Tazzay

Flight Rising

I saved pictures of all my googly eyed dragons <3

I can't take any of the dragon share threads seriously now. And the hatcheries with adult dragons just PFFFFFTTT.

No, but what stat spread are you using? I'd suggest Culex if you're not already using that. Unless you invest Vitality, you don't get a lot of bulk cause defense and mind points do nothing. And Golem Workshop is notoriously hard, most people take a healer/mage there in order to farm.

Well, my dragons stats as of leveling to 2 unsure.gif

Guardian:

STR - 60

AGI - 42

VIT - 54

QCK - 33

INT - 42

DEF - 55

MND - 43

Spiral (F):

STR - 59

AGI - 42

VIT - 55

QCK -33

INT - 45

DEF - 53

MND - 43

Spiral (M):

STR - 59

AGI - 42

VIT - 55

QCK - 33

INT - 45

DEF - 53

MND - 43

You're going to need to tincture your team's stats :c None of that is really beneficial for coli grinding in higher areas. For grinding, you want to focus on the str/vit/qck stats. A 4/1/3 ratio if I remember correctly. And ambush/berserk battle stones. As Silver pointed out, using one of the Coli guides is very helpful.

Well, my dragons stats as of leveling to 2 unsure.gif

Guardian:

STR - 60

AGI - 42

VIT - 54

QCK - 33

INT - 42

DEF - 55

MND - 43

Spiral (F):

STR - 59

AGI - 42

VIT - 55

QCK -33

INT - 45

DEF - 53

MND - 43

Spiral (M):

STR - 59

AGI - 42

VIT - 55

QCK - 33

INT - 45

DEF - 53

MND - 43

Yeah, like Narvix said, that's going to need a tincture. The good thing about tincturing is that you can now use all your stats, including original breed bonus ones. This guide is the most commonly used one, and for a good reason too. Glass cannon builds are the only thing that works for coli grinding. The stones mentioned in the guide are expensive, but if you can find a battlestone bank you can get them for free. Alternatively, you can grind with your existing team and sell the materials to get enough treasure. If you don't want to do that, you can always just rent out level 25s with the right stats and stones.

user posted image

My progen is looking mighty fine today.

user posted image

Shadowstare lost a staring contest.

user posted image

This one's my favorite.

I have a bunch of April Fool's hatchlings for sale (including some royal Skydancers and pretty Imps) cause I'm too lazy to figure out why I can't copy and paste the codes straight from FR...

All of them are viewable on page 3-4 of my lair, everyone after Skyflight (including Skyflight) are for sale :3 Just send a CR with your proposed price since I really don't have a "set" one.

Take a Look?

And can I just say.... I LOVE THESE GOOGLY EYES SO MUCH!!!

Edited by Clya

I have a bunch of April Fool's hatchlings for sale (including some royal Skydancers and pretty Imps) cause I'm too lazy to figure out why I can't copy and paste the codes straight from FR...

-snip-

And can I just say.... I LOVE THESE GOOGLY EYES SO MUCH!!!

Clya, I think it's because there's a line break (I think that's what it's called) in the code.

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22037273]
[img=http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220373/22037273_350.png]
[/url]

This is what you're given, and

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22037273]^[IMG=http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220373/22037273_350.png]
[/url]

there is the extra space, delete that and it will work.

I hope they fix it, it's probably a mistake.

EDIT: I love the eyes too, especially Arcane eyes on Mirrors. xd.png

Edited by Meg_752

@Narvix and Silverphoenixx: *sighs* I wish I would've known that thread when I first joined sad.gif So, I should replace what stones I have for each dragon, or? (They're pretty much the same for each, except for bolts and such, and element-based stones) unsure.gif And what's a tincture? ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

@Narvix and Silverphoenixx: *sighs* I wish I would've known that thread when I first joined sad.gif So, I should replace what stones I have for each dragon, or? (They're pretty much the same for each, except for bolts and such, and element-based stones) unsure.gif And what's a tincture? ^^;

When you get the chance you should probably replace. What stones do you have? A tincture is a Tincture of Dissolution, they stock in the battle section of the marketplace.

