Tazzay

Flight Rising

I'm all for the new genes. I decided to save up and buy Giraffe for this handsome devil here

user posted image.

Still a ways off, but I think Giraffe looks better on him than Toxic. Also if any of the recent members like any of the babies I posted previously, I'm happy to offer one per person if they interest anyone!

No I meant Giraffe, I keep getting Toxin and poison mixed up xd.png So Giraffe looks better than Poison.

I decided to join after seeing all the gorgeous dragons in this thread. I'm Requieum on there, and pretty much everywhere else. DC is the oddball exception tongue.gif No idea what I'm doing, but this looks fun.

I decided to join after seeing all the gorgeous dragons in this thread. I'm Requieum on there, and pretty much everywhere else. DC is the oddball exception tongue.gif No idea what I'm doing, but this looks fun.

welcome to fr!! <33 sending you a fr, i hope you have a great time here c: i agree, a lot of the dragons are super pretty!!

Saving for the Freckle gene currently, but I have a feeling it'll take a few more days to get. (Also known as I'm too lazy to spend work on getting Treasure, but I'll get around to it soon.)

Also, I'm willing to buy a baby male imperial as a mate to this girl. (Preferred black and blue.)

Edited by eaaem

I have dragons for sale on the AH: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=83207&page=4

Bottom of page 4 and onto page 5. The Coatls are Leap Day babies.

If you joined in this new window, you can PM me on FR if there's one that you like and I'll take it off the AH to send to you for free.

Additionally, I just filled up my nests and have 14 eggs hatching in five days. Let me know (any of you, not just newbies) if you want a Ping to see what comes out of the eggs.

Edited by Narvix

Hey all, sorry in advance for long post, but just wanted opinions.

user posted image

Him

user posted image

and her are supposed to be mates. I'm not caring about lineages, but I am concerned about breeds. Are they a good pair? I picked them almost randomly.

I would like a Crystal and Facet baby from them, because I think that would look good.

Edited by Meg_752

user posted image

Him

user posted image

and her are supposed to be mates. I'm not caring about lineages, but I am concerned about breeds. Are they a good pair? I picked them almost randomly.

Oooh, they both look really pretty! :3 Not really sure what you're asking, are you asking if they'll produce lots of offspring? ^^; If so, it doesn't really matter what breeds you pair together, you'll still have a chance at producing 5 eggs in your nest :3 If you're asking if they'll hybrid, then no ^^; They'll make cool colored offspring though :3 I apologize if I didn't answer your question at all, or if it wasn't what you were wanting ^^;

user posted image

Him

user posted image

I would like a Crystal and Facet baby from them, because I think that would look good.

If you are wanting a facet baby, the male isn't a particularly good choice. He has stripes, which is a common gene, meaning that most likely any hatchlings will have stripes instead of facet. You might get lucky and get a facet, but it is fairly unlikely.

If you want to see what their offspring could look like, put their IDs here:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=scrying&view=progeny

If you are wanting a facet baby, the male isn't a particularly good choice.  He has stripes, which is a common gene, meaning that most likely any hatchlings will have stripes instead of facet.  You might get lucky and get a facet, but it is fairly unlikely.

If you want to see what their offspring could look like, put their IDs here:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=scrying&view=progeny

Both of these answered my questions! I'll see if they produce a Facet (and possibly a Wildclaw, though that's also unlikely rolleyes.gif )!

EDIT: Haven't been able to get the offspring checker to work, on mobile or on my computer. Too bad, as I wanted to try them out. dry.gif

Also, my first nest will hatch tomorrow! It's my progen's babies.

Edited by Meg_752

I've been selectively breeding for Iridescent/Shimmer/Glimmer on Coatls and Wildclaws and now I've gotten a really good selection of them that have a limited color on the third gene. I'm going introduce the Butterfly gene in now and I have plans to introduce Stained gene as well. I really like these new genes a lot but my cave is super clogged now. I should really get rid of more of them but I don't want to just exalt them.

One of my favorites is probably this Coatl right here

user posted image

user posted image

slams fist on table

i had to kill a man for this accent

no just kidding everyone was super nice!! i'm so glad i can rest peacefully now

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

user posted image

Decided to go with Cherub instead of Giraffe for Clya (my progen)... Now to get Butterfly and Glimmer! It's gonna take ages >w<

user posted image

And Kozane here, her mate, bought him Pearlcatcher Change and Tiger... now I need Butterfly and Glimmer.... So much treasure xd.png

Edited by Clya

user posted image

and

user posted image

are now parents to

user posted image

and

user posted image!

But I don't know what to do with them. Maybe I'll exalt the Lavender one? Could I sell one?

I was hoping for a female, but got two males. xd.png

EDIT: I now have 5 hatchlings I bought

send help

Edited by Meg_752

I have this one dragon. I really like her, but she hasn't sold so I want to give her to a good home. The only condition is that you please don't exalt her. She does make a nice Christmas dragon:

user posted image

Just send a crossroads, same name as here.

Claimed. Thanks!

Edited by Nectaris

I have some babies looking for homes! My gen 1 Nocs gave me such pretty babies. Offer what you like, they have the new Giraffe gene!

Female: Orange Giraffe, Aqua Hypnotic, Ivory Basic

user posted image

Male: Red Giraffe, Spring Hypnotic, Soil Basic

user posted image

Female: Crimson Giraffe, Avocado Hypnotic, Maroon basic

user posted image

Edited by dragontamer44722

Thanks FluffyPillow for the congrats! Sorry about the late reply haha. >3<''

The new crossroads system is cool! A lot more reliable and I especially like the messaging system, might take a little while to get used to though.. I handle a lot of transactions on a daily basis, my organisation will need some changing. :D

I almost didn't realise it was released until someone sent me a payment using it, no one ever sends me CRs so it surprised me a bit haha.

Saved up my Treasure so I could put Freckle on my progen, Flora.

user posted image

I just need Cherub and Okapi on her.

The new CR system seems interesting.

Edited by eaaem

I scattered one of my 5 digit gen ones today as per usual once every few weeks, and she scattered into a near XXY (just one colour off!). XD

I love her colours regardless, gened her up and covered her with apparel. <3

user posted image

Another honourable mention in the skin contest, darn!! My friend made it this time though. 8D It was the entry they wanted to win too.