Tazzay

Flight Rising

Ooh, how much are you wanting for her?

I too am interested ouo

user posted image

Prolly 100k for her or something like that. I also have 3rd gen imps in the making and they will be in the purple blue range. they will be 80k

user posted image user posted image

Both parents are 2nd gen pure so their offspring will be pure imperial 3 gens.

hope the price didnt scare you too away...i am willing to haggle too. :T not going to be some push over that refuses to change prices.

Edited by Wuvs Coffee

Reached level 5 in brewing (thanks to all the missing ingredients I needed to brew for skins xd.png) biggrin.gif Now I have no clue what to brew next - goggles perhaps, or maybe glowing claws? rolleyes.gif

still looking for anyone that wants a second gen imp. have not heard from the other two yet.

I have way too many imps already. Ffft. But I'll bite.

I'd hate to butt in if either of the other two are still considering, but was it 100k you were asking? I'm not sure what the general going rate is for 2nd gens but that seems fairly reasonable. I may regene her if you wouldn't find that too insulting, she looks awful pretty with giraffe / butterfly / stained.

I'd probably take ages to do it though. I hate seeing my pile of money go down like that, hah.

Anyway, I'm here if the other two have decided against it.

I have way too many imps already. Ffft. But I'll bite.

I'd hate to butt in if either of the other two are still considering, but was it 100k you were asking? I'm not sure what the general going rate is for 2nd gens but that seems fairly reasonable. I may regene her if you wouldn't find that too insulting, she looks awful pretty with giraffe / butterfly / stained.

I'd probably take ages to do it though. I hate seeing my pile of money go down like that, hah.

Anyway, I'm here if the other two have decided against it.

its first come first served and in this case who ever has the money first gets it. My name is Text on FR.

its first come first served and in this case who ever has the money first gets it. My name is Text on FR.

Heh, alrighty then.

Started a 2-way CR with the 100k, username's The CunningCorvid over there for reference~

Heh, alrighty then.

Started a 2-way CR with the 100k, username's The CunningCorvid over there for reference~

sent the offer on the lil girl. i wont be offened if she gets regened or anything. she is pretty but her blue just didnt fit my taste when i first got her DX

sent the offer on the lil girl. i wont be offened if she gets regened or anything. she is pretty but her blue just didnt fit my taste when i first got her DX

Taken! She'll have a happy place in my lair. :3

I've actually gotten a bit tired of blues in general myself, but she looks so nice with a bunch of the newer genes. The stained is what really makes the difference for me, it tones down the wildly vibrant blues beautifully. But that gene's really gonna hurt my wallet later on. Ow.

Anyway, I've been meaning to look for Gen 2 imps for ages and barely found any I liked. Been too lazy to look for more, but this solved my problem pretty quickly. Thank you~!

Taken! She'll have a happy place in my lair. :3

I've actually gotten a bit tired of blues in general myself, but she looks so nice with a bunch of the newer genes. The stained is what really makes the difference for me, it tones down the wildly vibrant blues beautifully. But that gene's really gonna hurt my wallet later on. Ow.

Anyway, I've been meaning to look for Gen 2 imps for ages and barely found any I liked. Been too lazy to look for more, but this solved my problem pretty quickly. Thank you~!

ive asked every imp breeder possible and i lucked out on a double royal maize and a sky lavender and purple pair for 200k for the lot. the guy seemed very tried and didnt want to bother looking threw all his stuff so i said "I LIKE THESE ONEZ" and he said he w/e take them idc anymore"

ive asked every imp breeder possible and i lucked out on a double royal maize and a sky lavender and purple pair for 200k for the lot. the guy seemed very tried and didnt want to bother looking threw all his stuff so i said "I LIKE THESE ONEZ" and he said he w/e take them idc anymore"

I feel bad for laughing at that person's tiredness but I find the whole story kind of amusing. It sounds like he hadn't had a lot of interest in those babies? Weird. I always thought gen2 imps were pretty sought after. Even with lineages not mattering half as much over there as they do here.

But I'm glad it sounds like you lucked out and got your pick of the litter. tongue.gif

Hiya everyone!

I've got dragons for sale that really really need to go...

Everything in the auction house is up for sale, however those prices are seriously just suggestions and me trying to just quickly put them on the AH. Just offer forward what you want, or buy them straight from AH, I'd be more than willing to haggle though smile.gif

Here is a link to the lair, all dragons for sale are on page 3 and 4 and in the AH: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=206931&page=3

(I do have two XXY Lavender Dragons for sale :3)

Edited by Clya

user posted image

XXY Violet / Violet / Obsidian

user posted image

Coral / Silver / Chocolate

These two need to find a good home! I don't have the space for them anymore plus I am trying to get rid of all my dragons with basic...