When you get the chance you should probably replace. What stones do you have? A tincture is a Tincture of Dissolution, they stock in the battle section of the marketplace.

hehe I mean, what exactly does it do? ^^; The stones/abilities for my dragons are -

Guardian

Scratch, Slash, Gust Slash, Zephyr Bolt, Regeneration, Zephyr Acuity & Might Fragments, and Field Manual

Spiral (f)

Scratch, Slash, Thunder Slash, Shock Bolt, Shock, Charged Might & Acuity Fragments, and Scholar

Spiral (m)

Scratch, Slash, Jungle Slash, Leaf Bolt, Envenom, Natural Acuity & Might Fragments, and Scholar

hehe I mean, what exactly does it do? ^^; The stones/abilities for my dragons are -

Guardian

Scratch, Slash, Gust Slash, Zephyr Bolt, Regeneration, Zephyr Acuity & Might Fragments, and Field Manual

Spiral (f)

Scratch, Slash, Thunder Slash, Shock Bolt, Shock, Charged Might & Acuity Fragments, and Scholar

Spiral (m)

Scratch, Slash, Jungle Slash, Leaf Bolt, Envenom, Natural Acuity & Might Fragments, and Scholar

The tincture lets you wipe all your stats and start over with statting your dragon.

You probably want to focus on converting your dragons into physical attackers first, though you can leave a mage to help in the Golem Workshop. The guardian can probably be changed into a physical attacker the easiest, and the two spirals can either be left as two mages or two physical attacker or one physical attacker and one mage.

Tincturing first then getting the stones would probably be a good idea, since they all have scratch and can get on by themselves with it and the slashes. Just don't make a mixed attacker, those don't really work unfortunately.

The tincture lets you wipe all your stats and start over with statting your dragon.

You probably want to focus on converting your dragons into physical attackers first, though you can leave a mage to help in the Golem Workshop. The guardian can probably be changed into a physical attacker the easiest, and the two spirals can either be left as two mages or two physical attacker or one physical attacker and one mage.

Tincturing first then getting the stones would probably be a good idea, since they all have scratch and can get on by themselves with it and the slashes. Just don't make a mixed attacker, those don't really work unfortunately.

Ah, I see ohmy.gif Would have to gather all the stats again (do they vanish?), or are they collected when Tincture is used to be re-used? unsure.gif I've never used it before, nor have I even though about being a really serious battler, so I apologize if I get a bit confused as all this info is new to me ^^;

Free Koiperials to a good home! Please message me on FR @Zazikel if you want one and I will send out CR's in the order the message is received.

This is first come, first serve!

user posted image

Male - Claimed!

user posted image

Male - Claimed!

user posted image

Male - Claimed!

Edited by Fateweaver

Ah, I see ohmy.gif Would have to gather all the stats again (do they vanish?), or are they collected when Tincture is used to be re-used? unsure.gif I've never used it before, nor have I even though about being a really serious battler, so I apologize if I get a bit confused as all this info is new to me ^^;

You get all the points back to redistribute.

You get all the points back to redistribute.

Ah, that's good to know! :3 I was thinking you'd lose all stats and have to gather them up again, was getting me worried laugh.gif Also, if anything, I could also start leveling up my 2nd battle trio (Imp/Water, Fae/Ice and Fae/Earth), since they're at level 7 atm :3 I do have Aid (as well as an earthen slash stone) on my one Fae to be a healer, but the others I want as damage dealers :3

*Edit* Fixed a boo-boo rolleyes.gif Also, is it wise to just have regenerating and shielding spells on my healing Fae, or should it have some attacking ones as well? ^^; Might have to view that guide again, though good heavens that thing is a long read rolleyes.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Still can't fix the code things *sigh*

Today is the last day of the Jamboree correct?

