TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Got a nebula ohmy.gif was surprised, as no nebula dragons ever came by before.

At least she is pretty~

it says I have a waterhorse but i cant see a dragon there

user posted image

I've never had the female in there and thought it was just text until i saw a few others and the final one never happened either 0-o

The lava was too hot for the poor water horse v-v RIP

lol just refresh :3

it says I have a waterhorse but i cant see a dragon there

user posted image

I've never had the female in there and thought it was just text until i saw a few others and the final one never happened either 0-o

Hard refresh: Cntr + F5 or are you on a Mac?

My RA got a White mate, which I had NEVER seen at all in his den. Better than the waterhorse it could have been, I suppose.

Overall, this event was a snore. I spent at most each day, 60 seconds, slapping the max items in the cave and called it good. After the second day, I just left them all in the pile they showed up in. Didn't make any difference. Sorry guys, this was a dud to me.

Well, I gather that there weren't many volunteers working on this, and the items and caves were certainly very well done.

I daresay that, because of being short-handed and being in a bit of a rush, explanations weren't quite as clear as they might have been, but it was very sweet of everyone to have organized this event for us, and the thought is certainly very much appreciated. smile.gif

Thanks to all involved! wub.gif

My Sweetling ended up with a Pink! Not a bad result at all. I need to redecorate the cave for them, though... hopefully I actually get that done before the end of the event. I'm too slow.

And I only have two Sweetling hatchlings left to grow up. It feels so weird to be at the end of the line. o_O Also I successfully achieved my goal of breaking 100 total Sweets, woohoo!

Congrats on reaching your goal!!!

My Sweetling ended up with a Pink! Not a bad result at all. I need to redecorate the cave for them, though... hopefully I actually get that done before the end of the event. I'm too slow.

And I only have two Sweetling hatchlings left to grow up. It feels so weird to be at the end of the line. o_O Also I successfully achieved my goal of breaking 100 total Sweets, woohoo!

Aww you're so lucky, a pink would be perfect. My sweetling has ended up with a brimstone. They don't go well together at all...

A match could never be more inappropriate

Even the lamb seems shocked at the hotfoot waterhorse xd.png

was hoping for a white...rats but - meh

user posted image

Edited by Mysfytt

Aww you're so lucky, a pink would be perfect. My sweetling has ended up with a brimstone. They don't go well together at all...

I've buried my dragon's unsuitable suitor beneath a mound of potatoes and penguins.

It's probably a temporary expedient, but it'll do until tomorrow...

Wow I can't believe people complaining about getting the "wrong" mate. Why take this so seriously?

My old man set up with a Golden Wyvern. I wonder: Do we get an egg from them? That'd be cool.

I'm not complaining - i love watrehorses. Just looks funny with her in such a hot place is all.

I did a hard Refresh and the Copper Dragon appeared. smile.gif She's the blue/green kind, the only breed of Copper Dragon I haven't got. smile.gif I was just wondering if we are going to get an egg at the end of the event.... that would have been so cool.

Wow I can't believe people complaining about getting the "wrong" mate. Why take this so seriously?

My old man set up with a Golden Wyvern. I wonder: Do we get an egg from them? That'd be cool.

Lol, I suppose we were living romance by proxy, hoping our dragons would be swept off their talons by the dragons of our dreams, or at least the reasonably attractive young lady in the next-door cave.

And instead, some of our dragons formed the same sort of unsuitable relationships we may have had in the past - and we all know who's going to wind up paying for each wedding and divorce...

Principe Haruka has expressed his loyal servitude to this pretty Shadow walker~! <3

user posted image

It looks like they're annoying each other and he's poking the dragon things with the sword.

It's a lovely couple anyway.

now it seems like the only disappointing thing is how disappointed everyone is being.

@Mysftt, your dragon pairing is my favorite! I love how the two dragons that most people were complaining about ended up being a match. I love the pair <3

I also love how the brimstone seems like the only thing in the cave that hasn't noticed the waterhorse but instead is distracted by his pile of gold xd.png

I know it isn't important about what dragon breed your boy gets, though it is a disappointment from the breeds that were mentioned to be interested, and instead get something else which brings the disappointment, specially for something that's supposed to be based on V.day and the couple you get you don't even like. It ruined the feel of the event imo. Disappointment on the result after 'working hard'/getting your hopes up from the mentioned interests.

I hope in the end we can change the female or something. I SURELY don't want an egg from the pairing that I got, don't want my boy to be mating with a Deep sea. 3:

I am pretty sure we won't be getting any eggs.

....unless my vampire and his mate steal a egg or something.

now it seems like the only disappointing thing is how disappointed everyone is being.

@Mysftt, your dragon pairing is my favorite! I love how the two dragons that most people were complaining about ended up being a match. I love the pair <3

I also love how the brimstone seems like the only thing in the cave that hasn't noticed the waterhorse but instead is distracted by his pile of gold xd.png

Lol, arranged marriages are often like that.

Must start working on that pre-nup...

My waterhorse ended up with a pink. Was hoping he would get the pretty nebula that kept visiting but i think this is a good match too

user posted image

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Wep'keer Articura has attracted an admirer: a bleeding moon dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

user posted image

Well, I can't say I was expecting the last day to simply assign a mate to you without any sort of fiddling with the ratios. Still, the Bleeding Moon looks awesome in there. Right biome, nice color scheme, perfect. It's a shame it didn't work out nearly as well for other people, though.

Anyway, I'm definitely going to have to play around with the decorations later today so I'm absolutely certain I'll be content with the end picture. Don't want to look back on it and wish I had done something else with it while I had the chance. smile.gif

I got a interest on my male dragon at long last only she is not showing up at all in the cave area. sad.gif Could it be because he is a Pygmy and she is a Bleeding Moon dragon?

I am pretty sure we won't be getting any eggs.

....unless my vampire and his mate steal a egg or something.

I have a vampire dragon as the male too!! What admirer did yours attract? :3

I got a desipis!