Tazzay

Flight Rising

Another honourable mention in the skin contest, darn!! My friend made it this time though. 8D It was the entry they wanted to win too.

Holy biscuits! xd.png hehe If you get a 4th next month, I'll eat my hat xd.png Seriously though, that's awesome! :3

Holy biscuits! xd.png hehe If you get a 4th next month, I'll eat my hat xd.png Seriously though, that's awesome! :3

Thank you! <3 Haha, it would be funny if I got a fourth one! I'll eat a hat too. xd.png I'll try my luck again next month for Wavecrest Saturnalia. :3

Happy Jamboree, by the way!

Edited by suskekun222

Sooo....long story short, somebody posted a dragon with back leg wings in Plague's ranDOM raffle, and after some long ass discussions I decided to make this. It's pretty much as accurate as I could make it without breaking anatomy :X

user posted image

This is what I spend my time doing instead of studying. I am a productive human being.

I'm panicking right now, aaah...

I got an unhatched Wind egg today, and I want to hatch it so badly, but it seems so risky!

I can't afford a scatterscroll, so I guess I'd just sell him/her?

What would you do?

In other news, I won

user posted image

this guy in a contest, and can't afford to gene him. The contest was one where you picked genes, and of course the best-looking combo was Iri/Shim/Spines and a Spiral breed change scroll, which is out of my price range.

The end result is in his bio, if you want to see it.

EDIT: Got a chest from the Training Fields, and now have 55 scrolls!

EDIT 2: Bought the Windbound Mask for my white Imperial!

Edited by Meg_752

Happy Jamboree!

So far already gotten 2 chests from Coli ^.^

1 from woodland path the other from training grounds, wanted to start with the easy to get skins/accents.

Also, I want to toss these up here again!

Dragon Sales~~

Clya's Adopts (Coatls)

Edited by Clya

Happy Jamboree!

So far already gotten 2 chests from Coli ^.^

1 from woodland path the other from training grounds, wanted to start with the easy to get skins/accents.

Also, I want to toss these up here again!

Dragon Sales~~

Clya's Adopts (Coatls)

I got 2 chests from the coliseum as well, though they're both the same rolleyes.gif Hoping I can transmute enough stuff to get the male Imp skin, and 90% of the skins I want to get, so this festival is going to be a busy one xd.png

*Edit* Would anyone happen to know (or at least what thread it's in), what transmutes into what? ^^; Like, what makes sludge, goo, etc. ^^; I had it written down somewhere but I can't remember where I wrote it ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

*Edit* Would anyone happen to know (or at least what thread it's in), what transmutes into what? ^^; Like, what makes sludge, goo, etc. ^^; I had it written down somewhere but I can't remember where I wrote it ^^;

Food = Goo

Materials = Ooze

Apparel = Slime

Familliars = Muck

Trinkets = Sludge

Food = Goo

Materials = Ooze

Apparel = Slime

Familliars = Muck

Trinkets = Sludge

Ah, thank you very much! happy.gif

I've FINALLY finished my first project on FR today! Look at them! <3 I'm so happy!

user posted image

user posted image

They're a breeding pair! biggrin.gif If anyone wants, they can be added to the pinglist!

user posted image

They're a breeding pair! biggrin.gif If anyone wants, they can be added to the pinglist!

Huh. Normally I don't like Coatl very much, with the female's pose being my least favorite, but the colors and genes really manage to come together on her. I'm impressed.

I'd be happy to be added to the pinglist if that's cool-- my username is Nineteen on FR =)

I've FINALLY finished my first project on FR today! Look at them! <3 I'm so happy!

user posted image

user posted image

So beautiful biggrin.gif I would love to be added to the list for these~

Free 3rd gen Imps babies!

Just send me a CR with a message for which one you want and I will add it. happy.gif

user posted image

Male

Obsidian/Seafoam/Ice - Claimed!

user posted image

Female

Obsidian/Spring/White

First come, first serve.

Edited by Fateweaver

user posted image

user posted image

*emerges after long DC hibernation*

Pretty! I'd like to be added to the pinglist, though my lair space is always fighting with me. sleep.gif

My username on Flight Rising is the same as it is on here.

*emerges after long DC hibernation*

Pretty! I'd like to be added to the pinglist, though my lair space is always fighting with me. sleep.gif

My username on Flight Rising is the same as it is on here.

I've added you! biggrin.gif

Was able to brew up the male Imp skin, which is awesome! biggrin.gif Now i just hope I can brew enough ooze and sludge for the Snapper skin ^^; I did manage to brew 20 scrolls, which I thought I wouldn't be able to do, but had the necessary ingredients so now I have extra scrolls (for either more festival stuff this year, or or next year) :3 Also, my main battling dragons are at level 24! biggrin.gif Not sure if I did a good thing or not by using the points for just strength and defense rolleyes.gif

*Edit* In case I can't get the Snapper skin on time (ooze and sludge are being troublesome atm ^^; ), would anyone have an extra they'd like to sell/trade? ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

lol I'm so used to pinging people I almost did it on DC before realizing that it didn't do that.

