TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

And somebody already gets the reference! =D There were several codes I was trying to choose from but that one ultimately won me over!

And somebody already gets the reference! =D There were several codes I was trying to choose from but that one ultimately won me over!

Oh good, it is a Fire Emblem reference. I thought my super nerd was just kicking in xd.png

I wonder if it'd be possible to find another FE... Lucna? Shortening up Lucina? >-> I must ponder now.

Congratz to all the winners! It's been said 100's of times before, but remember to protect your non-shinys wink.gif

Oh good, it is a Fire Emblem reference. I thought my super nerd was just kicking in xd.png

I wonder if it'd be possible to find another FE... Lucna? Shortening up Lucina? >-> I must ponder now.

Congratz to all the winners! It's been said 100's of times before, but remember to protect your non-shinys wink.gif

lol, nothing makes you feel like a nerd more than other people being nerdy and creating all these reference codes. xd.png

Been playing Awakening since I got the game for Christmas and it has me completely won over.

Oh Oh I hope I win the backup. I plan on gifting out to people or not offering to make them pay out of the wazu

Thanks for the update TJ

One of the other potential codes was Chrom, but I settled for Marth because, though I haven't played any FE game aside from Awakening (which I love) yet, I do play Smash Brothers a lot and Marth's my main there.

Having a reason for a code makes it ten times more special IMO.

Welp, now I finally know which dragon I won.  xd.png

Poor Snape, he'll just have to suffer the indignity of being Gryffindor gold.  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

Nuuuuu~ there goes a code I wanted if I ever won somethingwhichisneverhappeningyes.

But seriously, that's way too awesome! xd.png

My favorite prize code this year.

Congrats to the winners and getting the codes they wanted. If I ever win, neither code I would want is taken...at least not yet.

I have a code in mind that thankfully isn't taken if I happen to win the re-draws... or ever in fact. *keeps fingers crossed* biggrin.gif

Congrats to all!

Oh Oh I hope I win the backup. I plan on gifting out to people or not offering to make them pay out of the wazu

Thanks for the update TJ

Same here. I mean, sure I'd trade some off just to get some of the eggs I want, but I'd drop them on the AP, gift to newbies and those without second gens. All in all, I'd just be like "Here, take all my second gen babies." I would of course, keep some for my own breeding, but otherwise, they go to the populous.

I missed this post earlier. I was quite thrilled to see my eggy arrive this afternoon while I was out running errands. Got the code I wanted, which makes me even happier. Baby (Name changed to protect the innocent) is staying hidden until I can get the rest of my scroll clear of eggs and hatchlings I don't want view bombed.

I hear ya. I'm watching my other hatchies' views climb faster than I ever thought possible. Yikes! They're all getting hidden tonight when I go to bed.

What's the best way to get views and clicks for the eggs?

Put it into as many hatcheries and signature of forums as you can...?

Hey, I thought the prizes were supposed to be protected from sickness. Why is mine already sick? It hasn't even been in the hatchery for 10 minutes!

Hey, I thought the prizes were supposed to be protected from sickness. Why is mine already sick? It hasn't even been in the hatchery for 10 minutes!

The sickness message still shows up, but it will NOT die. They act the same as TJ's eggs in that regard.

Didn't notice this thread at first as it didn't appear at the main page of DC...

Thanks for pointing that out. I've reported that to TJ.

The sickness message still shows up, but it will NOT die. They act the same as TJ's eggs in that regard.

Gotcha. Thanks. The poor thing has only been unfogged for 10 minutes of its life, and it's already got 125 unique views.

Stick 'em in every hatchery you feel like. The CB cannot die, even if they become sick.

But I'd recommend your niece (that is you who has the young niece who won?) hides her scroll name on dragon pages to protect her other eggs, because people WILL look at her scroll if they can, and only the prize is protected against sickness.

I've been adding to every hatchery I can find but so far the numbers aren't climbing too fast. I'm sure it'll speed up once the time is lower.

Your code is awesome! c: As soon as I saw this post and then someone quote you and mention Fire Emblem, Marth was the first thing that came to mind. tongue.gif

I've been adding to every hatchery I can find but so far the numbers aren't climbing too fast. I'm sure it'll speed up once the time is lower.

The hatcheries might be trying to protect it since they don't know it's immune to sickness. It'll probably get a ton just from curious people wanting to see all the new CBs themselves.

Oh gosh, oh my, Marth's on my scroll <33333

Watching my other babies like a hawk now!

The FE nerd in me was like "Yesss and its silver too" ermergerd. I love it. If I did an FE reference I would get Seth1 or something like that. Sacred Stones for the win every time :3

Edited by AnanoKimi

The FE nerd in me was like "Yesss and its silver too" ermergerd. I love it. If I did an FE reference I would get Seth1 or something like that. Sacred Stones for the win every time :3

YESSSSSSSSSS SACRED STONES BEST GAME biggrin.gif Lyon x Eirika ftw man, and lots of other great characters <333

Awakening is super beautiful too ahhhhhhh Chrom best husband ;w; kinda glad they made the code Marth instead, otherwise I'd want ALL the Morgan / Lucina bbies, lol xd.png