TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

Right lets see how many views my egg can get from four hatcheries. smile.gif Everyone else is fogged.

Oh how I hope this isn't too long of a post! ^^; Sorry for multiple quotes! >o<'

I had a dream before Christmas that I won a Silver Shimmerscale, but I couldn't get it because I was egglocked with Gingerbread Dragons (? xd.png)

That's actually HILARIOUS! laugh.gif I had some form of dream about winning a silver shimmer with the desired code before the winners were announced, too! xd.png It was actually I think like, the day BEFORE winners were announced, too ^^;

Mine hasn't been claimed either. I know I'm going to end up disappointing myself all over again with this redraw but I literally cannot help myself. tongue.gif

I actually had to check after seeing this if my code idea was taken (at least of what I could see) ^^; I really can't stop setting myself up for disaster, can I? xd.png

I just wish I knew how many people actually entered, and what my own chances of winning were.

Yes, yes, and yes! I really wanted to know how many people entered because I was shocked to find that there were SO MANY winners! It's like, REALLY? How many people!?!?

I have received my Shimmer baby! Thanks, TJ!

I have a link to her in my signature, we'll both appreciate love and views! biggrin.gif

Oh, I love that code! xd.png Along with the Snape Dragon~~~! <3

Keeping my fingers crossed that TJ gives you your chosen code.

Thanks. smile.gif Mine are crossed too.

My "gLtzy" is on my scroll! Now to come up with her name.

My "gLtzy" is on my scroll! Now to come up with her name.

Glitzy the Glamour Queen

I actually picked her gender because I really wanted to breed her with RAs smile.gif I did consider males for Solstices though, that would have looked nice too. Ultimately the RAs won out!

I understand! Radiant Angels have a very nice design, plus with the colors they have there are more dragons that goes well together with them. They especially go well with metallics and prizes. If I ever won I wouldn't be able to choose because I love them both so I would have to wait until I knew what code I got! xd.png

Also congrats again to everyone who got their shiny baby! biggrin.gif

Oh gosh, almost cried when i didn't see it. Forgot that I didn't have any experiments this week so the fogged one was it. Thank you ADP!

6shot is happily here.

Edited by tjsweepers

A quick reminder to everyone~

CB Prize eggs are capable of getting sick, but are not capable of dying unless killed by the player themselves. Please do not panic if your egg gets view sickness. It is completely normal. Redraw eggs will also be safe from death from sickness. The only eggs that you should be worried about are non CB Prize eggs. Any egg that is not a CB prize egg can be susceptible to death from view sicknes.

Also:

Got the code I wanted! Now I just need to hope Marik genders male~

(Laughing about the Snape dragon)

[bCB Prize eggs can be influenced so if you have specific gender plans then feel free to look to your pinks for help on getting the right gender~ Just thought I'd point that out too~ Good luck on getting that male~

Edited by AnanoKimi

Oh gosh, almost cried when i didn't see it. Forgot that I didn't have any experiments this week so the fogged one was it. Thank you ADP!

6shot is happily here.

Oooh! Very nice code. Congrats on winning. biggrin.gif

My code wasn't taken mwahahaha. Y'all better hope I don't get a redraw prize ;D

...Why am I suddenly afraid to know what your planned code is...

The one I would want isn't taken either but I doubt anyone will take it since it wouldn't mean anything to anyone else.

Welp, now I finally know which dragon I won. xd.png

Poor Snape, he'll just have to suffer the indignity of being Gryffindor gold. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Lol poor Snape laugh.gif

Love that code though. Snape was the BEST character in Harry Potter biggrin.gif

My code wasn't taken mwahahaha. Y'all better hope I don't get a redraw prize ;D

Is it CMORE to go with BUTTS? wink.gif

Congrats to all of the winners! Looking forward to trading for many a gorgeous offspring. :3

Oh gosh, oh my, Marth's on my scroll <33333

Watching my other babies like a hawk now!

Hooray for Fire Emblem reference. xd.png

Grats!

Congrats everyone! biggrin.gif

Its so interesting seeing all the different codes people chose.