Tazzay

Flight Rising

New arena venue, and it is cool! I was hoping for something a little lower level, but it is ok. Now there are a lot of new familiars that suit more spooky dragons.

I'm pretty excited even though my dragons aren't high enough level to even dream of fighting there yet xd.png

I've finally started to grind Coli and get the right battle stones though, so I'm hoping to get there soon....

This new venue looks super cool, I'm happy that I bit the bullet and grinded to get to that level during NoN. This place will be perfect for the upcoming festival, good number of shadow creatures here.

I'm looking to either buy or trade for some red sludges. I've been trying all freaking week and haven't gotten one! If anyone has a surplus please pm me here or there, I've got a bunch of other Baldwin materials I'm willing to trade.]

And lastly, selling this guy. I like his coloration but I'm not the biggest Spiral fan. Offer what you think he is worth!

user posted image

Edited by dragontamer44722

I'm pretty excited even though my dragons aren't high enough level to even dream of fighting there yet xd.png

I've finally started to grind Coli and get the right battle stones though, so I'm hoping to get there soon....

I can fight there, but I often find higher levels a little more frustrating, particularly as if any magic user uses projectile magic(even my own dragons) it slows the coliseum tremendously for me. So it is essential to take them out before they can use magic, which the higher level the venue, the harder that is to pull off.

Edited by Nectaris

The new venue is neat, but it's too purple for me (I know, you're all thinking that that's a ridiculous reason, I just don't like the color ^^; ), still, I can fight there once before starting over since the enemies are a tab bit strong for my dragons yet ^^; Also, scavenged a lightning egg yesterday, then got a light egg a couple minutes ago from the coliseum xd.png I wonder when the color wheel will be implemented/updated? ohmy.gif Want to hatch some of my Nocturne eggs and see the newer colors rolleyes.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

The new venue is neat, but it's too purple for me (I know, you're all thinking that that's a ridiculous reason, I just don't like the color ^^; ), still, I can fight there once before starting over since the enemies are a tab bit strong for my dragons yet ^^; Also, scavenged a lightning egg yesterday, then got a light egg a couple minutes ago from the coliseum xd.png I wonder when the color wheel will be implemented/updated? ohmy.gif Want to hatch some of my Nocturne eggs and see the newer colors rolleyes.gif

I love purple, so that isn't a problem for me. I am also curious when they will release the new colors. Especially as they have been showing new colors at a snail's pace. I have a few I am waiting to scatter until the new colors come out.

Ack, was so close to beating one of the "bosses" on the new venue (not sure what else to call them; it was the Malevolent Spirit) - it had a sliver of health left (one more hit would've killed it), but all my dragons fainted so I lost ^^; I need to level my dragons, I want to actually fight without "dying" (or close to dying) each time xd.png

*Edit* I guess the venue wanted to be nice to me, just got a new familiar from there rolleyes.gif

*Edit #2* Guide for the festival :3 -> Trickmurk Circus

Edited by FluffyPillow

I love the new venue biggrin.gif the aesthetic of the monsters is just right! I'll be camping there from now on, no more Crystal Pools silk hunting for me lol.

And, got a Honourable Mention in Trickmurk's skin contest, two HMs in a roll now. It's cool to know that HMs get a prize too, I was surprised with a single skin blueprint from Undel when I got a HM from the Gala last month. :b

A few people has expressed interest in a copy of my submission if it didn't win so I can at least make a run or two from it!

Congrats on the double HM's! :3 I want to try my hand at making skins/accents at some point, but I'm waiting until I have a better art set-up and can use my tablet rather than a mouse ^^;

user posted image

I found a shadow egg, hatched it and got this lovely with matching eyes.

Storm/stonewash/gold.

It's the closest thing to a matching dragon i'v hatched.

I caved during the last registration window. Not sure how much I'll do with the site, but right now I'm having fun.

I wanted to keep a dragon from my progenitors' first clutch, so I kept the most promising of the three and bought genes for her. Peregrine/thylacine looks neat on her, I think - rippled/shadowed water.

user posted image

Splurged while Arcane has dominance and bought a Pearlcatcher breed change for one of my gen 1 faes... Too bad all the genes I want I have to buy with gems, any tips for getting hold of those?

