Syiren

How are you feeling?

I hope you'll feel better soon, Ruby!

I survived the home economics classes once again today, and it feels great because I didn't mess things up this time either. Maybe I'm just getting better at home economics? I hope so.

Anyways, there's just the tomorrow's math exam left, then I'll be ready for the weekend, after Friday of course. Feels good.

Get well soon, ruby! wub.gif

I'm feeling good and proud of myself. From now, I'm officially the student of the third year of the Faculty of Dental Medicine, University in Belgrade. wub.gif

Arrrgggh. This is gonna be a tough week due to a move, and then on top of that, nature has laughed at me and made my week even rougher. I think I am rather put off at this moment.

Congratulations, Silver Fox! happy.gif

Arrrgggh. This is gonna be a tough week due to a move, and then on top of that, nature has laughed at me and made my week even rougher. I think I am rather put off at this moment.

Congratulations, Silver Fox! happy.gif

Thanks, evangeline! smile.gif My sister will soon start her first year of pharmacy studies, so it's double pride for our mum. smile.gif

I'm feeling good and proud of myself. From now, I'm officially the student of the third year of the Faculty of Dental Medicine, University in Belgrade. wub.gif

Congratulations! I am proud of you too. happy.gif

My own feelings are kinda mixed at the moment, because I have that math exam tomorrow and it's even during the very first class in the morning. I have to do my best and try not to fail. >o> I feel pretty stressed for now, since the day is almost over already.

I feel like crap right now.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Thanks everyone. I'm feeling a little bit better. A friend brought me some ginger ale (and bread since I was out so I could make toast) and it seems to have settled my stomach a little

Not great right now. Woke up sick for no apparent reason, on top of the cold I was already getting. I don't have time to be ill, I have a convention to go to his weekend. DX.

Really weird. I'm at a weird point in my life where everything I do has an impact on my future. Like, every minute I waste online, that's less time spent studying for an exam that will most definitely determine whether I go to the school of my dreams or...a lesser school that I really don't want to attend. Basically my time is very very precious for the next month. It's a lot of pressure on me to keep myself on task.

I know I sound hyperbolic but it's the truth. In fact, I should be studying right now. Why am I here lol

i don't know, me and my sister where having an argument about how to treat people with disability and I just said that they (well we... I have autism xd.png...... and anxiety) need to be handled differently.

long story short I made her cry by standing my ground..... I mentioned that my best friend... my dog, died in front of me and then she said that she wanted to get out of her bed to see him.

Quite amused.

Because I just scared the living daylights out of my ferret by accident. I was running up the stairs and when he saw me, he yelped (or, made the weird chirping/dooking noise that ferrets do) and completely puffed up. I mean, you could see the base of his tail his fur was so puffed. It was really cute and silly.

Of course, once he realized who I was he was more pouty than scared. Like, "Moooommmm, why did you scare me? sad.gif" while I laughed my butt off.

Incredibly uneasy. And stressed. And incapable of making a simple decision.

Well, I say simple because I feel like it would be simple and easy to other people, but holy flipping pancakes, speaking with people irl makes me so uncomfortable and nervous. It's such a simple thing, but I just don't know what to do.

I'm genuinely scared of this whole thing but it shouldn't be this difficult.

And then there's homework that I'm not doing but I should be doing.

*crawls under blanket to hide*

I was supposed to be finished work last week, but now I apparently have to work tomorrow and Saturday so I'm annoyed and a bit angry. I don't know why she always has to call me to work, I have three other coworkers who do the job the same as me. Oh well, suppose I should suck it up even though I don't want to dry.gif.

Even though I didn't do too good in the math exam, I'm still quite pleased how much I actually understood about the things. I think I could say I was better than I first imagined, after all.

Welp, the week is luckily almost over, and I have got something to do for the day after tomorrow. Noice.

Still scared from this morning. My period went a little wild during the night and all that blood... sad.gif

And above that all, super emotional and I feel like crying most of today. Our poodle is 13 years old, and their life span is around 15... what can I do to stop counting down to the day he may die in the back of my mind? What will I do when it finally happens one day? I'll be ruined!

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Entertained by an iOS game called Shadowmatic. It's a really neat puzzle game with stunning graphics (for a mobile device, anyways) and nice music.

Excited for this weekend, but currently bored.

I am now thoroughly annoyed. I have to go to my aunt's, which is never fun because it's just the entire family fighting in a house kept at 85 degrees Fahrenheit, but on top of that my stepdad is being an obnoxious prick. That's really nothing new there, but it doesn't mean that I'm any less peeved.

AND my stomach has started to hurt.

Just. Ugh. Gonna put the earbuds in and divulge in fictitious reality to distract myself.

I'm feeling great because it's finally time for the weekend! And alone time! Late night chats shall happen, as well as going to my friend's house on Saturday, to teach her geography as she kindly requested me to. I'm always up for teaching. It's a good way to learn for me too, especially because we have another exam coming this Tuesday.