TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

I wish there was a way to know!  lol  I'm agonizing over this.  It's crazy.  I'm not sure what to do.  rolleyes.gif

Ugh I'm glad I'm not the only one to fret over that! I guessed horribly which one would be rare for the Pyralspites and I haven't seen a single one from any other biome but volcano. I just want to hoard the rare ones now, please and thank you! xd.png

I really like all the eggs, but I must say that I really LOVE the Gemstone and Plate egg. I like that these eggs are so unusual. I hope more unique eggs like those will be released. I enjoy the eggs almost as much as I enjoy the dragons. I really wish sometimes that there was a way to keep eggs on our scrolls.

I guessed horribly which one would be rare for the Pyralspites and I haven't seen a single one from any other biome but volcano. I just want to hoard the rare ones now, please and thank you! xd.png.png

Same here. sad.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

All right, got two of each. That's a lot of alts for Gems, though, I'm kinda freaking out a little...

I wasn't expecting a release. What a nice surprise! Thank you TJ! smile.gif

Only need a striped forest one. Did they drop at the same time in both biomes? Wondering as there's nothing in the biomes as of right now.

I really like all the eggs, but I must say that I really LOVE the Gemstone and Plate egg.  I like that these eggs are so unusual.  I hope more unique eggs like those will be released.   I enjoy the eggs almost as much as I enjoy the dragons.  I really wish sometimes that there was a way to keep eggs on our scrolls.

I know! This year's Valentine's egg was absolutely stunning! If I could freeze just one egg, it would have to be that one. wub.gif

That or the Grave dragon egg. xd.png

Edited by Syiren

Twelve gemstones. Maybe one for each birthstone of the month?

I KNEW I had counted 12 when I first checked this thread! Now it's just down to 9.

Hmm. Either the plated ones are like opals, and have biome-specific colors, or they're dimorphic with only one color.

But yes, seems like we're looking at 3 variants of the gems, without dimorphic hatchlings.

Yay! Just now seeing this. I'm sick with the flu. Yay for something fun to catch!

Only need a striped forest one. Did they drop at the same time in both biomes? Wondering as there's nothing in the biomes as of right now.

Stripes and Plates drop in the Forest and Gems in the Jungle (at least that's all I saw in the Jungle). Plates drop in the Jungle too.

Edit Thanks zaverxi for clearing that up ^^

Edited by Isuzu

I KNEW I had counted 12 when I first checked this thread! Now it's just down to 9.

yes there where 12

Stripes and Plates drop in the Forest and Gems in the Jungle (at least that's all I saw in the Jungle)

Plates also drop in the jungle, the gems are just super common. xd.png

Stripes and Plates drop in the Forest and Gems in the Jungle (at least that's all I saw in the Jungle)

I have a plate from the jungle smile.gif

Plates also drop in the jungle, the gems are just super common. xd.png

Oh really? Good to know, thanks for that ^^

Yeah the Gems are easiest to catch, but personally I was kind of torn between getting more of them just in case and getting a pair of each. After the Pyralspites I'm just paranoid like that.

For all the gemstones are shiny and potentially alt-full, the green on the plated leafy ones is the best colour ever :3

How long will they keep being the only things dropping? 24 hours? If so I'll be able to pick up 2 more, and I'm dithering on whether to go for 3 gems, 2 plates, 1 drippy, or 4 gems, 1 plate, 1 drippy.

Regulars are already very slowly beginning to mix in. I saw a stray CB horse ('strange markings') somewhere in the middle of the drops not long ago, so the exclusive time is already over, even if it's not entirely obvious. smile.gif

THANK YOU, TJ!

Considering how busy you've been, this is amazing as well as wonderful!

Now, as long as these are common enough that we can load up on them over time, we'll be happy for weeks, lol.

More generally, I slept though the first part of this, and the hourly lag froze me on one egg for ages, making me nervous it was just going to be like that through most of the drops, but via frantic refreshing I wound up with 3 of the gem ones, 2 plated and one striped, so I'm pretty happy.

I have an egg I need for a lineage which took me ages to breed which hatches in 6 hours, so I'll hope to catch another striped one later.

But boy, this is fun! smile.gif

That was quick! Just need one more gemstone one smile.gif

Thanks to TJ and the Spriters!

Oooh, imagine if the gems are like stripes? You get, I don't know, diamonds out of the caves, but they can produce sapphires, rubies, and emeralds depending on what you breed them with.

Of course if all the colors are in the cave I foresee a whole heaping pile of trades for the right colors, or whatever the difference is.

Regulars are already very slowly beginning to mix in.

No! So that was what, a 2-3 hour release?

And 3 gems, 2 condensation, and 2 plated. So glad I have so many pinks and reds.

Lovely new eggs, thanks TJ and spriters! Got a pair of each, and I have two more hours while another egg is hatching to decide what to do with that last egg slot smile.gif

No!  So that was what, a 2-3 hour release?

Two hours, maybe, but I also haven't seen another regular since that stray CB horse. Granted, I'm not hunting now and just checking to see how they're dropping, so I might be missing the stray regulars, but I definitely don't think it's anything to worry about.

Edit: Just saw a storm whiz by. So I guess it wasn't just a complete fluke. smile.gif Still nothing to worry about, I think.

Edited by pinkgothic

Woo, fully locked with an extra pretty gem!

I found the plates easiest to catch haha.