Tazzay

Flight Rising

Yeah, I think they will come back in a similar way to the bears. I was disappointed by the crowns as well. I admit I voted for them, but I was hoping they would be more varied, and I think I was hoping more for a coronet/circlet type of crown.

i'm not too fond of the crowns either; find they sit really awkwardly and look a bit bulky. /: agreed, circlets would be great!

i'm late, but i hope everyone had a good gala! i was only able to get one of each item too, that's amazing @suskekun O:

unrelated though, but i loved the gentle giant skin. <3 it's super cute (look at those birbs) and i was really happy to find an accent for her. c:

user posted image

unrelated though, but i loved the gentle giant skin. <3 it's super cute (look at those birbs) and i was really happy to find an accent for her. c:

user posted image

I agree, that accent is so adorable! :3 *hugs the tiny birdies* And considering my one Imp lady is all Ice (element included), the accent matches her quite well! happy.gif

user posted image

I agree, that accent is so adorable! :3 *hugs the tiny birdies* And considering my one Imp lady is all Ice (element included), the accent matches her quite well! happy.gif

user posted image

i have a weakness for tiny birds, they're so adorable. <3

ohhh your imp girl is super cute!! i love ice; perhaps i'm biased, but i really like the pastel eyes. xd.png

The themed crowns, right? o3o I thought they're coming back, since they were voted as the cycling item like how the bears were voted last year. The crowns are listed in the cycling items list here too.

Ah well, I'm not that big of a fan of the themes crowns anyways, haha.

I hope they have something more interesting next time too, I look forward to seeing what choices they'll give us in the vote.

They're...doing that again? The bears aren't worthy anything thanks to night of the nocturne. And now we will have some under-valued uninteresting crowns. Some of the decisions they make for this site are really baffling, other times I know exactly what's going on. I will admit, they do know how to make money off the site.

Thanks Lu! :'D

They're...doing that again? The bears aren't worthy anything thanks to night of the nocturne. And now we will have some under-valued uninteresting crowns. Some of the decisions they make for this site are really baffling, other times I know exactly what's going on. I will admit, they do know how to make money off the site.

Word. :/

Man, I regret getting like 10 of the earth crowns during Rockbreakers, haha. I wonder how they're going to rerelease the crowns this year, it would be cool if they made another version of each crown (like into circlets maybe? ;3 haha) like they did with the imposter bears. Unlikely though. :b

Anyways, I brewed a copy of Poison for exp that I don't need, if anyone wants it I'll be ok with letting it go for 100kt? Just the price for brewing it in the first place, I don't value mats that much. ^^

Edited by suskekun222

Well my list is late, but here's my Crystalline Gala haul biggrin.gif

Freezing Breath Chest: 15

Crystal Rainbow Chest: 11

Freezer Chest: 4

Dark Ice Chest: 9

Below Zero Chest: 14

Frosted Chest: 22

Duplicates or triplicates of all the Gala skins/accents :3

Cragward Custodian: 28

Chillspike Crown: 30

Frigid Crown: 23

Frigid Emblem: 11

Eternal Snow: 180 to my vault to kickstart me next year.

It's a much better haul than the one from Rockbreaker's that's for sure, that was just me flailing around trying to get my dragons trained tongue.gif

@Suskekun22

I'll take that Poison gene for 100kt if you still have it biggrin.gif

Edited by GoldeenTrix

@Suskekun22

I'll take that Poison gene for 100kt if you still have it biggrin.gif

omg 8D 10/10, hoard hard.

And sending you the poison! Thank you~

omg 8D 10/10, hoard hard.

And sending you the poison! Thank you~

I got it, thank you!! *Puts on gloves and carefully lifts it up by the tiniest of edges*

Don't wanna accidentally use it on myself...

I have now began the mission of saving up for Boneyard Tatters because I NEED it for my progen...I didn't get any responses when I asked in the item for sale forums so I guess I'll give it a shot here. Does anybody have a spare copy they'd be willing to do a payment plan for??

Need to sell off a chunk of my G1s and some g2s. Not sure what to price things at, so yay, taking offers?

user posted image

stonewash/coral/leaf lvl 5

user posted image

Carmine/Lemon/Emerald lvl1

user posted image

Crimson/Splash/Purple

user posted image

Stonewash/Brown/Spring

user posted image

Charcoal/Mulberry/gold G2

user posted image

Rose/Mulberry/Orange G2

Have 8 other hatchies and a random tundra sitting around hoping for homes too.. Everything after Plasma on page 4. Just send crs, I'll go through offers tonight.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=154898

Edited by Thuban

Currently working on this beautiful dragon wub.gif

user posted image

Can't decide if I like the frigid emblem or not, but I want more of the blue silks though biggrin.gif

Selling these dragons, prices very flexible. Send a pm or a CR!

