Jazeki

So Your Dragons Refuse To Go Near Each Other

Date of Refusal: See post date

Time of Refusal: See post time

Pairing That Refused: Avatar x Avatar

Dragon Breeds: Avatars of Creation

Screw them. *kicks Avatar plans into the bucket*

When I first won my HM prize I chose a CB Soulpeace partly because I adore them but also partly because I thought CB Soulpeace x CB Solstice would make for an awesome pairing. So of course when my only adult CB Solstice (my other CB I derped and froze before realising the holiday limits had changed) refused to go near my Soulpeace I was devastated. Worst refusal ever.

I'm so thankful refusals are removed for holiday breeding, at least I can share the beauty of the pairing once a year, but I'm still pretty sad they'll never have Soulpeace babies.

I feel your pain sad.gif So far, my HM has refused a Blusang, a GoN and a Lumina, so you can imagine my fear and my relief when I met her with my 2nd male GoN!

AND My male GoN and my ONLY CB Rosebud refuse eachother. tongue.gif

Well, my new CB Spessi has refused both of the Pyrope ladies that have been introduced to him. Luckily they're easy enough to replace...

nhio x marrow

nhio x shadow walker

two 4g purebred thuweds, pink x waverunner dry.gif

daydream x daydream, spriters descendents meant to be a pair

Edited by Tawanda001

Pink x Terrae

Green x Gaia

Black Tea x Val '09

Waterhorse x Trihorn

Tidal x Tidal

Striped River x Hellfire

Heartstealer 1 x GoN

Heartstealer 2 x the same freaking GoN

This month has not been a good month for breeding. >.<

EDIT: And now my Chrono and Skywing decided to hop on the bandwagon! This is getting ridiculous...

Edited by Avarule

My only two CB almandine dragons refused to go near each other and I lost my mind. mad.gif

My 7th gens decided the lineage was going a bit too fast. Time to cause trouble. dry.gif

As you can see, it's not a fatal error and the dragons can be easily replaced (my only goal is to collect every breed in a single even gen lineage), but with only one 5th gen and one 6th gen waiting for a mate, this will take some time.

I had a Mageia refuse a Stripe, either a Gaia or a Thalassa refuse a different Stripe (it would be nice if the action log would tell you what refuses when you breed them...), this Red refuse this Nocturne, and this Ember refuse this Grave.

The last two are annoying because I was planning to use them for a lineage, though I have more dragons I can use. But it's still annoying.

So I got these two for breeding from the departures thread.... and they refused. I'm gonna try to contact the breeders and see if I can trade for another offspring, hopefully sad.gif

Male Brown Copper just refused a Female Nocturne. Not a big deal, just annoying. xd.png

My Reds keep refusing to breed with one another, which is really annoying for the PB lineage I want to create. No big deal, but... Well, it's not making me a happy camper. :/

Three refusals today. All from commons/uncommons, not hard to replace, but still frustrating.

Updated to ab613's post and added a line for the most reported breed under the current thread stats. This, of course, doesn't mean that any one breed is more likely to refuse than another.

Oh, I had a CB Male Ember refuse a CB Female Black Tea not too long ago. Not too annoying, thankfully.

Updated the first post to include the new dragon breed, Spirit Wards. Xenos have been moved into the rare category and Tehya Faye's refusal has been recorded.

One of my male cb silvers and cb female olive refused each other.

My cb female cavern lurker refused my cb red finned tidal

*headdesk*

Bauble has so far refused two sister balloons.

you silly dolt, you're supposed to be bred to a balloon ... why is it you have something against the breed!!!

i also had Perfection refuse this Blusang last week dry.gif