TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Congrats to the winners!

Bet you couldn't wait for this day to come laugh.gif

Indeed, that's why I kept an egg slot open for the last week though. poptartFINALTINY.gif

Congrats to new prize owners! And good luck with the redraws!

And Thanks TJ!

Edited by Taryn123

Awww I looked up a code that I wanted and it was taken by a gold shimmer! So cute! wub.gif You guys have chosen such creative codes and I'm so Jealous! xd.png

-view spam removed- lineage/Bubba]Bubba[/url] has safely been laid.

Is there a single location where all the codes can be seen?

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

The one that asks for it first gets it, the second person gets a default code of mixed letters and numbers

Oh, the second person doesn't get an alternate choice? ohmy.gif Hm, I'd have to keep that in mind if I won, especially with all the winners that are drawn now. I'd rather ask for a code I want slightly less than take the chance of getting a random code. I expect quite a few people chose duplicates of popular codes.

Edited by Tecca

[/view/Bubba]Bubba[/url] has safely been laid.

Someone usually compiles a list of known codes, but it can take some time. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

You might be able to contact TJ and see if he'll let you pick another code if that's the case. But anyway, grats!

It's worth a try. The code I picked out had a bit of personal meaning and I'd like something similar to it.

Is anyone else having problems with their prize eggs getting egg sickness even though they're not supposed to? I am, and I just messaged TJ about it.

/view/Bubba]Bubba[/url] has safely been laid.

Not until after they've all grown up and added to the wikia, including the redraws. Making lists of them as they were found was discouraged last year as it increased the chances of harassment.

List of all previous Tinsels

List of all previous Shimmers

There's drop-down menus on both those pages that show all the codes, names, and links to the view page.

Edit: OMG SOMEONE CHOSE ROXAS

Looks like someone is already adding the codes to the wikia, hmm.

Edited by rubyshoes

They can get sick, they just wont die...like all of TJs eggs when there is a new release.

If you have other eggs/hatchies on your scroll, they do need to be watched. They are not protected

Edited by ainisarie

Is anyone else having problems with their prize eggs getting egg sickness even though they're not supposed to? I am, and I just messaged TJ about it.

The eggs are not protected from sickness - just from dying of sickness. So it's normal and no problem if your egg gets sick. (:

The eggs are not protected from sickness - just from dying of sickness. So it's normal and no problem if your egg gets sick. (:

Fair, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Why do people keep asking why eggies are getting sick?? It says why in several places ;0;

I keep checking the code I want to make sure no one's taken it so far. Hoping against hope that I'll be able to claim it some day. *eyes the redraw* I hope the redraw happens soon.... I'm already dying from anticipation!! It's haunting my dreams and making it difficult for me to sleep. Telling myself to stop hoping doesn't work. >_<

I had a dream before Christmas that I won a Silver Shimmerscale, but I couldn't get it because I was egglocked with Gingerbread Dragons (? xd.png)

I keep checking the code I want to make sure no one's taken it so far. Hoping against hope that I'll be able to claim it some day. *eyes the redraw* I hope the redraw happens soon.... I'm already dying from anticipation!! It's haunting my dreams and making it difficult for me to sleep. Telling myself to stop hoping doesn't work. >_<

Mine hasn't been claimed either. I know I'm going to end up disappointing myself all over again with this redraw but I literally cannot help myself. tongue.gif

I had a dream before Christmas that I won a Silver Shimmerscale, but I couldn't get it because I was egglocked with Gingerbread Dragons (? xd.png)

I dreamed I won a silver tinsel. It was a very realistic dream too, because I remember clicking the /raffle link and seeing the page that prize winners see with a silver tinsel at the top and all the details. I recognized it from links shared. Then I woke up at 6am this morning. :/ Had other, also very realistic nightmares of the redraw happening and still seeing the 'sorry you were not selected' page. Which is most likely ACTUALLY realistic.

I probably won't get a prize until we have 6-character codes. XP

Mine hasn't been claimed either. I know I'm going to end up disappointing myself all over again with this redraw but I literally cannot help myself. tongue.gif

Saaaaaame

Edited by zaverxi

Hahaha, Gingerbread Dragons <3 That actually sounds like an adorable idea for a dragon.. :3

Congrats to everyone who won!! I'm so happy I got the code I chose for mine. happy.gif Also wishing everyone luck for those who didn't win for the redraw! =)

I finally had a chance to get back on (after being here most of the day) and my baby has arrived! I didn't know it would come fogged? I think it's a good idea to keep it hidden until the scroll owner can reveal it.

Still have to decide on gender, name and what to breed it too!! xd.png

I've had to fog my eggs because I'm getting some views on the eggs. Congrats to everyone~!

Also a quick note for Prize winners:

CB Prize eggs are capable of getting sick, but are not capable of dying unless killed by the player themselves. Please do not panic if your egg gets view sickness. It is completely normal. Redraw eggs will also be safe from death from sickness. The only eggs that you should be worried about are non CB Prize eggs. Any egg that is not a CB prize egg can be susceptible to death from view sicknes.

Edited by AnanoKimi

Everybody should make sure that their eggs, especially prize eggs, don't get sick. I've already seen some bred prizes that I don't think are going to make it. sad.gif

I've had to fog my eggs because I'm getting some views on the eggs. Congrats to everyone~!

Also a quick note for Prize winners:

CB Prize eggs are capable of getting sick, but are not capable of dying unless killed by the player themselves. Please do not panic if your egg gets view sickness. It is completely normal. Redraw eggs will also be safe from death from sickness. The only eggs that you should be worried about are non CB Prize eggs. Any egg that is not a CB prize egg can be susceptible to death from view sicknes.

This. Absolutely this. And not just prize winners too. It's generally a bad idea for ANYONE to put a prize egg in hatcheries right now. Don't put them in unless you're able to constantly watch them for sickness, or if they're already under 4 days. Probably a combination of both.

Feel free to quote this section of my post as often as necessary to keep some new prize owners and some new users aware that right now is a dangerous time to put freshly aught and freshly bred eggs in hatcheries. Only eggs and hatchings in ER (under 4 Days) should be added in hatcheries. Eggs that hatch should be fogged immediately after hatching to avoid hatchling view sickness.