Shinai

user posted image

Kurotsume

user posted image

Unnamed (Obsidian Bar, Thistle Stripes, Avocado Thylacine)

user posted image

Unnamed(Lavender Cherub, Coal Peregrine,Navy basic)

user posted image

Edited by dragontamer44722

I have now began the mission of saving up for Boneyard Tatters because I NEED it for my progen...I didn't get any responses when I asked in the item for sale forums so I guess I'll give it a shot here. Does anybody have a spare copy they'd be willing to do a payment plan for??

I think it might be the payment plan bit that's turning people off.

You could try messaging one of the people who have a copy up on the AH and ask them directly if they would take payment plans, people usually want to know how long it would take you to pay it all off. If I had an extra Tatters I would trade you, but I only have one, I'm sorry. ;~; Best of luck buying, though! <3

I managed to find and buy my dream Gen 1 a few days ago!

user posted image

Draugr

Ice/Midnight/White

He'll look like this when he's done with his genes!

user posted image

Then its onto finding apparel and an accent for him!

Edited by Fateweaver

I think it might be the payment plan bit that's turning people off.

You could try messaging one of the people who have a copy up on the AH and ask them directly if they would take payment plans, people usually want to know how long it would take you to pay it all off. If I had an extra Tatters I would trade you, but I only have one, I'm sorry. ;~; Best of luck buying, though! <3

I just bought the Tatters off of a wonderful user that was selling them for 3300 gems!! I traded them a Companion Comet, a Butt gene and 900 gems for it. It's now on my custom progen, her outfit is finally complete! She's wearing a Masque for LvP, but she'll be back in her bone crown soon afterwards!

user posted image

I accidentally bred one of my Gen1's , but she did give me really pretty babies! I'd like to get more than 100kt for each of them, but make your offer and we'll see. They are all already in the AH for 200kt each, if you wish to pay in gems, send me a CR with the conversion rate 1:650.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Congrats Fateweaver and GoldeenTrix!! :D

Also, Fateweaver, if you want I can give you a Toxin gene to help with your project, if you still need one! I have one brewing right now and it's just for exp. ^^

Anyways, I have some success of my own to report too! 8D I finally finished my Sunchaser payment plan after three months.

I slapped it on the dragon I wanted to use it on, though it doesn't really show well on her now that I look at it.. >3<

user posted image

Oh goodness suskekun222! I would love that, thank you so much! T_T <3

And thank you again. He's really quite a wonder. I never thought to find a G1 in his colors.

I love your Imp girl! The Sunchaser Jewelry is lovely on her!

Congrats Fateweaver and GoldeenTrix!! biggrin.gif

Also, Fateweaver, if you want I can give you a Toxin gene to help with your project, if you still need one! I have one brewing right now and it's just for exp. ^^

Anyways, I have some success of my own to report too! 8D I finally finished my Sunchaser payment plan after three months.

I slapped it on the dragon I wanted to use it on, though it doesn't really show well on her now that I look at it.. >3<

user posted image

I was about to tell you how lovely she is, but then I noticed that accent on her face...

user posted image

Thank you Fateweaver and GoldeenTrix, haha! XD

Sending over the toxin, Fateweaver. c: It finished brewing not long ago, I hope you make your dream dragon into a pretty noodle soon! :D

I am thinking about grabbing 20 bucks in gems on the next paycheck and buying the rest of the stuff he needs asap.

Then I need to farm the Boreal Woods to try and get the needed stuff to swap for a White Wolf Cape for him.

Bunch of pretties to sell. Send me a PM or CR with any offers. Those who signed up in this window can have one for free, just let me know.

user posted image

Red Speckle/Goldenrod Peregrine/Ice Underbelly

user posted image

Shadow Cherub/White Shimmer/White Gembond

user posted image

Storm Cherub/White Shimmer/White Gembond

user posted image

Silver Cherub/White Shimmer/White Gembond

user posted image

Ice Tiger/Crimson Current/Maize Underbelly

user posted image

Coral Tiger/Tomato Current/Maize Underbelly

user posted image

Platinum Tiger/Storm Eye Spots/Platinum Underbelly

user posted image

Obsidian Tiger/Violet Eye Spots/Navy Basic

user posted image

Charcoal Tiger/Stonewash Eye Spots/Steel Basic

user posted image

Jungle Tiger/Banana Freckle/Ivory Basic

user posted image

Jungle Tiger/Green Seraph/Soil Basic

I've got this dragon looking for a nice home, but having no luck in the AH (I have no clue what she's worth to be honest xd.png)

Just send me a CR or PM with what you think she is worth and I'll accept? Or if you are new I'll just send her over to you for free smile.gif

user posted image

Edited by Clya

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMINANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*SCREECHES BATTLE CRY*

*Exalts everything then grabs more fodder*

I'm so torn between going flat-out merc for as much money as I can get versus supporting Plague who I've considered my secondary flight since IvP against Light who are the scariest thing in my lore xd.png