Splurged while Arcane has dominance and bought a Pearlcatcher breed change for one of my gen 1 faes... Too bad all the genes I want I have to buy with gems, any tips for getting hold of those?

Bond with all your familiars every day and open resulting Iron and Gilded chests. This is the slow and steady approach but it also does wonders for your treasure count. Especially if you have three hundred familiars to slowly and agonisingly befriend >_<

Selling coli drops for gems instead of treasure also works - the uncommon/rare ones and stacks of Swipp materials. I mostly just sell black tulips this way.

Beyond that I'm not sure. I earn gems reasonably fast but not fast enough that I've ever been able to justify spending them in significant amounts except on Gem Familiars.

Alternatively depending on the gene the ratio might be good for just buying it for treasure on the AH.

Bond with all your familiars every day and open resulting Iron and Gilded chests. This is the slow and steady approach but it also does wonders for your treasure count. Especially if you have three hundred familiars to slowly and agonisingly befriend >_<

Selling coli drops for gems instead of treasure also works - the uncommon/rare ones and stacks of Swipp materials. I mostly just sell black tulips this way.

Beyond that I'm not sure. I earn gems reasonably fast but not fast enough that I've ever been able to justify spending them in significant amounts except on Gem Familiars.

Alternatively depending on the gene the ratio might be good for just buying it for treasure on the AH.

There are also people who will exchange treasure for gems. I don't know the current ratio, I usually just buy gem genes straight off the AH.

Guys, I made a thing:

user posted image

It's an auction, where you literally bid ANYTHING. Stacks of food, familiars, random trinkets, you can bid them all.

And even if you don't want to bid, bumping the thread or pinging friends also earns you tickets for a raffle! There's a pretty dragon, a set of festival chests to win, along with some fest apparel and random familiars!

Click the banner to go!

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I joined, and so far I like it! My name on there is Virtualhel, and I'm in Lightning flight.

Just bred my first two dragons and got two eggs! Hoping for a Midnight one, as that's a possibility.

I joined, and so far I like it! My name on there is Virtualhel, and I'm in Lightning flight.

Just bred my first two dragons and got two eggs! Hoping for a Midnight one, as that's a possibility.

Welcome to Flight Rising!

Note to any other newcomers:

Currently any of my dragons including and after Kyoran in my lair are free for newcomers! Just send me a message there (I'm Clya) stating which one you want, only one though for the time being smile.gif

I've got some dragons to sell, prices are flexible, just send a CR for them or pm me!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Hello! I'm a new person to Flight Rising. In the month I waited,(I missed the registration last month by a few hours.) I did a lot of research on the site, and I have already bred my first two dragons and got two eggs.

My username is eaaem on the site.

Edited by eaaem

I joined today. I'm called Hexacoatl, in the Arcane flight. There's so much stuff, it's confusing me! Aaahhhhh! xd.png

Edited by Deinosaur

YAS FRESH BLOOD rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

I'm glad to see some new members~! I may or may not have sent you guys friend invites wink.gif

Also non-new members:

Who else loves the new genes?! wub.gif

Edited by Clya

welcome to all of the new members!! <33

i'm gonna send you all some friend requests, feel free to ask me about anything!!

also, any dragon after rosvirein in my lair is free to newbies, just send me a message!

i also have some spare familiars/food/apparel, so if you'd like a quick little welcome package, just message me either here or on fr @lacelottie!

Clya - gonna send you a fr too, if you don't mind. xd.png i adore how they're releasing more and more content lately! i have to admit hex and giraffe aren't quite my thing (i sold my soul for butterfly and i need petal now) but they look p great all the same!

I'm definitely liking them. They do some very nice things with certain colours. I haven't decided for sure whether I'll be using either of them on any of my current dragons, but there is at least one I'm considering giraffe for. This girl was gifted to me, and while I'm very happy with her colours, the crystal isn't really what I want for a primary.

user posted image

I'm also looking at clown and cherub, but it's so hard to decide. T.T

Edited by LascielsShadow