Syiren

How are you feeling?

Apparently I'm feeling stressed about my mandarin quiz. I dreamed that my TA talked until the last 15 minutes of class then gave us the quiz (it's going to be five pages). He expected us to finish it in that time, which is ridiculous. I know he wouldn't do that (he's very nice, actually!), but I woke up feeling panicked. blink.gif

I haven't had a proper sleep cycle in about 2 weeks and it's starting to wear me down. Can't wait for this cough to go away.

Sickly. Been sick with bronchitis all week. Feeling a little panicked 'cause I haven't worked all week, which means tiny paycheck. Dreading Monday when I have to go back to work. And yet, somehow also not being able to care as much about that right now, 'cause I'm sick and all I can seem to do is cry. And cough.

My brain, I think, exploded. On my first day of college this year I'm gonna be there from 9AM to 08:30PM. Terrific.

Great. Half sarcastically.

On the other hand, it's awesome to be able to stay up late and have time to sleep in the morning, but it's also difficult to find time for a discourse I'm writing with my friend. And when I think about that discourse, I start to feel stressed, mainly because of those thoughts such as "What if we don't get it ready in time?", "What if we mess it up and get a bad grade?" and "What if we end up procrastinating again and forget to write anything?". Worst of all, I'm not sure about the deadline anymore.

Well I'm a bit pissed and annoyed. I've been at work since 6:40am and I've done NOTHING so far. They told me that I would be sitting at the barricade so they can get paving done but someone else is doing my job. They haven't told me what I am supposed to do or even if I can go home. I'm just sitting here doing nothing, only upside is they are paying me to just sit here.

I just wish there wasn't such a fuss before all this, my aunt got mad at me for bringing back my EXPIRED pass. She told me that Thursday was my last shift only to back peddle and change her mind after I brought the pass back. All I know is I'm never working with family ever again. I've been stressed so much from this damn job, I better be done after today, I need a break.

Not so great anymore, as I got the strange feeling of worry and fear out of nowhere when I was watching a movie with my two friends. Breathing started to feel weird too. I still have no idea what caused that, but going outside into the dark evening didn't help at all. Getting home seemingly eased the feeling though, and now I'm fine again.

Hyped on caffeine. I've had 2 energy drinks in as many days, and got 4 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours.

Not so great today either, since I noticed how I ate too much sweets in the evening and now I feel nauseous. Oop, shouldn't let that happen so often...

Gladly tomorrow's school day isn't that hard. Mondays' classes are the most tolerable of the week, so it's a shame they're on Monday, because no one likes Mondays after a good ol' weekend. blink.gif

I couldn't fall asleep for four hours and when I finally did, I overslept way longer than I intended to. Now I feel very tired even though I slept for longer.

Oh lordy, friendships sure can be tiring sometimes. In this case especially when they blame you for playing with their feelings, when I've in fact never done that to them.

Because of those problems, I'm not feeling good today. I'm really annoyed, to be honest.

A wee bit angry, I came into work today as a favour and I was told we'd be done at 1. It is past 1 pm, and I'm still working.

I hate it when they say I'll be off a certain time because it NEVER happens. I don't even know why they bother telling me when I'm finished, they're always wrong. I'm just so tired of this bloody job, I really don't want to have to work for the rest of the week like she thinks might happen dry.gif. I was supposed to be done back on the 17th, I want to finish already.

EDIT: ugh I gotta work tomorrow too, screw this job.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

I'm feelin' a bit depressed, but only because of the crappy sleep I got and that horrible dream didn't help. What I felt in the dream has passed over into the waking world and I'm trying to get my mind off of it.

My weekend however was great. Saw Hotel Transylvania 2 and it was awesome! I totally recommend it. smile.gif

My headache might be gone, but the lack of studying for tomorrow's exam isn't. Friendship problems either.

I'm really glad I have my best friend though, she's the reason I'm still not too sad, even when I have problems. happy.gif

A very contorted mixture of pure hot fury and depression. The latter being sparked by the former.

And things had been going so well lately. It was foolish to think they wouldn't get ruined again.

Very conflicted, and a bit anxious. Sitting here doing nothing, supposed to be doing homework, need to make an appointment asap but still haven't done so, haven't been sleeping well, arm/elbow hurts quite a bit. All I want to do is curl up in bed and sleep but I have things to do. D:

I'm so sleepy I could sleep for the rest of the week, and I even feel a little sick. But still not too sick to stay home today. I also have to finish a discourse with my friend today, but I have an appointment with a psychologist too. I wonder how the things will work out.

Oh and it's an exam day today too, sarcastically whoo.