FluffyPillow I have an extra I'd be willing to trade since I don't have any snappers. I just brewed two since I like the look of it. I'm leaning towards trading rather than selling, cause Coli has a grudge or something against me and won't give me any chests.

lol I'm so used to pinging people I almost did it on DC before realizing that it didn't do that.

FluffyPillow I have an extra I'd be willing to trade since I don't have any snappers. I just brewed two since I like the look of it. I'm leaning towards trading rather than selling, cause Coli has a grudge or something against me and won't give me any chests.

What chest are you looking for? :3 If I have any extra of what you need/want, I'll give you one (or I'll purchase the skin from the marketplace for you) :3

What chest are you looking for? :3 If I have any extra of what you need/want, I'll give you one (or I'll purchase the skin from the marketplace for you) :3

I really want Cloudsong Guard because it looks so good on one of my dragons. Ribbon Breeze is the same, but less urgent. Kingfisher, Gale Force, Leaf on the Wind, and Wind Bells are ones that I want and am missing.

I got gifted a Bamboo Queen by someone else already, otherwise I'd have no Coli skins ;-;

So yeah, basically everything except Whispering Mantis I want. I love the skins this year, but of course the more you want it the more you won't get it. You don't have to gift me anything though, I can still play Fairgrounds and buy myself the skins or trade my Bamboo Falls skin.

I really want Cloudsong Guard because it looks so good on one of my dragons. Ribbon Breeze is the same, but less urgent. Kingfisher, Gale Force, Leaf on the Wind, and Wind Bells are ones that I want and am missing.

I got gifted a Bamboo Queen by someone else already, otherwise I'd have no Coli skins ;-;

So yeah, basically everything except Whispering Mantis I want. I love the skins this year, but of course the more you want it the more you won't get it. You don't have to gift me anything though, I can still play Fairgrounds and buy myself the skins or trade my Bamboo Falls skin.

I checked my hoard and I only have 1 of the Cloudsong Guard chests, but I can buy the skin for you if you want :3 Or were you wanting the actual chest? ^^; (I could try and grind another one from the coliseum for you, though it may take a while, if one happens to drop ^^; )

I checked my hoard and I only have 1 of the Cloudsong Guard chests, but I can buy the skin for you if you want :3 Or were you wanting the actual chest? ^^; (I could try and grind another one from the coliseum for you, though it may take a while, if one happens to drop ^^; )

I don't mind either the skin or chest, or even if its from the marketplace.

I don't mind either the skin or chest, or even if its from the marketplace.

Alright, what's you're username on FR? :3 Going to send you a CR with the skin :3

Alright, what's you're username on FR? :3 Going to send you a CR with the skin :3

Same as on here, Silverphoenixx.

Same as on here, Silverphoenixx.

Sent the CR offer! :3

*Edit* Pfffft, the April Fool's prank is just ridiculous! xd.png My dragons don't look as serious when battling now as they should be xd.png My Guardian looks shocked, female Spiral is in tears, and male Spiral looks angry/determined; this is hilarious! xd.png If only the eyes could be made into apparel or something, I want them to have eyes like that just for the laughs xd.png

*Edit #2* Is there a why/possible for dragons to still get stat points after reaching level 25? ^^; I ask because I don't think my dragons are strong enough to fight in the Golem Workshop, as enemies sometimes take twice as many turns and "kill" my dragons before I can even kill 1 enemy unsure.gif I may have doomed my dragons sad.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Sent the CR offer! :3

*Edit* Pfffft, the April Fool's prank is just ridiculous! xd.png My dragons don't look as serious when battling now as they should be xd.png My Guardian looks shocked, female Spiral is in tears, and male Spiral looks angry/determined; this is hilarious! xd.png If only the eyes could be made into apparel or something, I want them to have eyes like that just for the laughs xd.png

*Edit #2* Is there a why/possible for dragons to still get stat points after reaching level 25? ^^; I ask because I don't think my dragons are strong enough to fight in the Golem Workshop, as enemies sometimes take twice as many turns and "kill" my dragons before I can even kill 1 enemy unsure.gif I may have doomed my dragons sad.gif

I saved pictures of all my googly eyed dragons <3

I can't take any of the dragon share threads seriously now. And the hatcheries with adult dragons just PFFFFFTTT.

No, but what stat spread are you using? I'd suggest Culex if you're not already using that. Unless you invest Vitality, you don't get a lot of bulk cause defense and mind points do nothing. And Golem Workshop is notoriously hard, most people take a healer/mage there in order to farm.