Tazzay

Flight Rising

If you want him you can have him, I'd rather he go to someone who likes him then to exalt him myself.

(I'm assuming you mean Adwen but if not then oops my bad xP)

And I personally like Imps. I'd get more Faes but I dont like a lot of the genes on them.

Alright, I commented on your profile. And, yeah, Faes are really nice but you can't do much with em. :c

Does anyone have a favorite breed? I really like Tundras. (OH MY GODDD ADWIN IS SO PRETTY.)

Spirals are my thing, particularly male spirals.

This is my latest spiral addition:

user posted image

On the other end of the spectrum, I dislike tundras, faes, and mirrors.

Edited by Nectaris

I tend to be a sucker for rarities, so I only work with Coatls and Wildclaws. And, of course, I am very pick about the genes as well. Currently trying to introduce butterfly into the mix in a couple of ways but I've got my eyes peeled for some Stained babies now as well.

My favs are Imps and Tundras, though while I do like the others, I'm just not so much of a fan of Snappers (the males anyway, their nearly front-view face makes them look brute-ish/mean ^^; ) or Ridgebacks ^^;

I am obsessed with Coatls, but because of the breeding counter I don't have a ton of them, I do have my fair share though xd.png

And on the other end of the spectrum I can't stand Snappers, never found one I like and more than likely never will.

I have a ridiculous amount of dragons to get rid of so I'm not going to bother posting every single one in here. Instead, I'll just provide a link to my lair and some info.

From here and to page 5 of my lair, any dragon without a name/familiar is up for grabs. Feel free to make whatever offers you like via PM or Crossroads (two-way). I'll accept treasure, gems, and/or items. (Though I'm more aiming for treasure/gems.)

EDIT: Just realized Light is having a profit push this week. If these dragons aren't snatched up in the next couple days, I'll just train them and exalt them then because they've been in my lair too long as it is.

Edited by Narvix

I can like most any breed, but Guardians, Mirrors, and Ridgebacks r favrite.

Dying for a new breed, though. I'd sacrifice any new genes for the rest of the year if it meant a new breed or two.

i used to love coatls, but the hype has died down somewhat.

as someone who collects festival/usermade accents/skins, i adorable female skydancers and female imps for how pretty accents can look on them. <33

i have a bad record of only collecting certain dragons, though, as my lair is not very diverse. : ' D

My favorite breeds are Skydancers, Mirrors, and Imperials!

And dragontamer, you freaked me out by saying Adwen. I also have a dragon named that, and before I saw your post I was super confused. xd.png

It was a randomized name so I'm not surprised xd.png

edited list below

Edited by dragontamer44722

Important Updates from the front page:

- All current gem marketplace skins will be retired on May 15th. If you want one of these skins, pick it up before it's gone!

- The Tawny Antlers trade will be removed from Swipp's Swapp Stand on May 15th. This item can still be obtained from randomized chests and the marketplace.

- Green Corycats had an error where they were unobtainable through fishing. This has been resolved and they may now be caught by clans with a fishing skill of 24 and above!

Edited by Tazzay

Important Updates from the front page:

- All current gem marketplace skins will be retired on May 15th. If you want one of these skins, pick it up before it's gone!

- The Tawny Antlers trade will be removed from Swipp's Swapp Stand on May 15th. This item can still be obtained from randomized chests and the marketplace.

- Green Corycats had an error where they were unobtainable through fishing. This has been resolved and they may now be caught by clans with a fishing skill of 24 and above!

The skins are retiring?!? D:> Dang, had my eye on 2 of them as well =( Oh well xP

*Edit* Pffft, of course, 2 of the skins from this festival I need to brew rolleyes.gif What luck (at lease I get to save on treasure with them) xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

The Wavecrest Saturnalia has begun! All hail the Tidelord biggrin.gif

Loving the skins and accents they picked, and the fish wearable is so cute. Shame none of my dragons look good with it xd.png

Woohoo, the last of the new colors has been revealed! Apparently the new colors will go live June 8th to give all dragons a chance to come off cooldown.

Yep, the colour wheel expansion is complete! What are your favourites?

Here is the full post for details -

user posted image

(click for full size)

The final colors in our expansion have been revealed. To give our players a heads-up so they can have the dragons they want off cooldown, we are aiming for the release of our color wheel on June 8th. You can read more about it here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1528779/1

My favorites:

Sapphire

Blackberry

Overcast

Pthalo

Peacock*

Shamrock*

Fern

Amber

Honey*

Garnet

Sanguine

Raspberry

Wine*

*Ones I REALLY want, pending preview of genes. I like the greens, blues, and purples the most. Not a huge fan of browns and oranges in general.

Edited by Nectaris

The color wheel is complete?!?!? =D Awesome! biggrin.gif I pretty much like all the colors, except the purple shades, Coral and Mauve xP

Edited by FluffyPillow

I rather like the purple additions.

New babies for sale, pay what you like, and if you exalt them please name them first. Thats all I ask.

I have a few new babies to sell, pay what you like.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Basically every shade of blue, purple, and red/pink they introduced makes me drool.

I also had an idea for a forum thread on FR, but wanted to discuss it with someone, but didn't know where to talk about it on FR. So I'll just pitch it here. What if someone made a thread for hatchery advice? Just a thread to help explain what hatcheries are and how to make a successful hatchery. I'm fairly new to FR and the idea of having a hatchery is really cool to me, but I want advice on them and don't really know where to find said advice, haha. Thought it would be cool to have a place on the forums where me and noobs like me could get some help. Any thoughts?

I also have some coatl babies that I don't want, I'll post them here tomorrow.

I also had an idea for a forum thread on FR, but wanted to discuss it with someone, but didn't know where to talk about it on FR. So I'll just pitch it here.  What if someone made a thread for hatchery advice? Just a thread to help explain what hatcheries are and how to make a successful hatchery. I'm fairly new to FR and the idea of having a hatchery is really cool to me, but I want advice on them and don't really know where to find said advice, haha.  Thought it would be cool to have a place on the forums where me and noobs like me could get some help. Any thoughts?

I think this guide might be a bit useful to you. :3

As for your general thread idea, I'm not sure? A quick google search tells me hatchery advice threads show up a lot in Flight Rising Discussion and are okay there, but most of the ones I glanced over seem to be strictly about people's individual hatcheries.

I haven't been spending as much time hovering around the forums as I used to, but I'm not sure how popular a thread like that would be? I know the lineage and trading advice etc are popular on the DC forums for example, but I'm not sure the conversation about hatcheries on FR would be dynamic enough to keep your thread on the first page or anything. You could certainly try though! Just try making it clear in your first post/title if you can that this is meant to be for all Hatchery discussion, not just your own.

Sadly I don't have much personal advice to offer on running hatcheries. Me and my friend thought about setting one up for a while and got down some of the bones of it, but we never ended up finishing it. At most, I'd suggest trying to do some custom graphics/art/etc if you can, I've heard that's what can really draw people in to your hatchery and makes it stand out.

There are actually a couple of those threads in the guides section. smile.gif

Edit: Magpie beat me to the answer lol

Edited by Narvix

Thanks, guys! biggrin.gif

I'll definitely look at that guide, Magpie.

I maaaayyy make a thread, but maybe I won't since people already ask for advice on their individual hatcheries.

Now for my babies.

user posted image

Link to her: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23051970

user posted image

Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23051972

Just pay whatever you want. Would prefer if they were kept (especially Anne), but you can exalt them if you want to. :3

Edited by igloo9201