TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

When will Tj's eggs hatch?

Maybe tonight.

I feel like he must have some means of keeping the eggs from hatching no matter how many views they get. So people get a chance to see them as eggs for a while.

Just like he keeps 'em from dying even when they're being poked a few thousand times.

omg no why on the one day i have to go do adult things

thank you tj!! the gems look super exciting <33 i love the design of the leaf egg too!

TJ's eggs will hatch around the same time as my Shimmer. Appropos of nothing.

Maybe tonight.

I feel like he must have some means of keeping the eggs from hatching no matter how many views they get. So people get a chance to see them as eggs for a while.

Just like he keeps 'em from dying even when they're being poked a few thousand times.

Nah, he just sets them to require way more views than normal eggs. They still crack like everyone else's, they just take a long time to do so.

I just noticed the release, but I grabbed three of the gemstone and two of each of the others in about thirty minutes. I'm really excited about the gemstone ones! :> I'm incubating and influencing, but keeping mine off of any click sites for a day and a half or so.

Did the Cave just glitch? I can't load anything. huh.gif

Seeing I only had one spot open, I made sure that the gemstone one was the one I'd grab.

However I've incubated my tinsel so I should be able to grab a plate or something once this fella hatches.

Huh... Almost missed this release. Good thing I thought of checking DC before going to bed.

Managed to catch 3 of the thick-plates-eggs and one gemstone egg up to now. Now trying to get one of the condensation eggs.

All eggs look pretty, I can't wait what they will grow up to smile.gif

The Cave works now. :3

Anyhow, I hope all these eggs will not be rares, especially the gemstone ones, people really are taking a shine for them. I can't wait until I'm unlocked so I can join the hunt - really like the look of the hardplate ones. smile.gif

Wow! That was killer lag on the hour, but I managed to wait it out and grab a scroll full of eggs.

I have one plated, two puddles and 4 gemstones.

Thanks, TJ, for the release. I was lucky with the timing because I've been away and my scroll was empty. smile.gif

Interesting to speculate about the gemstones. I hope all three of these will stay fairly easy to catch since there are too many for me to get my scroll goal filled in one batch of eggs. I wish there were some way to know which would be easiest to catch later. I usually seem to get it wrong.

Interesting to speculate about the gemstones. I hope all three of these will stay fairly easy to catch since there are too many for me to get my scroll goal filled in one batch of eggs. I wish there were some way to know which would be easiest to catch later. I usually seem to get it wrong.

Actually, the hardplate ones look like they drop least, the condensation and gemstones are abundant in their biomes. But since gemstone = shiny, they seem to be the ones most talked about.

Edited by stagazer_7

I got a Puddle and a Plated, I have 2 eggs that should hatch tomorrow so with luck I'll be able to grab some more tomorrow. Really looking forward to seeing what these guys turn into, crossing my fingers for either a Drake or an Eastern among them.

now... my brain is wondering... WHICH to grab first?

Oh cmon! The cave is frequently empty everytime I go to each biome. tongue.gif

You're not going to find anything except in Forest or Jungle. And you have to be right on the 5 minute mark, refreshing like mad, to see anything.

Even with 80 people in a biome, it's still so much easier than when there was only one page!

Edited by almne

I really do believe I know what the gems are. biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see them! And as I thought, the dragon I was thinking of is gone from the completed section.

*waits impatiently for TJ's to hatch*

Also, I wonder if the plated ones are dimorphic, or if they have two color variants as well? Makes me think of the opals since the plated eggs are available in two different biomes.

Edited by zaverxi

You're not going to find anything except in Forest or Jungle. And you have to be right on the 5 minute mark, refreshing like mad, to see anything.

Yeah, the eggs dissapear really fast, 30-60 sec and the drop is over. tongue.gif

What I mean is that The Jungle And Forest are occasionally empty.

I am soooo impatient right now, I really want to see TJ's gemstones hatch! What are the differences? So many eggs! *bounces slightly*

Ah new release time! Time to watch everyone who complained about not having a release now complain that they can't catch anything!

Thanks for the release TJ. Patiently clicking through the five minute drops while my husband makes dinner - So far I have a plate and a gem to show for it!

Hoping the gemstones are birthstone dragons that change every month so we don't have to collect a buttload of them right now!

I forgot to thank everyone for the release! Thank you, TJ and artists! Here's hoping they don't magically disappear once the initial release is over.