Jazeki

So Your Dragons Refuse To Go Near Each Other

Bred 9 CB Stripe x CB Gemshard pairs and got one refusal from a Female Stripe x Male Blue Gem.

Of course the first 2G Prize I ever got refused her intended mate, a CB Male Blusang -.-

CB silver tinsel refused at least 3 times. Didn't keep track at first, but it refused neotropicals recently , 2 weeks in a row(different neotropicals).

Also bred 4 pairs of flamingos x fever wyvern last month, all refused. I'm not sure if these 2 breeds have problems getting along.

I was just getting ready to start my "Gems of the Tropics" lineage with my only CB male Neotropics and my only CB female Green Gemshards I had available at that time. The first breed was a success and so I crossed my fingers for a Neo the second time, and y'know what happened? Yep, they TOTALLY refused. Way to go, Flairwaek and Perinayque. dry.gif

Four refusals between CB Stripes and CB Gemshards out of 28 new parings, 6/26, between 8:10 and 8:33am, Cavetime.

Not sure of all the pairs since there were 6 No egg/nointerest as well, but I am certain of the two pairs.

vOgk0 refused Whsb6

DkeKd refused G20gn

my last refusal was June 18th, a 2nd Gen White X 2nd Gen Solstice

before that my last refusal was February 6th, a CB Radiant Angel X CB Tan Ridgewing

A lineage of seasonals, started with 8 falls last year, then 4 winters, 2 springs... And the springs refuse to go near each other.

Probably should have bred back up siblings, but really?!??!!? Now I have to wait a whole extra year to finish this sub lineage and the things I was planning on doing with it

fleshcrowne x harvest

Someone said something earlier about 'new grown' dragons maybe refusing more, which may or may not be a thing. I do have a lot of my newly grown dragons refuse, but I notice that for me it seems to happen more if it's the first time ever I have bred one of the dragons, whether it's been on my scroll for a week or or a year. Anyone else notice anything similar?

pink/water x2 (out of ten breedings)

first breeding attempt for both waters

Two of my 3EG PB Silver Tinsels just wanted to make today even more better than it already was. sad.gif

Edited by Labyrinthian

two more, two code eggs and a xeno

First time breeding for all of them

The names of the newest breeds have been updated on the front page and I will add the refusals as soon as I can.

One of my Mistletoes (Mistletoe is CB of course) refused a CB Red.

ETA: My only female CB Desipis and one of my CB Reds. dry.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

I found a really cool lineage back at the end of 2013, and decided, hey, I wanna breed a mate for it!

Started breeding in early January 2014. Why I chose white stripes I'll never know.

Progeny list! See how many white stripes I bred?

GUESS WHICH ONE REFUSED.

And this isn't all. I ignored this line and started another one. This one actually worked! Then I got to the absolutely final breeding. Instead of a white stripe, I needed a black stripe.

Another progeny list That first black refused the dragon who I MADE the lineage for. So I figured, how hard could it be to breed another black? It took me from January 2015, a YEAR after I started breeding the lineage, to now to get another black stripe. You don't see it there? BECAUSE I MURDERED IT FOR REFUSING.

I decided that if I don't breed another black stripe by Halloween, the nice AP grab I got that keeps REFUSING EVERYTHING is getting turned into a zombie or die trying.

My rage is insurmountable.

Sorry, didn't mean to turn this into a rant, but I'm just adding in that yet again I had major frustration with this lineage. I worked so dang hard on it and this is really pissing me off that I'm ALMOST THERE and then 'HAHAHA DENIED'.

So. Breed is black stripe, other breed is purple dorsal. Purple dorsal refused TWO lineaged black stripes.

Oh, my freaking puddingcups.

So, just after the end of Spring breeding this year, I found this lovely egg in the AP. I influenced it male, since I happen to have a couple CB Copper ladies and one CB Spring male, and I wanted to breed a checker with this.

His beautiful mate just grew up.... and immediately refused him. I'm so mad.

I wandered into the trading section and saw a couple trade requests I had the dragons to fill (if egg produced)

I probably bred 6 or 7 pairs. These two refusals though... grrr.

Elements of Sea Wings with Sea Bass Element - how perfect would that pair be, I mean really? Nope.

and my only male speckle throat and Nimdre, who loves everybody. Except him. This one was for someone who apparently really wanted a silver from speckle since they said "auto" on the trade. I figured I'd give it a shot. Or... not. Nim! You've never refused anyone before!

An actual Xenowyrm refusal.

Magma Dragon x Pyro Xenowyrm (Failure to comply)

They really hated each other. Thankfully, I have another Magma Dragon egg, so I can give it another whirl.

Edited by PixelShark

two 5gen even PB Silvers have REFUSED each other!! I could spit nails!

Date of Refusal: See post date

Time of Refusal: See post time

Pairing That Refused: AP find x lovely gift

Dragon Breeds: Silver, Copper

*sighs*

Common and replaceable, but time-consuming: a CB Anagallia male refused 3 CB Anagallis females.