TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

The Desipis will probably beat up my gentle, graceful flower-arranging Ochredrake the moment I turn my back...

Awh, c'mon, Desipis dragon's aren't that mean all the time! D: Girl Despips have a soft spot for softies.

...Sometimes.

I covered Dusk's mate up with a bunch of sweets and two mana shards. I can't be bothered screenshotting it...

Covered my trollfaced balloon chick with sweets as well...

Ended up with a shadow walker, which is fine by me! Teuer and his great sea of gold have found a companion.

user posted image

No, I'm on a PC. And it worked fine a few hours ago when it was still the 19th.

That's strange. Maybe try a hard refresh and see if the save changes button comes back. Otherwise, you might try posting in help.

Aaaaand my boy's cave is oficially, completely clustered. The floor is completely covered in randomly placed stuff.

But hey, it's a dragon's hoard! Have you ever seen a dragon organising their stuff!? Ask Smaug if you don't believe me D:

user posted image

Congraturation

This story is happy end.

Thank you.

I've gotta say, though, these two go nicely together. Gogumajiosu is just flaunting his beauty CB scales and showing everyone how perfect he is and the White's just looking as graceful as she can, tail delicately and carefully curled around her stick. Two narcissists forever in love.

It seems I attraxcted a Black - that wasn't at all what I expected^^ Does that mean that this one will stay now?

Aaaaand my boy's cave is oficially, completely clustered. The floor is completely covered in randomly placed stuff.

But hey, it's a dragon's hoard! Have you ever seen a dragon organising their stuff!? Ask Smaug if you don't believe me D:

hey the dwarves made that mess too!

Something tells me you've never seen snow white.

All they need is a lady to clean up the place x3

That's strange. Maybe try a hard refresh and see if the save changes button comes back. Otherwise, you might try posting in help.

That seems to have done it. Well at least my cave won't be mostly naked now. Thanks.

I still wish there was a chance to change dragons. I don't think it was explained very and there was a lot of misunderstanding in general over this event.

Is canopy a thing? I'd never attracted one since day one, and that's the one that shows up now and I need to give them alone time?

Just curious, what others stats are like that got canopy. My guy is a cb yulebuck, maxed on shinies and misc. All other stats are much, much lower.

The event goes until tomorrow night, so my guess and hope is, after some alone time, they decide it won't work and she moves on.

Has that happened that often though? Everyone I know got a dragon which - if not the one they wanted - fell into the appropriate 'likes group' for what they'd done in their hoards. Nobody got, say, a dragon that likes sweets if they put in 0 sweets. I think it just may have been a bit less deterministic than we expected, but still not totally random. Who's gotten mates that are totally inappropriate for what they put out based on observed evidence through the event?

I think it was an issue of probabilities, not absolutes. If you had meat and magic for example you had a chance of attracting a Desipis (or whatever) even if you had way more, say, Sweets and Shinies. You just had a -better- chance of attracting whatever likes Sweets and Shinies. But there was still the smaller chance of getting one that likes Meat and Magic. to get ONLY stuff liking Sweets and Shinies you probably had to use 0 of anything in another category. That would be my guess based on the outcomes and what you're saying has happened.

Lol, I'm not saying you're not right, as you evidently are, it's just a bit of a disappointment and a shock, after dealing with an entirely different group, lol.

No biggie, my penguins have come out of nowhere to bury the ebil Desipis under a heap of potatoes and hold her safely away from my dragon with the weight of their brave little bodies, and are about to plant a make-shift flag on top.

I may think of something more creative later, after a snooze.

Is canopy a thing? I'd never attracted one since day one, and that's the one that shows up now and I need to give them alone time?

Just curious, what others stats are like that got canopy. My guy is a cb yulebuck, maxed on shinies and misc. All other stats are much, much lower.

The event goes until tomorrow night, so my guess and hope is, after some alone time, they decide it won't work and she moves on.

Pretty sure we keep this partner.

I have a Blusang and I was maxed on everything when she was attracted.

hey the dwarves made that mess too!

Something tells me you've never seen snow white.

All they need is a lady to clean up the place x3

... shhh. I'm just trying to justify my boy's mess. We don't want to scare the lady off.

That seems to have done it. Well at least my cave won't be mostly naked now. Thanks.

I still wish there was a chance to change dragons. I don't think it was explained very and there was a lot of misunderstanding in general over this event.

You're welcome. I'm glad that you can change your cave at least. smile.gif

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Lord Byron's Love Child has attracted an admirer: a canopy dragon! As you leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company, you hear the canopy dragon say, "You were just massively trolled by Dragon Cave! Happy Valentine's Day."

I actually found it quite funny how the lady landed with her head literally buried in a pile of sweets. I uncovered her and now she seems mildly surprised that the cave appears to have another occupant. And a queue of penguins.

On the other side my pet seems to be not mature enough for this occasion as he has clearly more interest for his toy and a bunch of crabs than for his visitor.

Or maybe he's just too shy to look at her.

Anyway, the seem to be happy, so let's just leave them rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Hm, I got a green Copper. I'm happy enough with that;

user posted image

They're facing away and look like they hate each other though..

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

Please TJ can we have another breed out of all the possibilities for our decorations just another dragon to chose the lesser evil.

The wrong mate with this RNG ruins the whole valentine feeling.

Can you please say if the actual mate is really final or not.

If there are five dragons in the group that you will attract with your items and 4 of them are your very favourite dragons and the last one is the only breed that you hate, do you really expect us to not avoid this group because there is a tiny chance that we will get the hatred one?

No, i wil not accept a it's sink or swim!

My RA got a White mate, which I had NEVER seen at all in his den. Better than the waterhorse it could have been, I suppose.

Overall, this event was a snore. I spent at most each day, 60 seconds, slapping the max items in the cave and called it good. After the second day, I just left them all in the pile they showed up in. Didn't make any difference. Sorry guys, this was a dud to me.

Oh Wow, I didn't even expect my Silver Shimmer to attract a mate. Strange thing is that he got a Copper Dragon but I don't see her in the cave.

it says I have a waterhorse but i cant see a dragon there

user posted image

I've never had the female in there and thought it was just text until i saw a few others and the final one never happened either 0-o

My Sweetling ended up with a Pink! Not a bad result at all. I need to redecorate the cave for them, though... hopefully I actually get that done before the end of the event. I'm too slow.

And I only have two Sweetling hatchlings left to grow up. It feels so weird to be at the end of the line. o_O Also I successfully achieved my goal of breaking 100 total Sweets, woohoo!