TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

I just looked in Silvi's Lair and there's a few non-CB prizes that are sick. :/

IF YOU HAVE A NON-CB PRIZE IN HATCHERIES CHECK THEM IMMEDIATELY, THEY MIGHT BE SICK ALREADY AND COULD DIE.
Edited by zaverxi

Are people permitted to remove other people's sick eggs from hatcheries without permission, or is that forbidden under the rule about "helping" other users without permission?

A reminder that /lineage/ links not /view/ links are allowed for growing dragons. Just replace /lineage/ with /view/ in the url.

~

Other tips for winners: you can put other growing dragons on the back of your scroll if you have a longerish scroll and your prize near the beginning, so your other dragons don't get over viewed when people check out your prizes.

But yes, do be careful with fansites right now! Definitely don't add any eggs over 6 days left to fansites during this time.

I've started putting my Tinsel into sites to see how many clicks it'll get. tongue.gif I know it can't die, but seeing that it's sick still makes me worry. :/

I have received my Shimmer baby! Thanks, TJ!

I have a link to her in my signature, we'll both appreciate love and views! biggrin.gif

Love the code. xd.png

I have a link to her in my signature, we'll both appreciate love and views! biggrin.gif

I gave it a click, Gingeh.

I agree, awsome code. Can't wait to see what you name the pretty.

Edited by Silverswift

Thanks for the update TJ Congratulations to all of the winners and good luck to all in the re-draws!

Oh, dat code! xd.png

Thank you biggrin.gif

Congratulations! I was wondering when someone would choose that. (Now I'm waiting for someone to pick Puppy!) Will it have any spooky Halloween mates? tongue.gif

Congratulations! I was wondering when someone would choose that. (Now I'm waiting for someone to pick Puppy!) Will it have any spooky Halloween mates? tongue.gif

I'm sure she will - probably a Desipis! And I'm breeding her with a Radiant Angel come Valentine's. Nothing special for Christmas, though, I don't have any male CBs. I hope everyone who gets the extra eggs at the holidays can enjoy some love!

I'm glad everyone likes the code, too smile.gif

I'm glad everyone likes the code, too smile.gif

I'm laughing, that was my dream code

I'm sneaking moments on my phone to look at everyone's gorgeous new eggs- can't wait until I can get away and check them out properly! I also need some time to virtually cuddle my own egg. xd.png

Congrats to all the winners who got their eggs. Now I'm looking forward to seeing who the replacement winners are.

Congrats to all the winners who got their eggs. Now I'm looking forward to seeing who the replacement winners are.

It DOES sort of make me wonder how many of these there will be actually.

I mean, are we talking ten, twenty? A Hundred?

Congratulations to all the winners on the arrival of your shiny new babies!

I just wish I knew how many people actually entered, and what my own chances of winning were.

No way! I was actually thinking about that being the code I picked if I won! Congrats on the Gold, my sis won a Silver Shimmer and named the code after me! wub.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DL234

If I do win, Ill have the code after my actual name! biggrin.gif

Congrats to all winners!

Heheehehe, looking at my best friend's egg code and laughing. You guys will love this one (if she chooses to reveal)

Edited by cheese456

No way! I was actually thinking about that being the code I picked if I won! Congrats on the Gold, my sis won a Silver Shimmer and named the code after me! wub.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DL234

If I do win, Ill have the code after my actual name! biggrin.gif

Congrats to all winners!

Great minds think alike? xd.png

Congrats to your sister!

Heheehehe, looking at my best friend's egg code and laughing. You guys will love this one (if she chooses to reveal)

Oh you tease! xd.png