down between Stripes and Suncrowns.

Yes, I caught one of each (finally!)after chucking eggs into the AP.

EDIT: Changed the name of the Yellow Crowns to their breed sort name.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

OH WOW

A new release? I pay no attention the news. lol

*runs off to collect*

These eggs look so...weird! xd.png

I'm liking the look of the new eggs! managed to snag two of the gems and plated, and three of the striped.

The striped egg for some reason looks familiar, but I can't think of any dragon I might've seen that goes with it… It's probably just in my head, but that makes me eager to see the adults even more!

The stripe egg looks a bit like blue banded eggs, just with a different color. So far I only managed to get one of the new dragons (I am egg locked now)

I wonder who sprited these guys, they're so pretty!

Edited by shadowfighter

I think it's safe to say the gems are NOT going to be rare, considering they stuck around long after the 5 minute drops ended. Having eggs still around at XX:X4 from the 5 minute drop is a good enough sign of such.

Also am I the only one who feels sorry for the mothers who lay those gemstone eggs? xd.png That must be pretty painful to get those bumps out.

Also the plated egg reminds me of Attack on Titan with the colors and the diagonal lines ahaha

Edited by zaverxi

Hope my Black Tip hatches soon so I can try and catch one Gem egg. (is totally grateful that a few of her Reds are off cooldown biggrin.gif )