TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

My guess is this:

Two colorations (probably red and greenish, like the gems?)Dimorphism in both hatchlings and adults (meaning four hatchling sprites and four adult sprites)Plus stage one hatchling probably has a neutral sprite (so hence nine eggs?)We'll see in a few days, but that's how I'm gonna justify so many eggs in my head. xd.png

Nevermind, there are THREE colors, not two. xd.png So kitsune93 is probably right, there's prolly three colors, with dimorphism in adults.

Edited by Nezbael

Whoa do I feel lucky! ohmy.gif Just got back today and lo and behold there's a new release. And by the looks of these beautiful eggs I think I'm already in love! At least the leafy looking plates has my attention, even if they're most likely not actual leaves. Such pretty green colors. wub.gif And who doesn't like shiny gems as well?

'It's all good. ^^ We're all friends here~

*hugs* thanks. ^^

TJ's biggest troll move would be to have tons of gemstones on the front page but in the end just have them be multiples of the same sprite. xd.png

April fools is right around the corner, after all.

Oh, that's right! Isn't that how the Dinos were introduced to the cave? What if these Gems are something similar?

I think there will be three adults variations with dimorphism, and the other three eggs will be frozen as s2s.

Edited by Niyaka

Release! Well, I like the looks of the eggs, especially the gemstone and stripe-y one. Now to go catch some. =3

Grabbed too many of the gemstones and the puddle ones, but hopefully I can get another plated one in five hours. tongue.gif

Well I'm locked. Totally didn't mean to do that. 1 plates, 2 condensation, and 3 gems. Add my royal blue and I'm locked. Dang. *is already impatient*

This release has stressed me out. I'm sweating over whether or not to ditch my one Puddle egg and snag one more Gemstone...but what if it's the Puddle egg that turns out to be the rarest of them all?

It's releases like this that make me want to strangle TJ when I look at my measly 7 egg slots, while he gets to hatch 15. dry.gif ONE more would be an awesome thing!

Edited by MedievalMystic

For all the gemstones are shiny and potentially alt-full, the green on the plated leafy ones is the best colour ever :3

How long will they keep being the only things dropping? 24 hours? If so I'll be able to pick up 2 more, and I'm dithering on whether to go for 3 gems, 2 plates, 1 drippy, or 4 gems, 1 plate, 1 drippy.

This release has stressed me out. I'm sweating over whether or not to ditch my one Puddle egg and snag one more Gemstone...but what if it's the Puddle egg that turns out to be the rarest of them all?

Mirror mirror, on the wall, which egg is rarest of them all? xd.png

Got my fill for the night: 3 Gems, 2 Plates and 2 Puddles. Now it's time to play the waiting game.

Mirror mirror, on the wall, which egg is rarest of them all? xd.png.png

I wish there was a way to know! lol I'm agonizing over this. It's crazy. I'm not sure what to do. rolleyes.gif

Well locked myself with another Gemstone. Hoping to get one more Striped egg to have a breeding pair. I'm happy with what I have. ^^

2 Plates

2 Gemstones

1 Striped

Not bad. I'm happy. happy.gif

I'm glad I incu-hatched everything this morning. I half-expected a release, but had expected it to have started earlier than it did for some reason or another. I have to try to get another plated egg, but I have 3 gems and 2 puddles.

Thanks TJ and spriters!

It's releases like this that make me want to strangle TJ when I look at my measly 7 egg slots, while he gets to hatch 15. dry.gif ONE more would be an awesome thing!

I know, right? At least one more slot so we could have an even number for pairs would be enough.

I know, right? At least one more slot so we could have an even number for pairs would be enough.

That would make my day! I would love to have enough slots for an EVEN number of pairs. 7 has always bugged me and felt off.

I feel like the release drops are way too small for the still growing number of players^^;

Can't get the eggs...

Edited by VixenDra

Had to give up on two of my three ND experiment eggs just so I can catch what I want xd.png Would have given up on the third one as well if its code wasn't so perfect for an ND. Oh well. Two gems, one puddle and still have to catch a plate, then I'll be locked smile.gif

*edit* Well that went quickly. Happily locked smile.gif

Edited by Rhynn Collins

are these what I think they are

probably not, but YES GEM, SCALED AND STRIPED BASED DRAGONS!

thank you!

I have to wait for my Shimmer to hatch in 8 hours or so. Right now I'm at 4 Gems, 1 Plate and 1 Drippy.

ETA: And of course, all big thanks to TJ, artists and everyone involved. SOOO glad to have a Release!

Edited by oddsoxdi