Tazzay

Flight Rising

*exalts only female guardian with no more lair space*

*only gets female guardian skin chests*

what is my life

Anyway, even though I'm new I still managed to get accustomed to the event pretty quickly, mostly thanks to the guides. I rented a two level 25s recently so I've been farming in the Boreal Woods. I chose to farm there for two reasons: one, because it still gives exp and I need to train a dragon, two, because it seemed to have the largest amount of possible chest drops. Boreal Woods goes pretty fast once you gather breath, and the monsters won't punish you too much if you miss an eliminate. I farmed for around 1-2 hours and got somewhere around 75 snow and two chests. I prefer Boreal Woods over Crystal Pools because you can eliminate everything in Boreal Woods without a scratch or rally except the yeti, but the yeti usually ends up helping you build breath anyway. Some of the Crystal Pools monsters need a rallied eliminate or a scratch, and it slows you down a lot. The random rare apparel and familiars you get while farming make it worth while for me, especially since right after I got a Bloodscale Wing Piece I nabbed a cheap 5000t Bloodscale Shoulder Guard.

Pffff you can ignore me if you want, I'm pulling my "let's learn quickly and tell others" thing, aka. I-just-learned-this-today-but-I'm-sounding-like-I-know-more.

*exalts only female guardian with no more lair space*

*only gets female guardian skin chests*

what is my life

Anyway, even though I'm new I still managed to get accustomed to the event pretty quickly, mostly thanks to the guides. I rented a two level 25s recently so I've been farming in the Boreal Woods. I chose to farm there for two reasons: one, because it still gives exp and I need to train a dragon, two, because it seemed to have the largest amount of possible chest drops. Boreal Woods goes pretty fast once you gather breath, and the monsters won't punish you too much if you miss an eliminate. I farmed for around 1-2 hours and got somewhere around 75 snow and two chests. I prefer Boreal Woods over Crystal Pools because you can eliminate everything in Boreal Woods without a scratch or rally except the yeti, but the yeti usually ends up helping you build breath anyway. Some of the Crystal Pools monsters need a rallied eliminate or a scratch, and it slows you down a lot. The random rare apparel and familiars you get while farming make it worth while for me, especially since right after I got a Bloodscale Wing Piece I nabbed a cheap 5000t Bloodscale Shoulder Guard.

Pffff you can ignore me if you want, I'm pulling my "let's learn quickly and tell others" thing, aka. I-just-learned-this-today-but-I'm-sounding-like-I-know-more.

This is actually a very valid strategy, and a lot of older players choose Boreal Woods over Crystal Pools for that very reason biggrin.gif

Boreal Woods also has the most ice type enemies, along with the most Chest types, so you're on the right track tongue.gif

*Is pretty new too but thinks she knows stuff*

Edit:

*SQUEALS*

I just blew a whole bunch of money on my birthday dragon, but look how pretty he is now! He ate like 6 scatterscrolls and those genes and that accent wasn't cheap either but it was worth it!

user posted image

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Is it just me, or is the chest drop rate really high for this festival?? I've already gotten 8 chests and 4 stacks of snow, compared to the 6 chests I got for the entire Rockbreaker's Festival. What is going on??

High? For me so far it's been low. only 1 chest so far, though I haven't done any coli yet today.

This is actually a very valid strategy, and a lot of older players choose Boreal Woods over Crystal Pools for that very reason biggrin.gif

Boreal Woods also has the most ice type enemies, along with the most Chest types, so you're on the right track tongue.gif

*Is pretty new too but thinks she knows stuff*

Edit:

*SQUEALS*

I just blew a whole bunch of money on my birthday dragon, but look how pretty he is now! He ate like 6 scatterscrolls and those genes and that accent wasn't cheap either but it was worth it!

user posted image

I have to admit I'm insanely jealous of that guy, he looks gorgeous! I have the money for a scatterscroll but am afraid to use it D: I've got so many gen 1s that have no genes its sad xd.png

High?  For me so far it's been low. only 1 chest so far, though I haven't done any coli yet today.