Make an offer or Free to a good forever home (Violet though might cost just a little bit), can go separately or together smile.gif

Since they didn't do so well in the AH this time, giving it another go ^^; Lowered the price of them so hopefully they'll find loving homes ^^; -> Imps

*Edit* Decided what genes to get for my male Mirror eventually :3

From this -> user posted image to this -> user posted image

Unsure of what to give the female (ice/maize/azure) though ^^; Also, too bad FR doesn't have an apparel viewer (I don't mean like what they have now), where you can preview what apparel (either a single piece or whole set) would look like on previewed genes ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

i have these 3rd gen imps for sale. had two people back out even tho they said they wanted to buy one. :x so now im stuck with these until roll over so i can give em to some new members but i wanted to try to sell them first.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Wuvs Coffee

If you're going to give them to new members if they don't sell, a close friend of mine is joining tomorrow and I bet he'd really want one of the males.

If you're going to give them to new members if they don't sell, a close friend of mine is joining tomorrow and I bet he'd really want one of the males.

Sure Just tell em to message me on FR for one. I doubt at this point anyone will buy them. I'm still steaming from those people going all "Yes I am interested and ooo how much" and when I tell them the price they seem to vanish of the face of the earth.

ps FR name is Text

Edited by Wuvs Coffee

Registration Window is now open!

Anyone who is looking to sign up, now would be the time! biggrin.gif

P.S Join Arcaaaaaaannnnne

I love gifting to new players, it's sort of the same feeling of giving someone a present on Christmas, a present that you know that they will love smile.gif

(I know I'm weird laugh.gif )

Edited by Clya

Sure Just tell em to message me on FR for one. I doubt at this point anyone will buy them. I'm still steaming from those people going all "Yes I am interested and ooo how much" and when I tell them the price they seem to vanish of the face of the earth.

ps FR name is Text

I asked him if he wants the last male imp and he says yes. If you get a message from KaIeidoscopic, that's him.

ps FR name is Text

If you are talking about me, you posted your price at night when I was asleep(or I missed your post), and I have a short window between waking and work when I saw your post. I wanted time to mull over whether or not I really wanted it(I AM short on space and would've likely scattered), but didn't have time to post anything to that effect(I only remembered to check the thread RIGHT before I had to leave). By the time I got home from work it was already claimed. I figured at that point, there was no point in saying anything.

I showed no interest in 3rd gens, so if I am one of your two, that was a misinterpretation.

In general, a good way of making sure those who show interest in something see your post is to pm them. That way even if someone doesn't remember to check the thread or glances over the post, they know what you want for something.

Edited by Nectaris

If you are talking about me, you posted your price at night when I was asleep(or I missed your post), and I have a short window between waking and work when I saw your post. I wanted time to mull over whether or not I really wanted it(I AM short on space and would've likely scattered), but didn't have time to post anything to that effect(I only remembered to check the thread RIGHT before I had to leave). By the time I got home from work it was already claimed. I figured at that point, there was no point in saying anything.

I showed no interest in 3rd gens, so if I am one of your two, that was a misinterpretation.

In general, a good way of making sure those who show interest in something see your post is to pm them. That way even if someone doesn't remember to check the thread or glances over the post, they know what you want for something.

I have multiple people wanting them but at that time I had two nest rentals that needed to be hatch and given back to their owners. Sorry if it looked that way. :t I just been stiffed in the past with dragons and was getting tired in being stuck with dragons. If you ever need anything for the new color wheel brown wise I'll give you a hatching for free.

(how it usually goes I breed on request and a couple of times a person would go "oh i dont need then anymore" even before they are hatched) but I'm sorry if i cause any problems for you. My fault I didn't plan my nests right.

I have multiple people wanting them but at that time I had two nest rentals that needed to be hatch and given back to their owners. Sorry if it looked that way. :t I just been stiffed in the past with dragons and was getting tired in being stuck with dragons. If you ever need anything for the new color wheel brown wise I'll give you a hatching for free.

(how it usually goes I breed on request and a couple of times a person would go "oh i dont need then anymore" even before they are hatched) but I'm sorry if i cause any problems for you. My fault I didn't plan my nests right.

Its ok, I really don't need any hatchlings right now.