TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Well, I hope that if I win the redraw I'll be able to have a custom code, cause I've figured out my perfect lineage.

YESSSSSSSSSS SACRED STONES BEST GAME biggrin.gif Lyon x Eirika ftw man, and lots of other great characters <333

Awakening is super beautiful too ahhhhhhh Chrom best husband ;w; kinda glad they made the code Marth instead, otherwise I'd want ALL the Morgan / Lucina bbies, lol xd.png

So you marry the avatar to him too xd.png

This chatter is not helping my curiosity about the other games, I only own Awakening and only got it because of watching a friend play it. So tempted to try and find the other games but not sure where to start looking since they'd be for older systems and all.

And because I never said it... Congrats everyone who is discovering their new eggs, and excellent code choices.

So you marry the avatar to him too xd.png

This chatter is not helping my curiosity about the other games, I only own Awakening and only got it because of watching a friend play it. So tempted to try and find the other games but not sure where to start looking since they'd be for older systems and all.

And because I never said it... Congrats everyone who is discovering their new eggs, and excellent code choices.

Hehe, yup! When I first got the game I was planning to marry Henry but then CHROM TO THE HEART, lol. xd.png

You can try amazon or ebay! Old GBA games usually go for cheapish. I think it used to be on the eshop as well but I'm not sure if it still is. If all else fails, it's on a lot of GBA emulators? xd.png

@Shadowfighter: I think redraws can pick codes, iirc BUTTS was a redraw prize? owo

Congratulations winners! Hopefully I'll get something from the redraw biggrin.gif

YESSSSSSSSSS SACRED STONES BEST GAME biggrin.gif Lyon x Eirika ftw man, and lots of other great characters <333

Awakening is super beautiful too ahhhhhhh Chrom best husband ;w; kinda glad they made the code Marth instead, otherwise I'd want ALL the Morgan / Lucina bbies, lol xd.png

I Knooooooow~ In terms of awekening codes I wanta a Tharja. I love Tharja. I ship your ship too. Such a shame he died. It was poop.

All teh fire emblem shipping I swear. That is the best game to not only kick major but with an army of awesome people, but also pair em up and make'em have babies. eheheh.

Lute x Artur all the way for me.

Ewan is also adorable and any female that violates him will get stabbed >.> No one violates Ewan and his adorkable butt.

@Shadowfighter: I think redraws can pick codes, iirc BUTTS was a redraw prize? owo

Yes, they can.

I am supremely amused that someone picked the code Roxas. My goal is to obtain offspring from that line. Somehow I will manage this. Somehow.

Arrgh you people are making me want to do a FE reference if I win a redraw. xd.png Guess I'll figure it out if it happens...

Too bad I don't have anything worth trading for a 2G prize, so many neat reference codes out there.

We got any idea of how long we'll be waiting? All of this is getting my hopes up. xd.png

I've gotta stop using this smiley

I am supremely amused that someone picked the code Roxas. My goal is to obtain offspring from that line. Somehow I will manage this. Somehow.

I need a baby from Marth. Like that needs to happen. I will sacrifice a dragon masters soul for that baby. I'd offer my soul but I ain't got one.

I Knooooooow~ In terms of awekening codes I wanta a Tharja. I love Tharja. I ship your ship too. Such a shame he died. It was poop.

All teh fire emblem shipping I swear. That is the best game to not only kick major but with an army of awesome people, but also pair em up and make'em have babies. eheheh.

Lute x Artur all the way for me.

Ewan is also adorable and any female that violates him will get stabbed >.> No one violates Ewan and his adorkable butt.

W-What, Lyon totally didn't die! Just like Tadashi didn't die. And Kamina and Lelouch. ALL TOTALLY ALIVE, DEFINITELY, 10000% <____<

FE is totally a dating / romance game, hehe! biggrin.gif

Yesss Lute x Artur, and also Colm x Naimi! <3 Anddd others my scatterbrain probably just isn't recalling atm, lol xd.png

@Kovia: I'm hoping it happens soon; we're now a bit past when TJ had officially notified all the winners, I do believe, which definitely makes it two weeks.

Fire Emblem is birdz's favourite franchise because of reasons.

Fire Emblem codes are cool.

Yes.

Dropping by to say, again, congrats to all the winners and goodluck to any potential backup picks. c: Now back to Apex....

Oh gosh, oh my, Marth's on my scroll <33333

Watching my other babies like a hawk now!

Omg MARTH!?!?! ohmy.gif YAY FOR FIRE EMBLEM! xd.png(even though I've only played Awakening ^^; But I liked using Marth and the other FE chars beforehand in Super Smash Bros? //shot)

Ohhh, and now I can already see THREE new awesome code ideas that might just get taken (at least two of them, 1 is kind of a... me-thing.) tongue.gif Ah well. We'll see.

At the same time, however; I'm glad to read the previous posts before me and see a nice amount of FE fans =P yay lol

Dang, now my hopes are rising again ;; Why do I keep coming back to this threeaaddd??? *sobs*

Anyway, good luck to those who seek the backup pool! and remember me in case you're looking for someone who lacks a 2-3gen prize? =P //shot again Maybe luck will say "hello" to me as it skips by~ tongue.gif

So question - there was a link on-site that if we visited, informed us as to whether we won or not [i did not] in case the email was missed. Will that be done again for the backup draw?

ninja.gif Just worried that the one time odds are in my favor I will completely miss out. xd.png

Okay, I realize this may be of interest only to me, but now that my code is no longer a secret I want to tell everybody about it. xd.png I picked "Oasis" because winning the raffle was an unexpected bright spot during a tough time for me, and thinking about my shimmer gave me a pleasant reverie to escape to whenever I felt too stressed or unhappy-- a little oasis. ^.^ Since the shimmers are water dragons, I like to think of Oasis making a quest of finding lost or stranded travelers and bringing them fresh water.

Very happy to see the Fire Emblem and LOTR codes, and I also love Horse and Eagle. smile.gif

Okay, I realize this may be of interest only to me, but now that my code is no longer a secret I want to tell everybody about it. xd.png I picked "Oasis" because winning the raffle was an unexpected bright spot during a tough time for me, and thinking about my shimmer gave me a pleasant reverie to escape to whenever I felt too stressed or unhappy-- a little oasis. ^.^ Since the shimmers are water dragons, I like to think of Oasis making a quest of finding lost or stranded travelers and bringing them fresh water.

Very happy to see the Fire Emblem and LOTR codes, and I also love Horse and Eagle. smile.gif

Oasis is a very cool code smile.gif i feel like it's perfect for a shimmer.

also, i'm very excited to receive Horse, it's like better than any gift i've ever received biggrin.gif

That's really neat. I like the thought behind it and hope it brings you some happiness. Congratulations!

That is really cool.

Also.. there s a Lotr coded prize?

That is really cool.

Yep, on the wiki one of the Bronze Tinsels is Frodo.

That is really cool.

There's a Frodo, who last I heard was going to be a girl. But it might have changed.

There's a Frodo, who last I heard was going to be a girl. But it might have changed.

Frodo is gonna be a girl, it was posted by the owner when they found out that they won.