Edited by Clya

Ah, that's good to know! :3 I was thinking you'd lose all stats and have to gather them up again, was getting me worried laugh.gif Also, if anything, I could also start leveling up my 2nd battle trio (Imp/Water, Fae/Ice and Fae/Earth), since they're at level 7 atm :3 I do have Aid (as well as an earthen slash stone) on my one Fae to be a healer, but the others I want as damage dealers :3

*Edit* Fixed a boo-boo rolleyes.gif Also, is it wise to just have regenerating and shielding spells on my healing Fae, or should it have some attacking ones as well? ^^; Might have to view that guide again, though good heavens that thing is a long read rolleyes.gif

You should probably have at least one attack on the fae. And if you really wanted to you could just level your second battle trio, thought that's a bit more time consuming.

Clya yeah it's the last day. Get all your skins and accents!

You should probably have at least one attack on the fae. And if you really wanted to you could just level your second battle trio, thought that's a bit more time consuming.

hehe True, but worth it if I'll be able to beat everything in the end xd.png Hmm, I don't need 2 types of healing spells, do I? ohmy.gif I know Aid gives a lump sum of health, while Regeneration gives health in segments - would having both on my healer be smart or a waste? ohmy.gif

*Edit* Hmm, since healers are more for healing (obviously xd.png), I'm going to assume they need a lot of defense rather than offense, correct? :3 I apologize for all the questions, I must sound like a little kid that keeps asking, "Why?" x'D *hides* I normally just go in blindly, so to speak, and try to beat enemies with what I have, rather than having to think about what points go where rolleyes.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

More free hatchlings! Thylipms! xd.png

user posted image

Male

Obsidian/Jungle/Obsidian - Claimed!

user posted image

Female

Obsidian/Jade/Obsidian

user posted image

Male

Obsidian/Emerald/Obsidian

Once again first come, first serve. Send a message to @Zazikel and I will send out CR's asap.

Edited by Fateweaver

I need to clear out my lair a bit more so I'll be selling some of my babies here. They're all Iridescent/Shimmer/Glimmer and you can make any offer you like or even take them for free. Also, if you like these genes, I literally only breed these things and constantly have new babies in store.

I'll be adding the Butterfly as a secondary option in my lair as well as soon as my new boy can breed.

user posted image

Maize/Tomato/White

user posted image

Magenta/Grey/White

user posted image

Sky/Aqua/Maize

user posted image

Splash/Seafoam/Maize

user posted image

Midnight/Steel/Maize

Edited by pudding

hehe True, but worth it if I'll be able to beat everything in the end xd.png Hmm, I don't need 2 types of healing spells, do I? ohmy.gif I know Aid gives a lump sum of health, while Regeneration gives health in segments - would having both on my healer be smart or a waste? ohmy.gif

*Edit* Hmm, since healers are more for healing (obviously xd.png), I'm going to assume they need a lot of defense rather than offense, correct? :3 I apologize for all the questions, I must sound like a little kid that keeps asking, "Why?" x'D *hides* I normally just go in blindly, so to speak, and try to beat enemies with what I have, rather than having to think about what points go where rolleyes.gif

*very late reply is very late*

Most people go with Aid, though I've seen Regeneration being used. Having both is unnecessary.

They're still trained like a glass cannon, it makes farming faster.

Question for you guys: I'm selling my scroll on DC for FR stuff, as I'm leaving DC. Would anyone be interested?

(I would sell individual dragons since people would be more likely interested in that, but all of them are adults and unless things have changed I'm pretty sure you can only teleport eggs and hatchlings. Boo.)

This is against site terms and will get any participating scrolls banned.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Question for you guys: I'm selling my scroll on DC for FR stuff, as I'm leaving DC. Would anyone be interested?

(I would sell individual dragons since people would be more likely interested in that, but all of them are adults and unless things have changed I'm pretty sure you can only teleport eggs and hatchlings. Boo.)

I'm fairly sure that's against the rules on both sites

_________

Second post has been updated.