I uh...may or may not have sent something your way. Remember to dodge!!

@dragontamer

With scatterscrolls, it's pretty much close your eyes and pray to RNGesus lol. This guy gave me terrible color combos 6 times in a row, with two of them being horrid green/pink combinations, until his 7th scroll finally made him pretty.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

*is still so new (even though I joined somewhat a while ago) and has no clue what I'm doing*

Chests?

Crystaline Gala?

Enough Tresure to buy expensive stuff (how?!)?

I'm so lost xd.png

If I get one more Freezing Breath chest I will cry. Why no other chests? ;-;

Please don't hate me Coliseum...

Also, interesting fact: For a while at the beginning of the Gala, Freezing Breath chests were actually cheaper than the accent they held, which was funny considering they gave the opener an extra 2500t. I know cause I searched when I was debating selling my chests.

Does anyone want to trade accents/chests? I can't seem to get any other chest, though snow's been going pretty well. Already got 3/4 Festive Favors items, the only one I still need is the emblem.

Also, interesting fact: For a while at the beginning of the Gala, Freezing Breath chests were actually cheaper than the accent they held, which was funny considering they gave the opener an extra 2500t. I know cause I searched when I was debating selling my chests.

Does anyone want to trade accents/chests? I can't seem to get any other chest, though snow's been going pretty well. Already got 3/4 Festive Favors items, the only one I still need is the emblem.

I have decided that aside from gifting and trading, any festival chests I get are going directly to my vault. Their value skyrockets after a while, and you can sell them for much higher prices if you just wait a little bit biggrin.gif

Edit: Nyuuuuuuuuuu, Naomi is gooooone! Our goddess is gooooone!!

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Edit: Nyuuuuuuuuuu, Naomi is gooooone! Our goddess is gooooone!!

And it looks like the admins are deleting any thread regarding Naomi...can't find any of them now.

I'll trade a Freezing Breath Chest for a Frosted Chest? I'm Sciencing on FR - PM me there if you're interested smile.gif

*is still so new (even though I joined somewhat a while ago) and has no clue what I'm doing*

Chests?

Crystaline Gala?

Enough Tresure to buy expensive stuff (how?!)?

I'm so lost xd.png

Feel free to prod me on FR with questions :3 The basics is you should be gathering in Ice this week, to get Eternal Snow to spend at the Festive Favours shop (the familiar and Chillspike Crown will never be available again), and if you can coli do so.

In terms of where to coli I went into Crystal Pools for a break from Boreal Woods and got a Pink Silk Scarf which I've layered with the Sky Blue Silk Scarf on this girl:

user posted image

So I'm gonna be in Crystal Pools more for more Pink Silks xd.png

edit: and not 30 battles later a silk veil drops xd.png

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

And it looks like the admins are deleting any thread regarding Naomi...can't find any of them now.

Our Goddess is back! She demands your protection as she regains her lost strength!!

user posted image

Lol, I just had to. Got myself a White/Navy/X Arcane Fae and named her Naomi. Our Goddess shall never die!

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I'd ask who Naomi is but I think its over my head xd.png

Doing a bit of a lair cleanup. Some of these dragons are leveled a bit, others arent', but if any spark your interest let me know! Prices will vary, but I'm very flexible.

Kurotora

user posted image

Shinai

user posted image

Kasai

user posted image

Kurotsume

user posted image

Mair

user posted image

Edited by dragontamer44722

Does anybody have spare Freezer chests to swap? I can offer any other chest from the festival biggrin.gif

My exact stock is here: Gala Chest Swap

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Haven't been too lucky with chests, but I've got all but one skin. Just gotta hunt down the Wildclaw one.

