TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

Yay~

My babies have grown wings! And I'll be unlocked tomorrow which is awesome. Itching to hunt for eggs ^^

Haven't seen many Valentine walls, it's like everyone is hoarding eggs tongue.gif

Everyone is probably in the same boat you are. They are egg-locked so not breeding more. If my timeline is anything to go by (and it should be, because I've kept it pretty tight), we should get another decent batch sometime tomorrow. There are also probably a lot of people keeping their scrolls a bit more clear to get the new release on valentines day or to breed their special eggs for the actual valentines date.

I can't wait to be part of the breeding action next year. I'll make so many pretty second and third gens it's not even funny!

I absolutely adore RAs with Blusangs, Sunstone, and Pyrope. Got to get a Sunstone in the next year though...

I haven't seen the pairing, but I really would like to see radiant angel with sunsong D: <3

I thought about that, actually...but instead went with RA x Carmine Wyvern and RA x Silver for some reason. *shrug* Oh well. Next year, maybe.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

I thought about that, actually...but instead went with RA x Carmine Wyvern for some reason. *shrug* Oh well. Next year, maybe.

Didn't even think about RA and Carmine...

AAAH! I am not sure whether to be happy or sad that my first 2nd gen from Zuko refused his mate right now. On one hand, that means no egg slot filled so I can fill it with another valentines egg. On the other hand, that means I have to wait 7 days to try with another mate. >_> *Sigh* I suppose if it has to happen, better now than next week when I can't console myself that I have pretty valentines breeds to catch, instead. xd.png

Oh, thank you! smile.gif I love the red and purple together. Don't worry, I plan on naming the mothers, I just am really picky about names, so until I find a naming scheme for a breed that I like, I leave them as they are. ^^;

No worries. I'm a tad picky on names too. That's why all my dragons aren't named yet.

I want a black alt sweet long so bad, anyone willing to trade one?

if someone trades you a black it will change to a pink, sweetlings are scroll coded

so you cant ever have a black

if someone trades you a black it will change to a pink, sweetlings are scroll coded

so you cant ever have a black

Kinda stinks but I like the pink version better so I don't mind that I'm not able to get one. I managed to get all the babies I wanted so now I just have to sit back, wait for them to hatch, and get the new ones. *stares at her eggies*

I like the black ones better but the pinks are nice

I'm hoping this years V.day dragon is not pink, there are too many pink V.day dragons

I want a black alt sweet long so bad, anyone willing to trade one?

The best you can do is get one from a black parent.

Edited by harlequinraven

Some bugger keeps making my dragons sixk. Poor little eggies. *hugs eggs* But nomatter, they will be hatched come later today and I won't have to worry.

So, I've never been really been apart of the "community" part of dragon cave, and am trying to figure out what's "kosher" and what isn't.

What are people's opinions of Holiday x Holiday pairings? Like this? (Something I bred)

So, I've never been really been apart of the "community" part of dragon cave, and am trying to figure out what's "kosher" and what isn't.

What are people's opinions of Holiday x Holiday pairings? Like this? (Something I bred)

Some people really like them, and some people (like me) don't like to let Holidays touch each other. laugh.gif It's entirely a matter of what YOU like and want to breed. smile.gif

ETA: It is a pretty pairing, btw. My preference is to avoid Holiday x Holiday matches is because they complicate my ability to find proper mates to make checker lineages.

Edited by LibbyLishly

It really depends on the person. Some people love holiday x holiday. However, they are harder to find mates for, and they can only be bred once (or twice if they are something like valentines x christmas rather than the same holiday) a year. I have some holiday x holiday and some holiday x non-holiday. smile.gif

Are people not breeding this year?  What happened to the egg wall?

Dunno. huh.gif

I bred my two messy Valentines from last year and my only not messy (also from last year) too.

There are hundreds of ninja.gifs out there who catched all the eggs?!

I breed all my Valentines... AP is empty and today is the only day for grabbing another batch before the valentines dry.gif

What is even the point of Valentine 1 week breeding if noone wants to breed them before the Valentine's Day and then you can only get 5 of them due new release sleep.gif And I mean decent ones not freezables sad.gif

I remember it being like this last year, too. There was a wall the first day, then it was sporadic. Then there was a wall again right around and on Valentines day. I haven't bred all mine. I am waiting for room on my scroll and breeding them when I have an egg slot to do so. xd.png

There are probably quite a lot of people either waiting for the 14th or for egg space of their own before carrying on breeding - this isn't the end, we're just 'between waves'.