TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

So close to my birthday.

I probably won't be able to catch them until tonight, here's hoping they won't be rare.

Mine got sick quite often when I did it, I would not risk it. smile.gif

If you say so. I don't want to lose any eggs, so I guess I'll go fog mine.

Wow! So nice to have new releases. Thank you!

I wonder why there's nine gemstone ones. Three different colors maybe? Green, blue, red.

Edited by DragonCavePlayer

I incubated most of mine. Then tossed them in only 1 hatchery. I want to be able to hunt again quickly!

Wow, wasn't expecting a release. xd.png The new eggs are lovely! I got a Gem and Stripe, though I'm egglocked until tonight. sad.gif I really hope to get a Plate one tonight but does anyone know how long they'll continue to drop constantly? I'd hate to abandon one of my other eggs just to get one right now, buuuut...

Well, anyway! wub.gif Can't wait to see what they are! The descriptions are interesting for the eggs and they're so lively looking. biggrin.gif Thanks for the wonderful surprise, TJ and spriters! <3

I always put mine in click sites right after I get them... they're always fine.

Yeah, usually if I just knock a day off with incubate they stay fine.

Depends on what site (or sites) you're using, usually.

You guys DO know not to put your new eggs into the fan sites before they're at least at 5d12h, don't you? I've seen a lot of new eggs in click sites and am worried.

Thanks for putting the warning out!

New eggs seem to be clearing out of two of the fansites I have running, but I'm still seeing some in the highest View-rate one I have up - AOND...

I have mine (as always) in Daily Dragon Fix for a gentle few Clicks and Unique Views for a good start and am still watching them closely, even then, although there's no way they could get Sick there.

And once they go into Silvi's, I'll be watching them like a hawk, even though new eggs are usually perfectly safe there and I generally enter mine there right away.

The View rates can go up so much during Releases, though!

It's best to be safe, I usually put my eggs in a hatchery after at least 12 hrs have passed and even with incubating, they all hatched on time and the egglock never lasted longer then necessary. ;3

I fog mine until the third day, (3 days & 23 hours). As soon as they're put into click sites, they hatch within minutes.

Yeah, usually if I just knock a day off with incubate they stay fine.

Depends on what site (or sites) you're using, usually.

Incubate doesn't actually affect the timer as far as sickness is concerned, so if you're using a time sensitive site (like EATW) it's actually less safe incubated - it gets sick like it's 7 days but the site gives it more views like it's 6 days.

I usually just wait 24 hours (so 5 days left after incubate) then put my eggs in EATW, and they're usually just fine. If they seem to be getting more views than usual I just take them out when I'm not at the computer. Only times I usually have a problem is if the egg gets tagged as ER when it's actually still 4d1h (EATW has a bad habit of doing that).

The eggs in the ER at AOND are TJs. They're all at the 3 day mark, so there's no way they're anybody else's.

In the ordinary daycare part, I've only seen a very small amount of new eggs.

I usually just wait 24 hours (so 5 days left after incubate) then put my eggs in EATW, and they're usually just fine. If they seem to be getting more views than usual I just take them out when I'm not at the computer. Only times I usually have a problem is if the egg gets tagged as ER when it's actually still 4d1h (EATW has a bad habit of doing that).

I think the timers are read half an hour ahead by all hatcheries - I know I can usually put AoND's ER on 4d1h eggs if it's actually just half an hour to go. It's more of a problem with EATW than other sites because its ER is integrated.

The eggs in the ER at AOND are TJs. They're all at the 3 day mark, so there's no way they're anybody else's.

In the ordinary daycare part, I've only seen a very small amount of new eggs.

Ok, good!

I usually just run the small Viewer on the AOND entry page, since I'm generally running several other fansites at the same time, so I'm just seeing a mix of a random 150 eggs, not the full page with separate everything, except when cleaning.

... Anyone please tell me why every biome page always says "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found"?

... Anyone please tell me why every biome page always says "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found"?

They got picked up, so you need to wait for the eggs to reappear. This happens every 5 minutes.

That often happens during new releases; all biomes except the ones that drop the new eggs will empty out until the release ends.

You should see the new eggs in the forest and jungle during the 5-minute drops (whenever the clock at the top of the page reads #:#0 or #:#5)

There are Drops every 5 minutes and at the hour, but they run dry quickly, so just watch for those.

And good luck! smile.gif

Edit: not only ninja.gif but gave the wrong answer, lol - guess I'd better find the energy to go downstairs and get that coffee...

Edited by Syphoneira

Argh, these were released while I was sleeping >>

Hopefully I can get my fill before other eggs start mixing in.

Incubate doesn't actually affect the timer as far as sickness is concerned, so if you're using a time sensitive site (like EATW) it's actually less safe incubated - it gets sick like it's 7 days but the site gives it more views like it's 6 days.

Eh. Like I said, I haven't had trouble in the past. When I'm working on breeding projects I'd often just incubate and throw 'em in a hatchery and it wasn't a problem. mellow.gif

Eh. Like I said, I haven't had trouble in the past. When I'm working on breeding projects I'd often just incubate and throw 'em in a hatchery and it wasn't a problem.  mellow.gif

If it's working for you it doesn't matter I guess smile.gif I don't know if regular releases up hatchery traffic like holidays do but I'd guess from your join date that you'd know if you needed to be extra cautious by now :3

Argh, these were released while I was sleeping >>

Hopefully I can get my fill before other eggs start mixing in.

I also hope to get all before that...