I have a Thylacine baby! I was hoping it would look a little nicer but I can't complain. For sale if anyone is interested in him! In addition to the ones from before.

user posted image

Hmmmm, would anyone here have an extra Warden's Coat skin/chest they'd like to sell/trade? ^^; Been looking for that on in the Marketplace, but haven't seen it at all =/ I could even do a chest-for-chest swap or something, since I have a few extra ones from previous festivals and might have what you're looking for ^^;

Hmmmm, would anyone here have an extra Warden's Coat skin/chest they'd like to sell/trade? ^^; Been looking for that on in the Marketplace, but haven't seen it at all =/ I could even do a chest-for-chest swap or something, since I have a few extra ones from previous festivals and might have what you're looking for ^^;

The warden's coat is one of the Baldwin recipes. If you aren't at the right level(level three) you might look for one of the people who rent out their cauldron.

Edited by Nectaris

The warden's coat is one of the Baldwin recipes.  If you aren't at the right level(level three) you might look for one of the people who rent out their cauldron.

Ah, I didn't know that, now I feel ridiculous ^^; *hides* Not sure I'll even have time to transmute what I need to make it (besides how random brewing is), plus I'm low on treasure to buy the ingredients (bought skins rather than grinding for them) x_x Oh well sleep.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Ah, I didn't know that, now I feel ridiculous ^^; *hides* Not sure I'll even have time to transmute what I need to make it (besides how random brewing is), plus I'm low on treasure to buy the ingredients (bought skins rather than grinding for them) x_x Oh well sleep.gif

I can make it for you for free. I have some of the snow stuff brewing right now and I can't wait until it is finished, but I can start when I wake up tomorrow morning. I have more than enough of the ingredients and it isn't expensive.

I can make it for you for free. I have some of the snow stuff brewing right now and I can't wait until it is finished, but I can start when I wake up tomorrow morning. I have more than enough of the ingredients and it isn't expensive.

That's very kind of you, thank you very much! happy.gif If at anytime you ever want/need anything (be it treasure/hatchies/apparel/etc.) in return, let me know and I'll do my best to return the favor :3

Hope everyone had a nice Gala!

I got 20 Chillspike Crowns in the end and 15 of the Cragward Custodians, only bothered to get one each of the other crown and the emblem since both are returning. Also got a few copies of every skin/accent and at least one of each chest. My luck with chests wasn't that good this fesitval. :b

Had 3843 eternal snows leftover, I wanted to grind back to 4k before the festival ended but had to work on some stuff so didn't get the chance.

I got 20 Chillspike Crowns in the end and 15 of the Cragward Custodians, only bothered to get one each of the other crown and the emblem since both are returning. Also got a few copies of every skin/accent and at least one of each chest. My luck with chests wasn't that good this fesitval. :b

Had 3843 eternal snows leftover, I wanted to grind back to 4k before the festival ended but had to work on some stuff so didn't get the chance.

Geez I was happy to get one of each thing xd.png Partly my fault, I wasn't in a grinding mood, but I got one of everything so I'm content.

Eh, I was busy so I had no time to grind/get money for skins. Oh well.

In other news, new Gem gene! With Stained, it's like applying instagram filters to your dragons! biggrin.gif Maybe it'll become the new Spines to make use of intrusive terts colors.

As far as I know, the crowns are not returning. There will be another items that generally looks the same for each festival once the festival of light comes around. We had bracelets last time, so maybe necklaces? They had a vote on what people were wanting and for this round I was expecting headdresses...not these crowns. I hope they have something more interesting next time.

As far as I know, the crowns are not returning. There will be another items that generally looks the same for each festival once the festival of light comes around. We had bracelets last time, so maybe necklaces? They had a vote on what people were wanting and for this round I was expecting headdresses...not these crowns. I hope they have something more interesting next time.

The themed crowns, right? o3o I thought they're coming back, since they were voted as the cycling item like how the bears were voted last year. The crowns are listed in the cycling items list here too.

Ah well, I'm not that big of a fan of the themes crowns anyways, haha.

I hope they have something more interesting next time too, I look forward to seeing what choices they'll give us in the vote.