Tazzay

Flight Rising

i have some cute hatchlings that are free to newbies, 30k for others! c: you can either message me here or send a message/cr on fr, @lacelottie.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Just hatched this little guy. I kind of want him to go to a good home and not be exalt fodder, so I figured I would try and sell him here rather than the AH. I would like 8000 for him, but I'm willing to go lower, especially if you can promise that you'll take good care of him and not exalt him right away. And please name him.

user posted image

Here's his link, the BB code isn't working for some reason. http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id...on&did=20265346

EDIT: Gonna go ahead and put him on the AH.

Edited by igloo9201

I submitted my skin for the Crystalline Gala! Pretty sure it's not gonna win, but I'm super proud of it nonetheless. I don't know if I'm allowed to put it here, so I'm just going to link to the page that it's on. It's called Frozen Torrents, and is based on what I think a raging river suddenly frozen would look like. It's also my first piece of actually properly completed digital art lol!

I'm looking for Crits and Feedback! I will still be editing and improving it during these last few days :3. Any input is much appreciated!

Here it is! It's near the bottom biggrin.gif

I submitted my skin for the Crystalline Gala! Pretty sure it's not gonna win, but I'm super proud of it nonetheless. I don't know if I'm allowed to put it here, so I'm just going to link to the page that it's on. It's called Frozen Torrents, and is based on what I think a raging river suddenly frozen would look like. It's also my first piece of actually properly completed digital art lol!

I'm looking for Crits and Feedback! I will still be editing and improving it during these last few days :3. Any input is much appreciated!

Are you nuts? That looks freakin cool! Much better than mine xd.png If I had a Guardian I'd totally buy that...if I had the gems to buy it.

I love your accent on this one:

user posted image

wub.gif

Well, censorkip.gif.

user posted image

This is the normal state of things, but reg windows seem to be coming more and more often - keep an eye out here and you'll probably spot the next one coming smile.gif

@igloo9201

BBcode probably isn't working because FR puts returns to create new lines - FR ignores them and processes it properly, DC doesn't and it breaks. You just have to take them out.

This is the normal state of things, but reg windows seem to be coming more and more often - keep an eye out here and you'll probably spot the next one coming smile.gif

Oh, okay! Thank you for warning me. n_n

Also, the last one was longer than usual, which is a good sign.

I have several new babies to offer! If not bought they will likely be exalted so offer what you want for them.

user posted image

Grey Iridescent/White Shimmer/ Platinum Underbelly

user posted image

Splash Ripple/ Emerald Seraph/ Azure Basic

user posted image

Azure Ripple/ Goldenrod Freckle/ Thistle Basic

user posted image

Mulberry Basic/Jade Paint/Platinum Circuit

user posted image

Blue Basic/Green Paint/Maize Circuit

Edited by dragontamer44722

I have a couple dergs I bought a while back that I no longer want. I'm selling them for less than I paid for them. They can be bred with each other (but haven't yet), and I'll sell them as a pair at a discount if anyone wants both of them for breeding (or just whatever). They're listed on the AH for a quick buy. If you want both, just send me a message in Flight Rising.

user posted image

Obsidian/Crimson/Crimson

user posted image

The Derg Because I can't get the code to work. If someone could tell me what I did wrong, that would amazing.

She's Obsidian/Red/Tomato.

Edited by Distorted_Flare

OMG dragontamer I love that midnight and maize circuit spiral. What do you want for him?

I'm sorry, but hes been spoken for... I just haven't had a chance to remove him.

I have a bunch of dergs for sale, all adults that are currently in the AH for 15k each. They’ve been put up in the AH on various days, so if the auction has expired, just send a CR.

Gabriel

user posted image

Kenji

user posted image

Pawn

user posted image

Hodor

user posted image

Traitor

user posted image

Span

user posted image

Artus

user posted image

Edited by Slaskia

I have a bunch of dergs for sale, all adults that are currently in the AH for 15k each. They’ve been put up in the AH on various days, so if the auction has expired, just send a CR.

Sharpscrap

user posted image

I bought this guy. Something about him made me go "Iih, don't want to meet him in a dark alley." He look so serious. xd.png

I bought this guy. Something about him made me go "Iih, don't want to meet him in a dark alley." He look so serious. xd.png

He does, doesn't he? Just needed red eyes and he'll really be evil looking xd.png.

Happy Gala everyone! : D

The skincent I submitted didn't win but I did get an honourable mention. :3 A few people expressed interested in it so I'm running a shop for it right now. If anyone is interested in checking it out my shop is here.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1726234/1

ANYWAYS I had a few eternal snows leftover from last year so I got one of the new familiar, wasn't able to farm much today because I've been down with a cold. s:

I got 25 snows from gathering, but now that I have high enough level dragons I can at least farm for them. My stuff didn't win either (theres no way it would have with all those awesome skins) but I may try and tweak them to sell later. I wish I knew how to art like most of you guys, but I guess I'll forever be art deficient xd.png

edit: wheres the best place to farm? I've been going to Boreal Wood but haven't seen many ice creatures

Edited by dragontamer44722

I got 25 snows from gathering, but now that I have high enough level dragons I can at least farm for them. My stuff didn't win either (theres no way it would have with all those awesome skins) but I may try and tweak them to sell later. I wish I knew how to art like most of you guys, but I guess I'll forever be art deficient xd.png

edit: wheres the best place to farm? I've been going to Boreal Wood but haven't seen many ice creatures

Here's a guide that will help you (just remembered it myself rolleyes.gif ) -> Festival guide

Guess I'm just unlucky then xd.png At least I'm getting to train some exalts in the process.

Does anyone have an ice-elemented Tundra? I want to buy an ice ambassador for my clan. biggrin.gif It doesn't necessarily have to be white-blue colors, but it needs to look nice in an accent from this year's gala.

I might consider another species if it has an accent for it this year (I try to steer away from the skins on my ambassadors).

Edit: You can messsage me on Flight Rising if you want. My name is Jingletail.

Someone messaged me and I got a baby, so I don't need one anymore.

Edited by Distorted_Flare

Is it just me, or is the chest drop rate really high for this festival?? I've already gotten 8 chests and 4 stacks of snow, compared to the 6 chests I got for the entire Rockbreaker's Festival. What is going on??

Is it just me, or is the chest drop rate really high for this festival?? I've already gotten 8 chests and 4 stacks of snow, compared to the 6 chests I got for the entire Rockbreaker's Festival. What is going on??

I think you're just lucky because I've gotten 1 chest and 35 snow.

Congrats on making everyone jelly of you, though! xd.png

I think you're just lucky because I've gotten 1 chest and 35 snow.

Congrats on making everyone jelly of you, though! xd.png

Where are you farming? I'm just spamming the Woodland path. Because with LV 25 dergs you just one-shot everything with scratch and you blow through a dozen waves per minute.

Edit: LOL, there's still two weeks before the Plague V.S. Light fight and already all the Plaguelings are so freakin' hyped. I'm hyped too, signed up as a trainer, it's gonna be fun biggrin.gif

*Screeches a loud battle cry*

Edited by GoldeenTrix