Syiren

How are you feeling?

Well i am exited becouse the 26th of this month we are going on a train ride.It is where they take themes and act them out i guess.Never have been on one.But ths time it will be a Harry Potter theme sqeeee. biggrin.gifxd.png Also you can dress up like your fav charactor i just can not wait. xd.png Hope everyone who has a cold or sick and not feeling good that they get better soon.

Edited by Laryal

Sore. I had to get blood drawn today to make sure that the antidepressant I'm on isn't negatively affecting my liver.

But I have fickle veins and they always have trouble sticking me and this time was no different. I got poked twice before the lady managed to get my vein. Thankfully they only needed one tube of blood so I wasn't left feeling woozy afterwards.

Yeahhh, my arms are sore though. laugh.gif

Sore. I had to get blood drawn today to make sure that the antidepressant I'm on isn't negatively affecting my liver.

But I have fickle veins and they always have trouble sticking me and this time was no different. I got poked twice before the lady managed to get my vein. Thankfully they only needed one tube of blood so I wasn't left feeling woozy afterwards.

Yeahhh, my arms are sore though. laugh.gif

I hope all goes well with you also you are lucky getting poke only two times.Why you ask are you lucky one time oh about five months ago i had to have my blood drawn.They stuck me around ten times or more and i had to have about five tudes of mine lol. xd.png I know it does not make it any easier but hey you can poke me and say ha ha i only had two pokes and you had more. xd.png

Sick. I just read through/heard about some things I wish I hadn't. Pass the brain bleach, please.

Sick. I just read through/heard about some things I wish I hadn't. Pass the brain bleach, please.

Eep here is something better hug hug hug.

Overwhelmed, tired, stressed, but calm. I don't understand how my emotions work.

Also slightly confused. Last week I was completely torn whether or not I should do something, and now I'm questioning why I even considered it in the first place.

Upset and conflicted. I'm irritated, distressed, disappointed... So many conflicting and negative emotions right now. I can't name them all.

After a trip to the doctor I now know that I feel like garbage because I have a sinus infection and a matched pair of ear infections. I still haven't been able to get much sleep, but at least the splitting headache is gone for now. Medicine please work your magic x_x

I'm feeling a lot better than I was last week. All that's left of my cold is a few sniffles and a light cough. Other then that I'm feelin' 80% better.

....Still, colds suck.

Like i got hit by a truck. Frustrated, tired and hurt all over.

Annoyed. dry.gif

This cold isn't going anywhere. Thought I was getting better but had to leave work today. Again.

A bit strange. I found a pimple starting to develop inside my bellybutton? huh.gif

I rarely get acne/pimples etc but to get one in such an odd place? Weird.

Edited by xxBurningxx

Happy about passing the first part of my final pathology exam, but since it's still not over with I can't relax just yet.

I'm so happy its seems that an enemy of mine lost something they cared about!...

Life is Good!...

Life is going really good for a change, and I'm totally enjoying it right now. ~ Feels good to be happy and able to talk normally (as in I have nothing to stress about, so my words fly more freely). I also managed to develop a major fictional-character-crush on an OC owned by my friend. It's nothing bad though, even that friend of mine considered it somehow cute. rolleyes.gifOh me.

I'm not sure how to describe it as a whole. Stressed from classes already, nervous about an appointment I may have to go to on Monday, nervous about making said appointment (I've been thinking about it for weeks but haven't done anything about it yet, I'm a terrible person), hungry even though I just ate, achy from this stupid chair because I don't have money for an actual computer chair, and drained. All that being said, however, I feel like I feel fine overall. Like...the feelings are balancing each other out and leaving me feeling physically drained, but emotionally I'm relatively fine.

It's like I just periodically accept the walls of the world crumbling down around me and slip into a state of tranquillity.

It's probably not good for me. ._.